Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young Gods ( Cyrano x Daleeria)

Scarlet was taking a swig of her own beer when he mentioned his own idea and almost choked. It was a wonderful idea. This is why they could be very dangerous when they put their heads together. "Oh, Jax you brilliant, beautiful, twisted asshole," she grinned and walked over to him to plop her pretty little ass on the bed next to him. As she kissed on his neck a new song kicked on and she hissed. "Oh God baby... I want your dick so bad right now... And I owe you the start to a very long, sincere apology..." the red head slowly slipped into his lap, all breathless and needy. "After all, there's no easy way to apologize for this... I figure the least I can do is spend the entire night repenting..."

His queen was already slipping her sweatpants over her hips enough to expose her ass for him to smack and play with as he wished."I was thinking that maybe we could test how good it feels for you when I'm wearing this," she motioned to the toy, "while you're pounding my ass."

Scarlet was on an anal sex kick today. Part of it was knowing how much he enjoyed it, and the fact she hadn't given it to him nearly enough lately. Plus, apologies were special occasions and this was her ultimate sign of submission to his every whim. She had fought so hard against it only to find out it felt fucking great, at least when your man was a true God in the flesh. Then again, Jax could do everything short of flat out abuse and it got her off, especially when he did it with that cocky confidence she had fallen madly in love with at sixteen.

Jax watched her crawl into bed and listened to her her talk. He loved her voice when it was like that, all breathless and needy. But he had thinking about how he wanted to play this out while she was downstairs and now he was balancing his thoughts against the magnetic power of her when she wanted him in one of her holes. his hands went to her sides and ran down her smooth skin, he felt her sweatpants sliding down and his hands immediately went to her back side, kneading her smooth white skin. He felt that temptation eating at him, wanting to take taht very special kick of his.

The fact that she was offering her 'very special gift'' up twice in one day without him having to say a word told him that she was really desperate for it, and feeling that he really deserved it. But he was here to play, and that meant he was gonna play hard. He could feel the slight vibration through her thighs of the toy that was playing in her pussy. He slipped on that cock smile and started to talk.

"Baby, you know that sounds amazing. But all I'm thinking is, I might only have one good load left in me tonight, and here you are being a bad girl trying to steal it from some deserving, hard working girl you promised me earlier. Is that what you're doing baby? Trying to poach something nice from a hard working girl?" He ran his thumb over her lips, nnot even sure what song was playing for her right now. " I mean maybe, if you beg like the good little bitch you are I might reconsider, but maybe I'll just crank this down real low and leave you tied to the bed instead?" Jax suggested wanting to see just what she would od.

Scarlet closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his warm calloused hands caressing her backside. For a few seconds while songs switched, the vibrator stopped, giving her a bit of a chance to collect herself and focus on something other than the raw ache in her pussy. There was strength in those hands; strength that had held her up when she was sinking to her lowest. Strength that had broken her and remade her into an entirely new being. Strength that had inspired her to be fierce and independent. In reality, she owed everything she was and everything she had to Jax. Yeah, she had done the hard work, because nothing came for free, but without his connections she wouldn't be sitting where she was. There were always worries; little stresses that made day-to-day life a pain, but since he had come back out they had been relatively blessed to have a good support network, and had busted their asses trying to make ends meet and make the house a real home for the kids to grow up in.

These were things that had played a huge part in Scarlet's debauchery. Frequently she told him no to something, only to come back later and change her mind whether it was because she had talked to the girl he had gotten his kicks out of when she couldn't provide, or because she just naturally got curious, in the end she gave almost everything a shot because he wanted it, and he deserved every thing he wanted out of her. Honestly, the only reason she had held out as long as she had on ass-related sex was because occasionally he'd really plead his case for it and she secretly enjoyed the teasing. The other part was sheer stubbornness over one of his first remarks ever made to her on the day Jaide introduced them.

But once again, this was all just a game between them. And she knew the right notes to play to keep him from getting bored. A soft moan reverberated from her lips as a steady beat came on. She knew this bassline well from one of her favorite songs: Young God by Halsey. It had a nice slow buildup in vibration as the song built up, and it drew a dark smirk out of the sweet looking red head. "You know... you're right. How could I be so selfish? I can have that cum any time I want... It'd be really cruel of me to steal something away from someone who is actually working for it!" she kissed him softly, disengaging off of his lap before he could protest. "Besides, we both know getting ready is going to take me forever if I don't get up on it soon. Some lucky girl isn't going to fuck herself right?"

The brief respite from the heavy vibration had done her some good to cool her down. "That's okay, I had a backup plan in case that was your decision!" she was back in the closet again, digging through stuff. She had a plain looking box full of surprises she just hadn't given to him yet. This particular one was a platinum colored buttplug with a jewel on the end of it that matched her eyes. "What better way to know your bitch is being good than if you make sure her holes are filled? Plus, you and I both know this is going to make it really hard for me not to cum every time you look at me... Suffering for my sins."

Jax smirked, " Well if she is, then clearly she wasn't the one we were gonna pick anyway." Jax said sitting up and sliding out of his undershirt, he would need to change as well, but he only took about three minutes to get ready, instead of the eons it seemed to take any woman to get into anything worth tearing them out of. not that he was complaining. Scarlet always knew just how to keep him satisfied in damn near every way.

His eyes must have been as large as that jewel when she produced it, holding it up to show how it matched her eyes. About a year ago she would have screamed bloody murder if you so much as tried to put a finger in the backdoor. Now they were here, with her voluntarily planning to wear a buttplug for as long as he wanted. Every time he thought he couldn't love her more, she pulled something like this and proved him wrong. " Best way to make sure your bitch behaves, keep her air tight." Jax said standing up and stepping towards her taking the plug from her and looking down into her eyes. How could a girl so dirty, look so damn innocent.

"Ty and Javier are going to swing by and drop off the last of this week's tribute. We'll talk business for a little bit, but when we're done, I wanna make sure my boys see what I've got to show off. So don't take too long. Now, assume the position." JAx said with a wicked smile spitting on the end of the platinum plug. He guided his hand to the small of her back and guided her so that she was bent over facing the bed, ass out, hands on the mattress. " Now you'll get to know what it was like in prison." He joked as he brought the plug to her puckered hole and then forced it inside, feeling her body react to the new penetration as he worked the plug in and that pretty jewel between her cheeks.

"Stay like that for a second." Jax said grabbing his phone and taking a picture of her there on the bed with the jewel contrasting with her red hair and pale skin. He looked at the picture on his screen and then gave her ass an appreciative smack. "Get dressed baby, I'm getting hungry. " Jax said adn they both knew he wasn't hungry for food. Especially after eating most of a pizza.

Jax got dressed to the nines, nice pair of dark blue jeans, dark blue button up with a white shirt beneath. He wasn't a huge one for flaunting his money in jewels, he left that for SCarlet, she was his bling. But he did wear a medallion with a saint on it around his neck and for tonight he slid on ta golden wrist watch. Instead o fhis boots he slid on a nice pair of black leather shows with silk socks. He looked like a whole different caliber of outlaw. The sound of Tyrone knocking on the door drew him towards the stairs.

"See you in a few baby." He said blowing a kiss towards her.

This was nothing less than true love. His eyes were huge and he had on that stupid 'damn I'm lucky grin' as he stepped towards her and grabbed the plug from her hand. This time, Scarlet stripped down because she was just going to have to get out of these clothes in a second to shimmy into something more worthy of attention. It surprised her how far she had come since their first time together; how much she had learned, not only from him but from work too. She had coworkers that were way more than willing to give her the scoop on anything she wanted to know. Calliope had actually given her the confidence to go through with it the first time.

See there world was a delicate balance of hiding just the right amount of stuff, and learning to accept the things they couldn't hide. For example, she considered Calliope one of her top friends and workmates, and yet she knew that when he really needed to let loose, the pretty blond was who he went to. She and Jax had always stood fast on the 'only ask if you want to know, and if you want to know I'm going to give you all the details' line of thinking. It was inevitable though, that she would end up finding out more than she wanted to at some point in time. Now that she was older it didn't bother her. She regularly got thanked for sharing Jax with the world now, and she didn't mind. Jax was really too much for just one woman. That's why the Trio had come to be and why, at least until the bad shit started happening, they were strongest together. No one woman could reign him in.

"Ah, well I have a stunner of an outfit for tonight, so I hope you're ready to make everyone that sees us together jealous," his red headed queen smirked back at him as she bent over and stuck her ass out for him to admire and abuse as he pleased. The plug was cold as he pressed it against her hole, and she shivered a bit before letting out one loud, slutty moan as he worked it in between those luscious ass cheeks. "Ah fuck... I can feel the vibrations in my ass."

She indulged his picture taking before standing up, having to readjust how she walked to compensate for two out of three of her holes being crammed full. As he got dressed, she wandered into the bathroom and began to brush and detangle her long crimson locks and drag out her small but trusty makeup collection. Scarlet wasn't huge on face makeup; foundation shades never quite got her alabaster white tone down, and anything else was just going to bleed when she started to sweat. And if she was putting on makeup, she was going to eventually start sweating. Instead she favored a light clear moisturizer, and her trusty liquid eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara. It had taken months, and a ridiculous amount of 'test run sex' to find makeup that could handle what she and Jax were about. Her mascara made her lashes look infinitely longer. She also took this opportunity to drain the ol' milkbags before popping in her nipple rings.

As she slipped into the dark blue lace lingerie she had chosen for the night, she found herself noticing every stretch mark, every bit of extra weight she hadn't quite gotten to lose (most in her ass and thighs.) Scarlet was a vain woman, and although she was plenty fit and living a fairly healthy lifestyle she couldn't help but have that little bit of insecurity that always came with the knowledge that she was a very different woman from who Jax typically fucked.

But then that dark little voice in the back of head; the smooth velvet that still resembled Jaide's despite trying to erase it: "If Jax had any problems with your post-baby body he would have stopped fucking you months ago, shut the fuck up and get ready to party."

These were things Scarlet knew at her core. Sometimes it just helped to have a reminder. And what better reminder than the plug in her ass, and the vibration between her thighs.

Before she finished up the last touches on her hair and accessories, she slipped into her short black dress. The arms were made of lace and the v-cut in the top really accentuated her bosom in tandem with her bra. She worked her legs into her thigh-high leather boots. These were her power boots, the things she wore when she was out on a hunt for something delicious. The extra inches wouldn't do much to bring her to eye-level with Jax; there wasn't much that could, but at least he wouldn't have to bed down so far just for a kiss tonight.

As for her accessories she kept it simple; the piercings that ran up her ear became dotted with colorful studs instead of her normal rings, and she popped in one of her favorite tongue rings, a little yellow stud that proclaimed she was 'slippery when wet' and boy was that the harsh truth. Even now as she got ready for the night she could feel her own juices soaking her panties. Part of her was hoping at some point in time he'd get her clothes off too and realized how sloppy she was for him and would decide she had been good enough to receive that coveted final load they had been talking about earlier. Another part was secretly hoping he'd leave her hanging too. What she wanted was that depravity; a self-inflicted punishment on herself now that her own guilt about Jaide had been flared back up in the highest. Maybe this is what Scarlet deserved for not paying attention when she should have been.

Finally she began to work on her hair... and there was plenty of it to work with. Her favorite go-to style was a high ponytail, and this is what she was working with tonight, both to save time and because she knew at some point in time Jax was going to have hands in her hair yanking her around and he could easily do that without getting her style too messed up. Her lipstick shade was a darker crimson red to sort of mimic her darker mood this evening.

During this time she was so focused on making sure she looked in top condition to be flaunted in front of the boys, that she nearly got used to the toys that were currently filling her up. After all, Scarlet was a work of art with her pale flawless skin, that brilliant natural red hair, and the body she had honed not just for Jax but to be in front of a camera. The black lace really contrasted against her skin and drew out the brilliance in her hair and her eyes. Lastly she slipped her favorite butterfly knife into a little hidden holster she had made to go under tight dresses like this. While she was always hoping there'd never be a fight, she also knew that Jax would give her hell if she didn't have weapons at the ready. Jaide had given her the butterfly knife as sort of an anniversary gift on the year date of the day they all met. Scarlet had considered getting rid of it and just buying one that didn't have sentiment attached to it, however it had become a favorite tool of hers to carry around.

Scarlet was sure the men heard her coming down the stairs long before she was ever in sight; after all her boots were thick and heavy and could dole out an asskicking if she needed to. "You gentlemen done with your business yet?" she strutted into the dining room where they seemed to be sitting and talking, her back straight and her head held high like the Queen she was.

Jax came to his front door looking like he was ready to party and with a beer in his hand. It was no wonder both of his best friends were surprised when he opened the door. It wasn't like they had never seen him dressed up before, but usually the day after a fight he looked more like he had spent a week in bed than he looked like he was about to go clubbing. Of course, he still had the bandaged knuckles and the cut on his face, plus some bruising to show that he wasn't your average party boy, if anyone who didn't know him on sight saw him. But the two men waiting for him on his porch were men who knew his face like they knew their mother's.

Tyrone Freeman was six foot seven inches and two hundred and fifty pounds of stone cold badass. Javier Ortiz was five foot eight if he was lucky, always wore over-sized jackets with hoods, and was anything but cold, still a badass though. Besides Jaide, these two men were Jax's oldest friends in the world. Both of their dad's were OG's like Jax's, and both had given a lot to the gang. Ty's dad had been in a wheelchair ever since he caught a bullet and got thrown from a getaway van. Javier's had just finished serving a dime in Denne for armed robbery. If there was anyone in this world who Jax trusted with his life it was these two men. Javier moved first, he was closer to the door and always talked faster than he thought.

"Bro, you are looking good my man, come here give me some of that love!" He said hugging Jax and then patting him on the back. Ty was more subdued, going in for a simpler bro-hug and looking down at Jax's face scar. "You are one fly motherfucka, J." "Thank you, thank you, my ass is sufficiently kissed, now get in here and drink my beer." JAx said leading them both inside.

Ty was wearing a doo rag, a black beater and jeans. Showing off plenty of ink and muscle. One of the more notable tattoos was a dagger that was dripping blood on his left forearm, not quite a match with Jax's but close enough to draw comparison. It was a symbol the Street used to show that you'd done a kill for the gang. That it was a match for Jax's was just another part of their slightly homoerotic friendship. Jax had gone to jail for beating a man near to death for spitting on Tyrone after all. Javier was wearing his big hoodie that covered up all of his ink, a black t-shirt underneath and baggy jeans. New Jordan's on his feet.

While they were walking through the hall back to the dining room Jax realized something. "Hey Scar! I forgot my gear and my cologne!" He shouted up knowing she'd hear him. By his gear he meant the belt that had his knife and gun on it. Sure he had an extra piece in the car, but he'd forgotten the ones he preferred.

The three men went back to the table and JAx grabbed a beer for each of them. First came business, then came pleasure, Javier and Tyrone produced their bags of bills, Javier's hidden in the pockets of his jacket and Tyrone's in an enveloped he had folded in his back pocket. The three of them counted it, and then counted it again to double check. All in all, they had twenty thou that they didn't have yesterday morning,, half from his fight half from the income these two handled. Scarlet would pick up Joan's portion of the money after church tomorrow. And then they'd be able to get a whole lot done for their interests.

Not every pay week was as big as this, but JAx guessed that people had known that his little girl was having her first birthday and kicked in a little bit more where they could. Tyrone and Javier would make sure those people got special considerations when it came time for things like that. Jax took the cash and stashed it in his usual place, nice little nook under the island that only the three of them, Scarlet and Kate knew about and was practically invisible unless you knew where to look. Once that was done Jax got back to the head of the table and the three of them started to shoot the shit like they were just three homeboys drinking beers and swapping stories. Tyrone was back together with Marisol and Dasia and Javier were off again. Definitely something to talk to Scarlet about in bed tonight. That's where all the best gossip happened.

They all could hear Scar's heels clicking on the steps as she made her way down the steps, but none of them had expected her to look as good as she did. " This is what you get when you date porn stars boys." Jax said bragging as he gestured fto her as she got to the bottom of the steps. "Come on babe, strut your stuff, give us a little show. And don't forget to show them that new jewel I got you." Jax said watching both of their faces look amazed cause they thought he meant a ring finally.

Something Scarlet had learned from the street, mostly from loving Jax, was if you were going to give it, give it 100%. It had been her 'motivational speech' on her first day directed, and she had strive to live up to that. This is why as soon as she was in view she was on point: she walked and talked with the confidence of a Goddess. This was a woman who was entirely different from the vulnerable girl Jax had helped turn into a porn star and a family woman. When she was dressed up, and her man was showing her off, she wanted to make him proud but more than anything she wanted people to see that she shouldn't be messed with either.

"Hey boys," she waved with her right hand, seeing the way their eyes widened slightly at the mention of a jewel. Already she could tell their train of thought, mostly because it's something their friends had been betting on for a while now.

So with an air of confidence that would only befit Jax's main woman, she pranced around the dining room as if she were actually modeling at a fashion show. Her hips swayed and her face was stone cold as she did so, all the while her left hand was kept obscured from their view. After a minute, Scarlet finally ended her catwalk routine at Jax and straddled a leg of him. She did this for two reasons: the first was that she wanted to learn down and give him a kiss. Just a reminder to him that no matter who her ass got shown to, it was his first and foremost. The second was a reminder to the other guys of who owned said ass. "You want to do the honors, Daddy? " her voice was filled with sugar and spice, as if they were hiding a very dirty secret, up until that very last word. Daddy was accompanied by a little bit of sucking on his ear as she whispered it so only he could hear, her ass bent over enough for him to pull her dress up and panties down and show off his spoils.

Everyone had their own little idiosyncrasies, Tyrone and Javier could accept that, though it was a good bet that neither of them could tell you what the word idiosyncrasies meant. Jaide and Jax had always been a little extra. On each other constantly, arguing with each other and then making up, all kinds of chaos. But Jax and Scarlet had always been something even beyond that. This was just another way they showed that. Ty chalked it up to just what you had to do when your baby mama was a porn star, plus he knew they both had a lot of stuff to get through. Javier just thought they were both freaks, and loved them anyway. Both of them were thiking about three things when Scarlet started to strut her stuff.

1. I only i had been a little smoother in high school
  2. If i just had ten God damn minutes
  3. Holy shit he actually proposed.
Jax loved it, he loved the looks he knew were on their faces, he loved that his best friends were eye banging his girl, he loved every step she took towards the table and towards him was form him and her eyes were only on him. Other guy's bitches, when looking at the number two and number three man in his crew, might keep their eyes open to the possibilities of who is in charge if he went back inside again. But he knew that thought wouldn't even cross her mind, and she'd been busting down the walls of the conjugal room to let Denne know who was the real king. Still, she always knew how to make their fun even more.

Jax looked at his two buddies as his hands slid down her back and grabbed the bottom of her dress sliding it up over tha ample, tattooed ass. Then he snapped those panties down so that his boys could see the green gem. " Give em a wiggle baby." Jax said giving her ass a smack watching his friends stare at her ass before pulling the panties up, leaving it to her to fix her dress. Javier was still staring, but Tyrone was able to pull his eyes away after a minute to finish his drink.

"Damn, you two always gotta be wild." Ty said finishing his beer and standing up. "You two have a good night. Lord knows you've earned it. Ima head out. See you on Monday bro. Marisol sends her best Scar." Tyrone said smacking Jax's offered hand and turning to walk away. Javier got up downing the rest of his beer and looking Scarlet up and down one more time. "Gotta love a good Catholic girl." He joked and then gave a slight salute to both of them before following Tyrone out. both dudes treated this place like home, and would do the same if they ever needed to stop by their houses.

Once his friends were gone he turned and looked at Scarlet. "You have fun babe?" He asked his hand resting on her ass.

Scarlet and Jaide had been the shock factor girls of their set of friends. Sure they all had mommy and daddy issues, but out of the crop Jaide, Jax and Scar were definitely the most belligerent about it. Maybe that was the reason why Scarlet was as extra as she was about Jax and the amazing, if a bit twisted, life they lead together. Who fucking cared what other people thought of them? They were allowed to live their lives their own way. Sure, that might mean people got hurt if they got in the way or threatened their dream for the future... and both she and Jax were having to do things that a lot of people might think were... questionable... but Scarlet enjoyed her lifestyle. While she might not flaunt her porn star status as freely as her man did to his friends, she knew how to get and keep the attention of everyone in the room. With her sweet, Christian attitude towards life, and those devil-please-fuck-me-eyes she could probably get anything she wanted. It was a good thing for Jax the only thing she wanted was him.

Of course, when Scarlet gave an ass wiggle, she was very much remembering the vibrator again. She had to bite her lip to keep from moaning. She was still working off of the premise that if anyone suspected she was wearing it or near orgasm that she was going to get in trouble. It made it more fun for her, because it triggered her love for that dangerous side of her man. "Damn right, we always gotta be wild. I've spent a lot of time watching RuPaul, gotta be flashy if people want to know you're the Queen, and the King," Scarlet grinned at the boys as she slid her dress back into place and moved herself out of the way enough that the guys could easily say their goodbyes to Jax.

"Tell Marisol she better show up to our lunch date on Monday, or I'm going to take offence," Scar grinned at Tyrone. Marisol was one of her closest friends now, not that her circle of friends was particularly large to begin with. However Marisol had a tendency to forget that she had planned lunch with someone, and Scarlet love harassing her about it even though it had been a few months since it had happened to Scarlet. As they were heading out, she waved and called out: "By the way, for the love of God, whatever gifts you're getting for Izzy make sure they don't have small parts or make noise I can't easily turn off."

She felt like she had been telling people that for months, but she had no faith that anyone would keep to that. Everyone SAID they understood, but everyone also loved seeing the exasperation on her face when her kids' newest favorite toy was the most annoying thing in the world. Once the guys were gone, Scarlet took a seat on her throne; Jax's lap. It was the best seat in any house, or any club, and she definitely felt like a Queen in his arms. "You know I had fun. The look on their faces were priceless. They definitely thought you got me a ring. If we ever get married I want a tattoo ring, and maybe some diamond nipple studs, because that's going to be so much more fun to show off."

"Oh you just gonna show off your nipples to any banger who questions whether you're a kept girl or not?" Jax teased her giving her ass a squeeze. It had taken him a little bit to get used to the reality that his baby's job was to look good and let boys jerk off to the idea of fucking her. Of course she did other things, running the camera and the studio, Joan had been talking about getting her a director's credit in more work, but that was the job a lot of guys thought of when they saw his little girl's mom. There wasn't an inch of her body you couldn't find if you looked hard enough online. It wasn't until he was in Denne and the only way he could see her body was in slipped in videos and pictures that he came to accept and get comfortable with that reality.

Jax lookeda t the table where his phone and his gun now were and then looked at his Queen on her throne. Reaching out he slid the phone into his pocket and then hooked the gun and its holster to his belt. He had his gun behind his back and a knife on his right hip. hThe only weapon he was planning to use tonight was his dick, but it would never hurt to go prepared. It was a good thing he hadn't told Tyrone and Javier that he was planning on going out, or they would have insisted on making sure he had an escort. The King wasn't allowed to roll solo anymore, and it certainly cramped his style.

"You got anything else you wanna do before we go, or should we test out the bluetooth in the Camaro on the way to Seaside?" JAx asked his hands on his baby's ample ass as he looked her in the eyes. Seaside was the name of the brothel that Phantasie's ran out of a house down by the Naval base. plenty of sailors got off their hships when riding up and down the coast and needed to get their dicks wet as soon as possible, or their pussies licked, Phantasies met all of our young sailors needs. It was run out of a house and posed as just being an 'escort service' and a bar for clients. The girl's lived there, and occassionally went out on dates. It was just one of the many such locations across the county.

Scarlet grinned back at him and wiggled her ass in his hands. "Oh no, I'll make sure you're the one pulling my top up and showing them off so they know EXACTLY who I belong to," she kissed him before leaning her head against his. "You know I'd never show anything off without your permission. Or at least not without Joan behind the camera making sure I get paid for showing it off."

She had long ago learned that keeping a weapon handy was a necessity. Typically they had an escort, especially her if she wasn't with him, but it was really hard to do their own thing when they were flanked by the hardest-ass looking guys that they had available. The point was to make it too intimidating for anyone to want to fuck with them. All it did was slowed them down. "I mean, I always want to do stuff before we go, but you and I both know if we keep wasting time that we aren't leaving the damn house until the morning one way or another, so I propose we test out that bluetooth in the Camaro, and I'll try REALLY hard not to make a mess in your car? If you feel so inclined I can give you a little road head on the way."

The vibrations had been running at low for a bit now, and she was ready to really get wild. "Besides, as much fun as your cock is, I'm really craving hearing another bitch scream both of our names."

Jax looked at her out of the corner of his eye, eyeing her up. His bitch was crazy and that was just how he liked it. He had done good work with both Jaide and Scarlet, not even trying to and he had made one of them into the perfect ride or die Queen. The other, the other had been so close before Oxy drew her off the plans they had all been riding on. That was what tonight was about, finding a fine ass body to make fill her place for one night of pleasure and fun. Jax didn't much care if the girl screamed her name, but she damn well would scream his.

Standing up, he let her slide her fine body off of him and they got ready to go. He made sure she had her purse, her phone, slid his hand up her leg until he found that butterfly knife he knew she always had. He also took the time to make sure she was wearing every hole she had pierced. Then he gave her a loving kiss on the lips. "Text the house mother, I don't want her sending her finest pieces of ass out to earn and leaving us with horsemeat in a g string." Every one of the Phantasie houses had a 'house mother' a modern day brothel matron who managed the schedules and the food and all of the other logistics. When it came to the criminal organization chart for the largest prostitution ring in the city, they were mid-level, they all answered to an 'owner' who signed off on the house and business license and then 'franchised' to Joan for the LLC naming rights.

Scarlet got to bounce all up and down that organizational chart, some days she was on her knees shoulder's deep in snatch, and other days she was just short of JAx and Joan themselves. It must give whatever Vice cop was assigned to try to get a bust on them fits to figure out where to put Scarlet's name on that government wall with all of the strings and pictures on it. Before they left Jax checked that all the doors and windows on the first floor were locked. They would have people watching their house for any shit the cops could pull or any dumbasss who didn't know what house they were breaking into. They had nothing that could get them a warrant or anything that could get them busted. The bit of weed they had didn't even come close to enough to get them with anything.

Once they were clear Jax led her out the back door, across the few tiles at the bottom of their wooden step, out the fence and into the green metal garage that contained the Cameao. The Camaro was JAx's first child, Gayle had gotten it for Jax for his sixteenth birthday and Jaide had missed her period six days later. Some car dealer who owed Gayle protection money had given the Camaro over to Gayle in return for not getting a visit from some Regs who liked playing with matches. It was a 1976 Chevy Camaro and he had spent hours after hours working on her with his boys, though truth be told Jaide had done a lot of the initial work. New engine, new radio, new upholstery, new tires, new paint. Jaide ahd done some work on it when Jax was inside but it hadn't really been finished until he was out. It was now a nice dark navy blue, with racing stripes, and a red 13 with thirteen stars on it. That engine purred as JAx pulled out of the garage and down the driveway, hitting the street and letting loose.

"I wouldn't say no to some lipstick on my balls, if you think it won't ruin your make-up." Jax joked as he nearly did double the speed limit heading down 13th street before taking a wide turn on Howell Street and slowing down slightly as he got closer to the on ramp to Route 91. You wanted to get anywhere in the city you either took a while to do it, or you got on that highway. He also pulled out his phone and tossed it to Scar. " Here set that up, and crank it up loud."

While he didn't care if the girl screamed Scarlet's name, she did. Part of it was that deep seeded twisted past that lead her to wanting it, though the other part of it was missing Jaide's presence too. Almost everything she had learned sexually had been from Jax and Jaide, though Jaide had learned to enjoy a good woman's mouth on her pussy at the same time. The girls were competing to one up each other constantly, but it was only in play. Behind the scenes they were thick as thieves; Jaide had even once wish out loud that Scar would have come into their lives a lot sooner. They had made fast friends, and really Jaide had been Scarlet's first real friend. The last 'friend' she had was definitely less than that, and the main reason Scarlet up had ended up in public school, and therefore Jaide and Jax's bed. It was hard to hate the abuse when the abuse was the thing that made you.

Scarlet grinned while watching Jax check every hole to make sure it was thoroughly plugged, including the piercings he had suggested she get. Each time she showed up the next time he saw her with a new piece of metal in her body. The only thing Scarlet had refused to pierce thus far was her nose; the tongue had been first, a suggestion of Jaide who wanted to know what that felt like on her clit (and who had wanted to see Jax's surprised face.) The clit had been promptly scheduled for two days after he had bought the clit ring for her. The after-sex from that had been sore but the pain faded into the background of watching him get so visibly aroused seeing that diamond on his prize.

"I already texted her that we'd be by while you were taking your nap, since I knew what the plan would probably end up being. Mama don't stop, just because Daddy does," Scarlet grinned at him but went ahead and texted the reminder that they were on their way. The house mother would have a nice selection lined up for them by the time they arrived. Scarlet had even sent a list of preferences so she didn't feel the need to keep everyone around; just the ones that fit the bill.

Scarlet ran the tip of her fingers along the car as they got in, smiling. She had spent a lot of time in and on the car while Jaide and Jax had started working on it. The last time the car was worked on before Jax got out she and Jaide had made quite a mess on the hood finger fucking each other before Scarlet went to work. That had been just days before the fiasco. Now though, she shook her head and tried to drive that devil woman out of her head for a few minutes as she slid into the Camaro and got comfortable. "Listen, if you get lipstick on your balls its not from me, this shit is my movie-making lipstick." Which meant it had a hell of a wear time on it. She had worn this same brand for the first scene she ever did sucking a dick, and the only thing messed up by the end of the video was her mascara. That she hadn't quite found a solution to. As she took his phone and flipped through the apps for the music app, she couldn't help but look at the devil sitting in the driver's seat next to her. He was nothing short of absolute perfection in her eyes, all covered in dark blue and looking fly as hell. She loved their nights out, just as much as she loved nights in half-clothed on the couch smoking and watching whatever latest show they were bingeing. Night like tonight were much fewer than in their youth, and it didn't take much to make Jax look like a million bucks. Scarlet only put in the extra effort because she knew she'd be rewarded for it.

She hit a playlist, hit the volume as loud as possible, and then flicked the app for the vibrator open so he could hit setting at any time he wanted to change the game up. She hated his speeding at the best of times, but she definitely couldn't easily suck his dick without risking some accidental teeth while he was driving the streets. Once the car wasn't turning regularly though, his beautiful porn star of a Queen was turning around, leaning down and working on undoing his pants. "Have I told you I fucking love you lately? And love fucking you as well, but I don't have to say that aloud."

honestly, Scarlet's makeup game was probably one of the most impressive things about her. Jax had gotten used to throat fucking sloppy sluts who ended their oral game with their faces a mess of tears, saliva and make up. Scarlet's entire being seemed to send the message to him, 'use you however you like daddy, I won't break.' Which was one of the reasons he loved her, though he rarely said it as explicitly as he should. He was sure that she knew how much he loved her, even if he didn't say it he showed it in his own way.

Once they were on the highway he eased into a casual pace, giving her the stability needed to do what she was made for like the pro she was. His head nodded slightly to the music as she got to work, his cock growing under her worship and attention. He even slowed down slightly, staying out of the fast lane to give her more time to play with him on her own. This gave her time to make her case for why he shouldn't punish her more when they got there, their had been nights where he and the girl they had picked up had totally cucked her, leaving her lying on the bed, or even tied up, and forced to watch as he raw dogged a total slut. OF course, he made sure that the girl wasn't going to get pregnant, whether it was making sure she was on birth control or actually pulling out.

"So what i'm hearing is you want clean up duty for the night?" Jax teased, regardless of how amazing her head had been so far, wanting to get her nice and worried as he turned the power up a little more on the vibrator. There had been nights where he had 'punished' her by making her either eat his cum out of a slut's pussy or lick it off her body. Sure she still got played with herself, but the threat of her being relegated to the side would be enough to get her even more ravenous. He also loved making her beg.

By the time they pulled up to the house JAx was at full mast and ready to go. He reached down and ran his hand through her red hear once they were parked. "Good bitch, now let's go party. " Jax said petting her head like a dog and then kissing her forehead to show his affection. He turned the car off, also turning the radio off and the vibrator as well, and then grabbed his phone giving her a few moments of relief from the constant pounding of the toy as she tucked his cock away. Taking up his phone he got out of the car and turned the vibe onto a solid three before putting his phone in his shirt pocket and meeting her in front of the car wrapping his arm around her waist and holding her close to him.

The parking lot of the decently sized house in the small, "inner suburb"neighborhood ont he north side of the harbor district. Really closer to an apartment complex than a house in a lot of ways, the parking lot was connected to the day care next door that kept odd hours and the restaurant connected to it. Guys were coming and going from their cars, all of the girls parked in their own lot in the back, and their eyes wandered to Scarlet wondering how much she cost for a night and Jax enjoyed their looks and flaunting his jewel. Leaning in, he whispered to her ear. "I'm not sure which would be more fun, leaving you here for a night and seeing how much you come back with, or lending my phone to Calliope while we're here." Jax said, the first part hopefully a joke, te second a serious consideration. Calliope was his 'therapist' and side hoe who was working the desk tonight and a total BDSM fiend. She was also one of Scarlet's close friends and co-workers.

It had taken years for Scarlet to find the right combination of make up that left no trace of her devious actions with Jax. Her lipstick had been the thing she had achieved first; a 24-hour make up that didn't even come off if she was trying to get it off. She basically had to let it wear off or scrape a whole layer of skin off just to get it gone. Many tests had to be done; at the time Jaide was still with them and Scarlet had ensured it was dick and pussy proof. Scarlet had bought every color that they physically made just to make sure she could take a pounding at any point in time. This was also the same make up she made most of her girls wear while filming; after all there was nothing worse than getting into a really good scene and having to cut just to freshen up lipstick of all things.

Scarlet loved fucking to music. It gave her a rhythm to tune her body too, and even if any of her lovers had never admitted it; there was something about being pleasured to the pulse of the base that got everyone off. As her lips closed around the head of his cock and she began to suck, she felt the vibrator kick in again and heard his idle threat about being on clean up duty. He always knew what to say to get what he wanted out of her. Granted; she was more than happy to be his little toy, to let him torture and tease her like this. As far as she was concerned, if he punished her she probably deserved it. He always gave her exactly what she had earned. Which was why she was going to earn the right to take his load tonight... tonight was about celebrating their successes, yes, but it was also about getting rid of demons that- while they were always haunting both of them- had resurfaced with that stupid phone call this morning. So she worked every inch of the dick that she loved so much. She wasn't trying to make him cum; she was just making sure he was rock hard already for whatever poor bitch was about to take his anger. That didn't mean she wasn't going to be thorough. Every inch that slid into her mouth was met with a nice hard suck, before she slid that tongue ring down the bottom of his shaft. It had taken her months to learn how to deep throat all eleven inches of his monstrous prick. Now it was as simple as put it in her mouth and slide on down.

By the time they got to the house, she had him fully ensconced in her throat, and his petting was her sign it was time to disengage and slip into the shoes of the young gods they were. This was their territory, and they were King and Queen now. The red head checked her hair and make up, making sure everything was exactly on point, before joining him outside of the car. It was almost a loss when the vibration stopped; Scarlet could tell this toy was going to be an addiction after a while. The thought of him having complete control over her body right then was highly erotic. He didn't leave her wanting for long though; she was starting to tell the difference between low-mid range and the strongest of the vibration.

Kate had once told Scarlet: "When you're the Queen, never let them see you be weak, especially out in public... You can have as many mental breakdowns as you want behind closed doors- but never let them forget your wrath is just as dangerous and as potent as his." This was the best advice the older woman had ever given her. Scarlet worked hard to appear impenetrable and yet soft and approachable. She only gave her bitchiness to those who deserved it or didn't know their place. Joan had been the one to tell her that she and Jax were the ones who would determine pecking order once they got some experience under their belts. Granted, none of them had realized Jax would end up on top so soon.

So it was fine that every man within visual distance was suddenly ignoring any other woman and noticing the crimson goddess on Jax's arm. As his arm came around her waist, her hand came up to touch his chest and she smirked, turning her face to him when he leaned down to whisper his thoughts in her ear. She turned her face to his, their lips just half an inch away from each other's. "I mean, if you'd pay me $10,000 for a fuck like this morning, I could probably come back with quadruple that if you just ditched me here for the night," Scarlet knew he was joking, and she gave him the sweetest smile, as if she was really considering it. She would never. Unless they were desperate and/or he asked her to. Hell, she hadn't even been willing to let Joan film her around another dick until Jax was in prison and Jaide's oxy habit started draining money out of the account that was supposed to support the family's needs. "I mean, you could still lend your phone to Calliope so you know every pussy and dick that touches me. I could have her get a really good shot of me covered in bills if you wanted."

Now a smirk was on her face and she looked like the devil she secretly was behind those angel eyes. "Seriously though, if you ever need me to make serious money... I've gotten enough movies under my belt and people will pay a ridiculous amount to fuck a pornstar. I mean, really Jax, I give you the family discount."

Jax smirked at that as she mentioned the 'family discount', his fingers running over her tattoos through her dress. Every single one a mark of the fact that he owned her, body, mind spirit, and that in part she had a hold on him that only one other woman in the whole world had ever achieved. She wasn't his wife, and only when they had to explain themselves to normal people did she ever get called his girlfriend. She was the mother of his second child, pretty much a mother in all the important ways to his first kid, but most importantly she was his ride or die bitch. Men spent their whole lives looking for a girl as devoted as she was and she'd practically fallen into his lap. Literally.

"When we get inside make sure to show how happy you are to see Calli. With tongue." Jax said knowing that it wouldn't be the first time his side hoe and main bitch had kissed; though he knew that Calli would also be able to recognize the taste of Jax's cock on Scar's tongue. That he didn't doubt Scar wouldn't hesitate to follow his command reminded him of how much of a god he was to the sultry redhead. her heels clicked on the pavement as they walked to the door, both moving their bodies with swagger as the most powerful people there. Both showing off Jax's little fuckdoll as much as they could.

What would be the living room in a normal house had been renovated to look like a parlor/ reception area. The floors were covered in new scarlet carpet and there were fancy lights hanging from the ceiling and the wall fixtures. The walls were a creamy color with gold trim painted on it and at the bottom of the steps in front of them was a desk behind which a little blond girl who enjoyed playfully being called a 'fuck toy' stood going through something on the iPad that was used to keep track of the girls and their guests. When she heard the bell announcing that the door was open her head jumped up and her face exploded in joy seeing two of her favorite people.

"Scar! Jax! it's so good to see you! What can I get for you tonight?" She asked with a knowing grin. If Calliope was taller than 5'" then Scarlet was straight, and barely a hundred pounds soaking wet. With most of those hundred pounds being T&A. She spoke witha slight Valley accent that made her sound far dumber than she was, and combined with the blonde hair and her acting ability most people under estimated the girl who was only a sex worker to pay for her masters and then some. her skin was clear, though there was some light bruising on her wrists that she was covering up with brown bracelets and she was wearing a practically see-through white dress. Jax gave Scarlet's ass a smack as he didn't bother hiding that he was checking out Calliope, eyeing her up both as a friend and like a piece of meat. He had no shame.

If Scar went to follow through on his order his hand would slip into his pocket and he'd start scrolling the vibrator from six to ten and back for the duration of the kiss.

Scarlet sauntered over to the shorter blond, smirking. After all, Jax was the King and he was very much in charge tonight. She captured Calli's face and pressed their mouths together wasting no time slipping her tongue. Kissing Calli like this was surprisingly comfortable for Scarlet. The two had shared more than one kiss in the past, and Calli seemed to get really excited by the sudden show. Scarlet couldn't help but moan loudly as he started almost pulsating the strength of the toy inside of her. By the time she pulled away from the tiny blond in front of her, she was so close to cumming...

"We need a line up... Got some very specific itches to scratch," Scarlet pulled away panting and flushed in the face.

"Oooh? Well, lets see what we have available that you guys might be interested in. The house mother said we needed a line up later, didn't realize it was the VIP treatment!" Calliope had become a close work friend of Scarlet's especially after Jax got out of prison. She provided a type of therapy for Jax that Scarlet wasn't physically capable of handling. Too many people would ask questions if she showed up covered in the type of bruises Calliope loved being covered in, and Scarlet just didn't want to deal with it. Besides, she knew what Jax was capable of with all inhibitions gone, and had happily stayed away from that thus far. Sure, they worked out some of their fucked up problems on each other, but there were some things Scarlet was just best left out of.

Scarlet leaned in and whispered to Calli: "Jax talked to her today... just so you know what we're looking for."

Calli REALLY wanted to ask more details, but could see that tonight the couple were out on a mission. She didn't want to ruin that for them... besides she knew she would get all the details she wanted on Monday at work. They were two of her favorite people in the world after all. The blond woman rang a bell and any woman who wasn't already taken for the night lined up for the couple to peruse and decide on. Scarlet automatically sent away the blonds and anyone that didn't quite look like they fit their needs; after all these women didn't need their time wasted when they could be making money. That left her and Jax with a few dark haired options, covered in tattoos just the way they liked them. Scarlet also kept this gorgeous blue-haired chick that was exactly her body type.

"Well, baby... which one do you think we should bring with us?" the redhead sauntered over to her man, kissing his neck and eyeing up their quarry. "Personally, I love that blue hair... It's a nice contrast to my red for the night... and her ass is to kill for baby..."

Jax watched, erect and enraptured as his Queen and his side hoe played tonsil hockey with each other. The height difference between Calliope and left the short blond on her tip toes for a significant amount of time as the two of them played tonsil hockey, their hands running over each other as Jax made sure that Scarlet was somewhere between pleasure and agony for the entirety of the kiss. Once Jax was finished with both of them he stepped forward, squeezing their amazing asses and saying, "Now imagine what her pussy tastes like." To both of them just to tease them. Sometimes he found it odd how good of friends his baby mama was with his therapist/fuck toy, but tonight he was just enjoying the show.

He didn't hear whatever Scarlet whispered to Calli, figuring it was something less serious, and maybe playful. The Vibe Me in her pussy now working at a low two to keep the torture going. While the girls assembled for a lineup, hardly the first Jax's hand slid out to squeezed Calli's ass and even pulled her back, hugging her from behind so that he could press his large cock to her ass, teasing both girl's with what could have been. He ran the bandaged knuckles of his hands over her skin, especially her face, teasing her with what she couldn't have and showing an almost intimate amount of affection for the little blonde. He knew Scarlet would figure out his goal, to make her a little jealous and drive her insane, but it was all good fun for him.

Ordinarily there was a 'do not touch' rule to line-ups, but everyone knew that rule didn't apply to Jax. He walked up and down the line, mostly relatively knew girls, someone had pulled out all the stops to find girls he had never had before, examining them and feeling them up. He made sure they consented, or at least weren't totally uncomfortable with it. Though the sound of the blue-haired girl's gasp when he pinched her pierced nipples was almost a scream in the quiet room.

He knew that crazy look, that hungry look, was in his eyes as they narrowed it down to the final two. The blue haired girl with the amazing ass, and a green eyed girl with hair that reminded him of Jaide. He ran his fingers through her hair, enjoying the smell of her perfume as he gave a hand gesture and all but those two left. Then he ran his fingers under their chins so they were looking up at him. "Do you know who I am?" Jax asked them, his tone serious, but also playful at the same time.

"Yes, sir." Both answered at once and Jax gave Calli an appreciative look that she'd taught them well.

"And do you know who this fine piece of ass is?" Jax asked grabbing Scar's ass and bringing her closer.

"Yes sir." They said again. They were young but they were good.

"Good, now, Scarlet here did something bad today and she's going to be punished, and one of you gets to help me punish her. But you're both so fine it's going to be hard for me to pick who. So here's how we're going to decide. You're going to look Scarlet in the eye, and you're going to beg me to cum in you like a desperate little bitch. The girl who i like better gets to come home with us. And who knows, you might just get what you beg for." Jax said stepping back and enjoying his twisted little game. "Scarlet, you're part in this is to take it." Jax said, thinking this might be the hardest punishment for her. Then he pointed at the blonde. "You first."

It was hard to ignore the soft moan Calliope let slip as Jax pulled her against him and let her know just what she was missing out on. Calli's adorable face was flushed and she closed her eyes in disappointment, knowing she wouldn't be in on whatever rough fun was planned for the night. And she was desperate to find out what Scarlet had done to earn this very clear punishment.

Now most bitches probably would have been jealous beyond belief, but Scarlet didn't let the hint of her green show that was there. Nor did she let the face that all of this had her so close to cumming already. That kiss had really done her in.

Scarlet stepped forward, the picture of obedience and power at the same time. Everyone knew, if Jax wasn't the one giving this order, not a single of them would talk to him in front of her like this, nor would they say the things they were about to say while looking her dead in the eye. While Jax watched the show, Calli sauntered over to him with a beer for him, leaning against him and smirking. "I think you'll like both of them. The blond one is our newest girl, still breaking her in a little bit. The blue hair one... well she is quite a treat. Trained her myself."

The blonde beauty stepped forward first, just a tinge of blush on her face that had Scarlet wanting to crawl between her legs and see what that face looked like fully flushed. Scarlet met her dead-stare, daring her to really give it her all if she wanted part in this. She didn't glare, or try to intimidate. Instead, she kept an even poker face, her head tilted ever so slightly in curiosity as to what either of the women that would come up with.

Those green eyes locked with Scarlet's and the red head could see why Jax picked this one out of the lineup. "Oh, fuck daddy... Please fuck me right on top of her when you cum inside me, make think if she's well behaved you might slide it into her in the last minute," Scar's eyes widened at the suggestion, knowing damn well that Jax would very much take that into consideration whether this was the girl who went home with them or not. "I'll do anything to make sure I get that hot built-up load."

While the desperation in her voice was clear (after all, Jax had a reputation that preceded him), Scarlet had to say it was a bit... generic... There was no true oomph behind it. She'd have to talk to Calli about that at a later point. The blue haired girl didn't even bother speaking at first; as soon as blondie stepped away she pressed her body against Scarlet's and all but attacked her mouth in a fervent kiss that even had Scarlet moaning and opening her mouth willingly... "Your cock tastes delicious on her tongue, I can't wait to see what it tastes like in person," the girl smirked at Scarlet and then turned her eyes to Jax. Scarlet's face turned red, a combination of turned on by her boldness and jealous that she was so openly eying up Jax. "Please give me your cum instead of this obvious miscreant. How could she not behave for a man like you?"

Calli let out a quiet moan and blush as the two girls made out for a second, looking up at Jax to see his reaction to both women.

They all knew, Calli, Jax and Scarlet, that the real question here was whether these girls for fill the place of the girl who wasn't there. The blonde could cover Jaide in looks, with those eyes and that hair. Jax could close his eyes while she and Scarlet suck on his balls, just run his hands through their hair and pretend the world was right. And damn if she didn't give him a good idea to try out. She also intrigued Jax going off of what calli had said, what the hell was a cute little blonde like her doing working in this kind of life? She could look the part, but this punishment would turn into Scarlet riding her face in no time.

Now blue, blue had the attitude. From the moment her lips pressed against Scar's and their bodies moved Jax knew that Blue had the attitude. Even if he thought the use of the word 'miscreant' was a little 'odd'. Then again any girl who dyed her hair blue and worked in a brothel probably didn't have all her marbles. That thought made Jax smirk for a moment. IT wasnt like he hadn't been sticking his dick in crazy for almost a decade now. Hell, a lot of people would probably say that the Trio was certifiable. Of course, Jax paid his therapist in cum and beatings so what did that really say about anyone's sanity?

Pushing those thoughts away he brought himself back to the present and stepped forward, wrapping his arms around his woman and pressing his face into her hair, smelling that intoxicating scent of her shampoo. His hands roam up her front and pinched her nipples through her dress. Showing her affection and making her remember that she was his. Then he looked past her and into Blue's eyes.

"You got a name, worth knowing? Cause you're coming home with us tonight." He pronounced and then looked over at the blonde. " I'll have to catch up with you some other time." HE told her giving her that panty dropper grin as a consolation prize.

Scarlet had to admit it felt good to get the extra bit of crazy out. The woman they brought home didn't disappoint. For a few hours she felt in her place as the very bottom of the three, taking her punishment with grace. Enough so that by the end of it his cock was buried inside her, and she got that covered load of seed she had been working hard for. It had been quite cathartic to say the least...

... But they couldn't be crazy all the time, after all she had a very important party to plan for a red haired Princess that demanded perfection, and all her energy was suddenly devoted to that the closer the day approached.

Now no one threw party like Jax and Scar; the fridge was fully stocked with beer, the liquor cabinet carried a large variety of spirits, and Scar had been helping Kate since day one with cooking and planning BBQs and holiday meals. Decorating started days before the party; for a good three days Jax's living room and dining room was covered in shades of pink and purple in honor of his little girl, who seemed quite pleased at the redecorating even if she didn't know it was specifically for this. Being almost a year old, she had no clue what a birthday was or why mommy was constantly handing her off to daddy... All she knew was daddy was way cooler than mommy milk bags, who was no longer giving her the boob and therefore useless to the baby.

"So Jax, I've been thinking... Since I'm done breastfeeding finally, I wanna schedule with Rachel to get some new ink. Something for the kids finally," Scarlet mentioned while they were hanging up decor a couple of days before the party. "I never got anything for JJ because I honestly wasn't sure I was ever going to have kids at the rate I was going so I figured if I hadn't gotten knocked up by now I'd just get a bigger piece for him. Just some footprints running up my calf with their names next to them... And there's a tattoo you had requested that I was considering as well..."

Even though she knew he had been half joking, she had been tempted to tattoo 'Owned' above her pussy since him mentioning it the morning after the fight. "I hope you were serious about wanting to see 'owned' on me. You want Owned by Jax, or just the single word?" she motioned to the area just above her clit with a smirk at him.

Fucking two beautiful women into delirium had been just the stress relief and healing that Jax needed going into the incredibly stressful weak that preceded his daughter's first birthday party. Jax had been bangin' for ten years now, coming up from the Streets with Gayle and the other OG's watching his back and showing him how the world ran. Many of his top guys were also either OG's or the sons of OG's, so there really should not have been any excuse for how many things he had needed to micromanage since taking over as head. True, there had been the small issue of the gang war with the NLG, and they'd needed to change their whole system up after the federal investigation into Phantasie's had finally closed and it looked like the heat had finally started to come off of them. Yet it still seemed like Jax was spending more time working than he had when he had just been Gayle's godson.

On top of everything he had needed to sort out in order to keep the green flowing in, with every other damn thing in the world seeming to reach in and pull it right out of his pocket, Scarlet and Kate were probably the hardest task masters of them all. Even as Jax needed to be out there sorting out the problems that came with school being out, meaning more baby bangers were trying to work and run product on the Street, he also needed to be home watching Izzy and JJ, what it all amounted to was many impromptu 'business meetings' on their porch while Jax bounced baby Izzy on his knee and pretended that the rising junior from the block who was helping Scar and Kate watch JJ and manage everything wasn't starting to look extremely fuckable.

There was also the shadow of Jaide on his mind, that phone call had rocked him harder than he had been expecting, the fact that Che Verga would be coming over for his grandon's sister's birthday party only served to keep Jaide on his mind. Che was OG, but he had been spending most of his time a hundred mile away out at the Rez and working with the set in Jeffersonia. The guy who managed to mix half of the tribes most people in the American Southwest could name, with the local Takelma, and the odd Sephardic Jew also brought in a huge percentage of the Regulators' income in Jefferson due to their alliance with the Reaper's and with the Wild Boys on the Rez. Which just made the whole situation even more complicated.

All of it weighed down on Jax's mind so much that when Scarlet asked him those questions it took him a second to even remember what she was talking about, then the sweat memory brought a smile to his face as he stepped closer to her and ran a finger over her lips.

"I want it to say 'Owned' and if anyone questions by who, I know you'll be a good little slut and remind them exactly who owns you." He said wickedly, kissing her forehead as his free hand pinched and twisted her left nipple, wanting to elicit his name moaned from her mouth. It was important to have moments like this to relax on days like this, the day before the birthday party. He had also heard through the Street that Chico had recently gotten out of prison. Just another thing he needed to stress him out this week.

Jax being thrust into leadership had really complicated their lives and their financial situation. Granted, Scarlet somewhat knew what he was in for; Joan gave her more information than she probably should have been privy to, but ride or die bitches like they were had to be fully behind their men and that only came from knowing the gritty shit. And all she could do was stand behind him and keep him from crashing and burning on a mental and emotional level.

Thankfully, she hadn't had a single second to think about Jaide again. Every ounce of her energy was going to this birthday party, and then right after that she had a quite important series of shoots coming up that was going to make her a very busy woman for a couple of weeks. Helping Joan run the studio, and making her directing debuts was... well stressful to say the least. Joan had made it clear already she intended to hand her reigns down to Scar eventually, and that was looming over her. Izzy's party was just a diversion from having to mentally handle that. There was no room left for her grief and loneliness without Jaide; all that she had the space to worry about was Jax's head, JJ's basketball practices, and making sure every detail was on point for the party that was two days away.

However, Scar had to admit that the afternoon she had come home to Jax on the porch handling business with a baby Izzy cooing away and doing her baby flirting with any at the meeting who would even look her way, that she had felt a bit of extra warmth in her heart watching her man be a good dad at the same time as he was handling his shit. Not a lot of women in their world were as lucky to have that in a partner, in their King. That's why Scar went above and beyond for him, because he was rolling a rock up a mountain with a lot of people holding on to him. Every time she looked at him when he wasn't occupied he just seem stressed and exhausted even with all the good things going for them. Any bit of the burden she could take on, she would.

Even if it was just making him smile with a new tattoo. "Oh you know damn well I'll make sure they know who owns me," Scar gasped as he tweaked her nipple. "Jax!" she gave a teasing push to his hand, though she made no effort to stop him. Especially now that the milk production was dying off, and she wasn't always so sore and sensitive. Two days in a row she had been able to put in her nipple piercings and it felt great. She pulled him down for a real kiss, flicking her tongue into his mouth and breaking him out of his headspace a little more. There was extra playfulness in her voice, what with Izzy down for a nap and JJ off at his daily basketball summer camp. "But, just so I'm crystal clear, who am I owned by?"

There was fire in that kiss, as her tongue ran over his tongue, that cute little piercing dancing along his taste buds just like he loved. His fingers mercifully released her pierced nipple once the kiss broke, a trail of saliva connecting their lips. In answer to her question his left hand moved behind her back and squeezed her ample ass, pressing their crotches together, and then his right hand moved up to knot his fingers into her red hair. The hairs of his mustache and goatee tickled her neck as he made his way up to her ear to whisper one word into it. For the briefest of moments, while his hot breath carried his name to her ear lobe, he was at peace. Then a memory came to him, and the smile slipped from his face, just as it had when he had heard her voice for the first time in so long.

They had all picked up the pace on the ink, that last year together, Jaide had finally finished her Regulators' tramp stamp, Jax had gotten the cross all up his back, and had paid for that great ass piece Scarlet had now as a birthday present for her. Since they didn't need to worry about Principal Cress busting them for having ink when they weren't supposed to, or just any other thing the man could get them on. Jax hadn't held it against him though, just doing his job, wasn't like he was a cop or anything. Besides, it had come from a good place, Cress had come up on the Street and had made it his personal duty to pull as many kids off as many corners as he possibly could. He had actually seen the potential in Jax, seen that Jaide was struggling before anyone else, and had known that the Scar of high school hadn't been made for the life of a gangbanger's side hoe. Jax had run into Cress at some school fundraiser a couple months back, the two had shaken hands and agreed to sit down in August to discuss how to best stay out of each other's business.

It wasn't remembering one tough black guy that was killing Jax's buzz in that moment. It was remembering the other tattoos that Jaide had gotten that year, her third Regs related tattoo. Written on her left knuckles was R E G S, but on the right was J A X. Picturing his lips dancing over her knuckles, the beginnings of his goatee and mustache forming already, remembering the taste of her skin. The feel of her hair, the scent of her perfume. Jax didn't know when he had let go of Scar, or when he'd gotten to his seat at the dining room table. But that's where he was, the light from the back door window flowing onto his face.

"You hear Chico got out of Denne?" Jax asked her, changing the subject before Jaide could even be brought up.

Just as Jax’s smile disappeared, Scar’s own seemed to fade into pure pain as she watched her King mindlessly spiral down and far away from her... His eyes glazed over as a memory hit him and she didn't have to ask to know who that memory was about. She felt it in her very core, even if she didn’t know the specific memory that had triggered this. The mood was dead, and deep down it fucking hurt. It killed her that Jaide still affected them both. What really caused her struggle was Scar sometimes felt she still wasn't number one after all she had done... A long history like Jaide and Jax's couldn't be overwritten though, and the passion and love that she and Jaide had shared also couldn't easily be erased. These were facts of life that she understood. That didn’t make the air come back to her lungs any more quickly as she turned around to hide her pain.

Jaide was the one who made her trust women again. The one who's cherry she had popped, at least her gay cherry. The Trio had worked as well as it did because all three of them had and cared about for each other. They all had their fun, but there were dynamics that were key to preventing the toxicity that Jaide could build up when Jax left her alone, and at the end of every day they got something out of each that they couldn’t out of the other. Scar missed her so much that sometimes she wished she could just… drive… go see her without Jax knowing. Beg him to let her back. Anything to fill that empty void that she was now wallowing in. One that took her down memory lane to another party she had worked so hard to get everything perfect on…

“You know, Red, it’s just a baby shower… it’s not like it has to be perfect…” a very pregnant Jaide sat on kitchen chair as Scar finished tacking up the last decoration for the small party they were having. It really wasn’t even much of a party, more just people stopping in to eat food, give a gift to the Trio for the incoming baby.

“Everything will be exactly perfect because I want it to be. I don’t want to look at these pictures in like 20 years when I’m showing them off to a significant other of his and see all my mistakes.”

“Let me get this right… you’re worried about things being perfect because… you don’t want to see ‘mistakes’ in pictures in twenty some odd years?” Jaide raised an eyebrow, seeming way too amused by that fact. Only Scar would stress about shit like that.

“Exactly. It’ll bother me. So, I want everything to be perfect.” Scar had already made it clear that the baby Jaide was carrying was very much her son too. She had even made jokes about being the baby daddy; only once in front of Jax just to see if he was going to put her in her place. He had. It was fun. Her heart was so full these days she had all but forgotten about the home she had left behind. She hadn’t put a single thought towards her brothers or the lost mother she no longer had. She didn’t wallow in self pity because there was just so much to do. Between school, modeling for Joan, being around to help Jaide, keeping Jax satiated… well Scar was frankly exhausted in all the best ways. It was like this was who she was meant to be, at least to her.

"I love you, Scar. You worry too much. The kid's not going to care that a banner was off by like a centimeter... I certainly don't..." Jaide was suddenly behind her kissing on her neck and reminding her just how much she loved her favorite red head.

"You hear Chico got out of Denne?" His words broke her out of her own head, as clear as Jaide's words still were in her head at ever memory. Scar touched the spot where Jaide's hand had been and closed her eyes, trying to head back to reality as quickly as possible before this turned into a bad afternoon. Ah yes, Chico. No doubt the other piece of stress on his heart...

"Yeah, I heard. Ty mentioned it to me," Scar had her back turned to Jax as she made it look like she was trying to readjust and perfect the decorations, and she'd never let him see it but there was a tear rolling down her face. The fact that one woman could still wreck their worlds wasn't lost on her. But she had been doing so well burying herself in this party. She had hoped to relieve and bury some of his stress even just for a few. Instead it had backfired into whatever this was. "You going to leave him be? He's probably got his hands full with Bela and the Baby Mamas... Might not cause too much trouble while he's trying to reestablish his dominance on that front."

Scar was glad that for all Jax's fucking other women there hadn't been any ball drops of illegitimate offspring, which was something she strongly hoped and prayed wouldn't happen. Scar wasn't sure she could handle having to fight with an outside woman and kid for Jax's heart and money. Jaide had been different because Scar had been just as head over heels in love with Jaide, and truly even before he had been out of the womb she had felt just as responsible for JJ's safety and upbringing...

"Well that's done, time for a beer!" once Scar had composed herself enough to not start crying the moment she looked at him, hands came off the decoration and she headed straight for the kitchen. Nothing to help drown the pain like a drink and some food after a hard day's work of making the house look like the epitome of Princess Playland.

Grabbing two beers, and some chips and salsa, she sat their snack down on the table in front of him and sat down in her spot, looking at the sea of pink and purple. A smiled played on her face as she thought of how much excited squealing was about to go down when little red woke up from her nap. It was up to her to keep the tone light when possible... "You know... I feel like we're overdoing it for a 1st birthday... She's going to have the bar set waaaaay up here and now I'm going to have to outdo myself every year!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom