Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Archipelago of Lust (longterm)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
There's an island archipelago called the Lystlands that only women are allowed to go to. The catch is the trip there is one way only. Those sent are those who break laws, the severity determine which island.

The largest island, Dualo, is populated by an local tribe of beastfolk that are unique. They are futas, and they love to breed any women they come across. Those who are theives or are unfaithful are sent here to be impregnated for the rest of their lives, but can make new lives.

The more underhanded criminals are sent to the second largest, Unal, where they're to be playthings for any of the tribe just want to fuck multiple people without consequence. They lose their identity and are forced to drink a tonic that sterilizes them. They're only allowed to leave to Dualo if they are claimed by a villager.
Finally, Trilial, is for the most atrocious criminals. This home to animals that are clever to outwit, and subdue any sent there, and the women are solely at their mercy.

The tribe also takes in women who are sex crazed or want to be possessions, becoming sex slaves, and are offered the very same tonic to avoid having children if they want.

A ship has arrived, and the tribe are eager to learn what learn who has arrived.

This is an idea for satisfying an itch to have women being ravaged in various ways. This can be altered in various ways to suit my partner's preferences. I'm doing this with a fantasy setting in mind. The natives are more like furries in appearance, specifically canine but they can be different. I can also do bestiality if desired.

How this is done can be done in several ways. An anthology of several girls brought for salacious justice, one girl who comes to fulfill her desire to be owned and fucked in every way possible. Or it's just a new arrival for a crime she was framed for, but finds romance with one of the villagers. It's how you'd like to have it done. But expect there to be a lot of smut regardless of what is done.

Kinks are Master-slave, breeding, exhibitionism, slutty outfits, and knotting. Also would be interested in harems, but not really holding my breath. I am open to try new things out. Bestiality isn't expected and can be omitted if you're not a fan of it.

Limits are death, gore, anything that belongs in the toilet, and underage characters. I won't budge on this.

I also enjoy the organic interactions, so I prefer my partner being female in real life as well. I mean no offense, but playing against male partners just makes things feel fake for me.

I try replying as soon as possible with at least two paragraphs, but I can do more based on my partner's efforts. If I don't say anything for several days. PLEASE CONTACT ME! I don't abandon a plot without warning. I commit, but I am pretty busy with work and life so replies can be slow, but usually I try to reply multiple times when possible .

If interested or have any questions, please contact me via PM.

Back
Top Bottom