Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pet Teacher (LustfulSins & SWN1994)

Emery is quick to grab Daniel's wrist, squeezing until the man drops the phone. Then he pulls both hands behind Daniel's back, pinning the man bent facedown on the desk, his feet on the floor. Emery presses against him, leaning low to whisper in his ear. "Naughty naughty, Mr. Cassell. Look at the mess you made. That's no good."

Emery grasps Daniel's jaw, pressing two fingers into the man's mouth. The way he grips Daniel's jaw tightly warns against biting. "Teachers are supposed to help their students, Daniel. In all things. So you're going to help me, by giving me what I want."

With a short scream the man let the phone drop from his hand before being bent over the desk being completely defenseless. "Ow! Grr...Fuck you!" those words coming out of Daniel's mouth was new as he rarely swore at anyone. Though it seemed Emery was able to make Daniel lose his cool.

With those fingers in his mouth the man struggled more under the stronger male and caused his hips to move side to side as he tried to get loose. Daniel stopped once he felt the pressure on his jaw, his ass now resting up against Emery's crotch. Hot tears began to form and drip down onto the desk as Daniel knew what would come next. He was powerless to stop it. No one else would stop it. Shaking he shook his head in protest, his face flushed with a pretty red.

"No more struggling. Be good, Daniel." Emery releases the teacher's wrists, leaving them crossed on his back. His right hand moves down to unzip Daniel's pants, pulling them and his underwear off his ass. Then, to be safe, Emery grips Daniel's wrists again.

Emery removes his fingers from Daniel's mouth, moving them down to his ass. Saliva slicked fingers push inside the man, moving back and forth, stretching him. Emery is at least affording him that kindness, a little bit of preparation.

Daniel whimpered as he shook his head more. Thinking Emery was simply trying to scare him into following orders, Daniel stopped struggling for a moment before freezing when he felt his pants being tugged off. Before he had anytime to react the older man felt his wrists being held once again, bruises being already formed on his pale skin.

Yelping as he felt Emery's fingers push into him the teacher cried softly as he kept begging for Emery to stop. Seeing it would do no good the man simply pressed his face into the desk to try and keep himself calm. His muscles were tight and clenched around the other's fingers. "Please stop...it hurts..." Daniel was able to whimper out between soft sobs. Looking over to Emery from over his shoulder the older man seemed to beg with his eyes. He just wanted this to stop, but Emery had all the power and Daniel could not do a single thing about it.

Emery smirks, digging his fingers deeper. He could definitely be labeled a sociopath, having no emotional response to seeing Daniel in tears, embarrassed, nor does Emery feel any guilt. "Don't worry, Daniel, you'll forget about the pain soon enough." That's the beauty of the male prostate. It produces pleasure when stimulated, whether the person is willing or not.

When Emery finds it, even Daniel can't hide his reaction. Emery spends a couple minutes rubbing and pressing at that little bundle of nerves, which helps the teacher's body to loosen up. Then he removes his fingers, unzips his jeans, and pushes them and his boxer briefs down. "Be a good man and relax, Mr. Cassell." Emery swaps hands, gripping Daniel's wrists in his left hand and covering his mouth with his right to muffle any sounds. A quick glance at the clock lets Emery know he's got half an hour to the bell. So he presses his eight inch cock into the english teacher's body.

Daniel hated to admit he felt pleasure from those dirty fingers, but his body did. He couldn't stop it and part of him did not want it to stop. Daniel bit his lip to stop any moans from escaping, his face a bright red now and stained with tears as Emery kept at it.

With labored breaths Daniel laid on the desk, sobbing softly as Emery moved on. Hearing his zipper the man jumped a little before he was grabbed again. With his mouth covered and hands bond the teacher couldn't do anything as he felt the cock enter him. Letting out a silent scream Daniel could only stand there as he felt his ass wrap around Emery's member. He was tight, far tighter than one should be even if Emery was hitting his prostate. It hurt so much and no matter what Daniel could do, Emery was bigger and stronger than he was and could stop him anytime without a problem.

Feeling the member move in and out Daniel sobbed into the student's hand, his body tense and still struggling against Emery. Soon though Daniel just lays on the desk, still crying and struggling to stop any moans. Though he would moan a few times, they were just soft and sweet as one might have thought. His voice raising ever so slightly.

Emery curses, leaning into Daniel's body. He's so tight, even with that preparation. Though, it wasn't much. But still. Regardless, it feels amazing for Emery, and he bites his lip to muffle his own groans. Small grunts sound, but nothing that might be heard from the hallway.

Almost ten minutes pass with Emery thrusting steadily against the English teacher. His thrusts become harder, hips bucking as he approaches his climax. And when he hits it, Emery buries his cock to the hilt, hips jerking hard as his hot seed spills into the older man's body. He's leaned low over Daniel, groaning against the man's shoulder. A minute passes after he stops moving, before he finally removes himself. He tucks his now flaccid cock away, even pulling up Daniel's pants. "Good man. I just know we will be seeing more of each other, Mr. Cassell. And trust me, you don't want to be telling anyone about this. It's going to be our little secret, alright? Do you understand, Daniel?"

Daniel kept his eyes close as their bodies rocked back and forth. He hadn't gotten that hard and his cock did not rise when he felt the thrusting increase. Feeling the hot seed fill him, Daniel whimpered weakly into Emery's hand. Emery groaning into his shoulder only made the older man cry out softly. Once the young man was finished and even so kindly pulled up Daniel's pants, the teacher pushed himself from the desk being a shaking mess. Jerking away from any touching Emery might try the man remained silent. Daniel kept his eyes down, shaking still. It hurt still and Daniel could feel the warm seed settling in as his ass clinched in pain.

The older man didn't speak at all to Emery and instead went to work to collect all his papers from the ground. It was as if he was on auto-pilot and his brain was just focus on task which would keep his mind off what had just happened. Classes wouldn't start for another twenty minutes.

After school Jason remind Emery about the meeting he had with his father at the cafe. Jason offered to drive Emery as well as anything else he may need. He didn't ask about how it went as it was clear that Emery got what he wanted. It wasn't long till they arrived to the cafe where they met Jason's father, Robert. Robert was an older man and held a lot of power, one of the main of the gang and adopted father of Emery. Welcoming the boys he smiled warmly, having a similar personality to that of Emery though with more years of experience knew things that Emery could not do yet.

"Welcome. Jason, you could go and look after the boys. Emery, please, sit." he smiled as drinks were brought for them. Looking to the younger man Robert smirked "Well, I'm sure Jason told you why I wanted to see you." Robert begun "I believe you are ready to move up to a new position. Also, I want to help you move out...no doubt you're tired of living with Jason. So, how's about this...if you find a safe house big enough, I will let you take part of it as a home until you either find a better place, or till we need the space."

Emery could only smirk at Daniel. He wouldn't telling anyone. Emery is safe in that knowledge. So he leaves the classroom after one last brush of his hand against Daniel's round ass.

At the end of the day, Emery takes the ride offer from Jason to the cafe. With any luck, this meeting would go well, and Emery could get a place of his own. That would make meeting with Daniel so much easier than invading his home. Although, that's just as pleasing a thought. Emery returns Robert's greeting with the reserved nature he gives everyone but Jason, nodding politely.

"I appreciate the offer, sir. It's hard to have my own fun when sharing a room with your son. It would be good to have my own space." Emery stirs the spoon in his latte, disturbing the milk foam art. "As for my position, what would be expected of me in moving up? Right now, I manage all the kids, and a couple adults who do the basic running around. I haven't graduated yet, so a lot of my access around the city is still restricted."

"Well," Robert begun as he leaned back in his seat "You would begin over seeking a few labs we have. Ensure they have enough supplies, that nothing goes missing, and distributing the product as well as collecting larger amounts. This will be on top of your current task; however, you will be given two or three labs or look over rather than the standard number." the man began to explain as he held up his cup to his mouth to take a drink. Pausing he looked to Emery and leaned forward "Also, you will begin to help move more than just drugs. Find a good safe house. We have lots to move and having you part of the system will further expand our business. Are we understood?" the man stood up and moved beside Emery. Placing keys down he smiled warmly to Emery. He liked the young man, Emery was like a son to Robert even if he didn't show it. The keys were to a new car, something in Emery's style along side with a few presents that Robert's wife had gotten the young man. "Late birthday gift. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to meet with a few other men about shipments. Also, about the city being restricted to you... if you can't find your own way, make one. You have a lot of potential Emery. Nothing is off limits as long as its worth it. Remember that."

Daniel sat in his bathtub, the water scolding hot but very needed. Detention that day had been cut short and now the older man felt just so dirty. By some miracle he had been able to keep himself together through the rest of the day, no one notice at all. Once he had gotten home though he broke down, locked up his house as tight as possible, and even now sitting in the bathtub the bathroom door was locked until he got out to go to bed. It was barely even seven, but Daniel felt like he needed the sleep. The windows were locked, front and back door locked, and his bedroom door locked. The man had also down some strong sleeping pills and he would not be up for awhile. Someone could probably break in and he would still be asleep.

Emery listens to Robert in silence, knowing better than to interrupt. Not too much extra in new responsibilities, nothing the resourceful eighteen year old can't handle. His face lights up when the man drops a set of keys on the table. Finally! His own car. Now he doesn't have to rely on Jason. Not that he doesn't appreciate it, but when they're not together, it leaves Emery walking or public transit. Emery scoops up the keys before Robert can change his mind. "Thank you, sir. I won't disappoint you."

Once Robert is gone, the first thing Emery does is pull put his phone and look up Daniel's address in the city register. Now that he's got his own car, there's nothing stopping him from driving by and scoping the place. He would leave the teacher alone for the night, but he's already planning on making a series of surprise visits. After all, sex in the teacher's own home would be almost more satisfying than fucking him where they might get caught at school. Almost.

Outside the cafe, Emery is thrilled to find the keys belong to a black jeep. Nothing flashy or out of the ordinary, but Emery's tastes aren't nearly as flashy as his public personality. It likely has something to do with not having many personal sentimental belongings. It's mere seconds before Emery is on the road to Daniels' home. He parks across the street, the tinted windows making it hard to tell anyone is inside the vehicle. He could be a visitor to one of the neighbors, for all anyone knows.

"I know you won't Emery," Robert placed his hand on the young man's shoulder and gave a firm squeeze "I expect great things from you. If you do need any help you know where to find me."

That morning Daniel woke up, still feeling sick and knowing that he would be useless at work he called out. The small man had to talk to the principal and ended up yelling at him, even threatening to quit right there and then. Of course the man was weak and let Daniel call out for the day, the teacher laying back in bed once the call was over. The man felt like shit and the memories of Emery in him made the small man flinch. Shaking his head he got out of bed, took a long hot-burning-shower, and got dressed to go do a few things he needed to do for the house.

At school the principal had to take over the class, nervous if Emery were to come in. The class itself was confused to why Daniel wasn't there today, some even concern as they had heard Emery had came to the class yesterday. Even if no one knew about Emery's taste in sexual partner, there were many rumors of Emery hurting teachers. They were all worried that Daniel had been beaten so bad he needed to rest.

Daniel went off to a few places in the city, mostly grabbing home supplies as well as stopping by a graveyard to visit a old family member before going home by noon to start on dinner. Today Hawaiian steaks with roasted vegetables. All his doors were locked and Daniel at least felt a little safe in his own home.

Back
Top Bottom