Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pet Teacher (LustfulSins & SWN1994)

SWN1994

Star

The lunch bell rang and as the class began to leave the classroom their new English teacher warmly wished them all a good day. As the last student left the room Daniel began to work on a few things for the remaining school year like new schedule for assignments and checking over which students needed the most help. Daniel was still new to the school as he had been hired on short notice when the previous English teacher quit without notice, and thus the twenty-seven-year-old was now teaching during the middle of the school year. Many of the new students enjoyed their new teacher as he was quite positive and unlike many of the other English teachers did not blow someone off as a lost cause.

Daniel was deep into his lesson plan when he heard shouting outside his door. The short man, standing at a healthy 5'6", rushed out of the classroom to find what seemed to be two young students getting into a fight which Daniel began to break up when one of the boys swung and ended hitting Daniel. Now, the older man was not strong in any sense of the word but he still had power over students.

Letting the other student run off the older man looked down to the student and sighed "I'm sorry, but I will need to write you up. I won't mention you hitting me, but you will need to stay after school for study hall for the next week." Daniel spoke softly, his bright blue eyes focused on the young man who clearly was not use to acting so tough with how quickly he changed his attitude when confronted by an adult figure. Rubbing his neck as he let the student leave, Daniel sighed and returned to his classroom. He was scheduled to be the after school teacher for the week so this student really would not be able to skip without having to answer the older man.

The youth groaned as he made it back to the lunch table with his new friends. They got to talking about business they needed to do after school and was not going to be skipped as since they were newer members of the gang they would be needed to do a lot of grunt work. The teen was still new to the whole gang thing and it showed as even after his slip was torn and thrown away he was still talking about needing to go after the last bell. "...we could go ask him to talk to this teacher. If he isn't able to get you out, then ...well you're fucked then." another boy shrugged. They got word to the higher up about the situation and wanted help as the youth was still too scared to skip and did not want a call him to his mother as if she found out about anything she would be a pain to deal with for not only her son but the gang as well.

77de22dca599af4b1faebd657f8dc7fc.jpg

Rife with gang kids and juvenile criminals in the making, West Mount Highschool staff has pretty much given up trying to reform the students. Their main goal is to at least get them to graduation. Certain thing, like fights or being outright caught in crime, still get punished with after school study hall and calls to parents. Suspension doesn't happen because that's what most students want. The very few suspended never come back anyway.

Eighteen year old Emery Stills practically runs the student body at West Mount High school. He's lead of the major student gang, and even has several adult members older than him in the downtown district. Some of his connections pull strings for him to get him into places he would otherwise be underage yet. But here at the school, he's the one pulling strings for the other students. However, the reason must be satisfactory, and the payment must be compelling enough. It's no secret he's gay, and some students have paid for more serious requests for help with their bodies.

Emery looks like a normal enough student outwardly. He dresses casual, usually in jeans and a tee, and his favorite light blue cropped jean jacket. Chocolate brown hair cut quite short on the sides and back, left longer on the top and often falling in his pale hazel eyes. Freckles dust the bridge of his nose and his cheeks, and he's got three black ring piercings, one in his right earlobe, and two higher up the shell of the same ear. He's never seen without the two leather band bracelets around his right wrist, each with a small gold engraved plate; one reads freedom, the other reads power. Currently, Emery is seated at his usual table in the far corner of the cafeteria, laughing at a joke told by one of his friends. When a blond comes by to whisper to Emery that a student got in trouble with the new english teacher, Emery scowls. "Is he too chicken to come ask me himself? Why should I help him if he can't even face me?"

"Because thats your job," Jason said in an annoyed tone "Besides, the kid is scared of you. All the newbies are--what did you expect? Not to mention you kinda need him for the job today. Things might go longer if we're a hand short." he pointed out. Jason had been born into the gang as his father was one of the higher ups that they reported too, and even with his relationship with his father Jason knew that they would still face some sort of punishment if they did not keep up their end business. The brunette male looked up to Emery, his eyes focus on the older boy "You know we were short last week and barely got what we needed done. If you really want to do that all over again, be my guest. Not my, or anyone else's, ass on the line." Jason was the type to be nonsense and as such he was not like the others in the group as he could and would speak his mind or go against Emery if he did not agree with it. Standing up Jason followed the blonde back to the group and got the youth who was in trouble to come speak to Emery.

It was clear as glass with how scared and new this kid was in their group as he couldn't even look up to Emery without shaking. Jason looked to his friend as the kid explained what happened. Everyone at the table laughing when he mentioned punching the teacher on accident--even Jason chuckling. The youth turned red and kept his head down. "Well, he talked to you right?" Jason said "So could you go talk to the teacher before we have to go to the warehouse? We're going to need him unless you want to do grunt work." the grunt work for this week was not hard, but would take a long time and in uncomfortable conditions. Something they had to do when they first started out in the gang. Patting the youth on the head he told him to return back to his friends before looking back to his boss. "Well? Are you going to talk to this teacher? If it helps I heard he is your type." Jason mentioned "I'm sure he is easy to sweet talk." Jason hummed with a slight smirk. Normally teachers would just do as Emery say as they did not want to deal with anything with the gang. Though, Daniel was still too new to know much about that gang.

Emery half glares at Jason. The only guy at the table Emery allows to get away with talking back at him like that without getting a punch to the face. He still scowls as he listens to his friend, folding his arms on the table. Jason is right, it's easier to do their bit when they have more. And it's Emery's job to sweet talk the high school teachers and staff to keep them from detaining anyone.

Emery clears his expression as the youth in trouble comes over to stutter through his request for help. He growls at Jason when the boy speaks up again. "Yeah, yeah, I'm going, relax." Emery pushes up from the table, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jean jacket as he heads out of the cafeteria. Everyone gets out of his way. As he walks, he thinks about his position, both in the school, and in the large gang most of the students are involved with.

Emery had always been rebellious. Talented, charming, always seemed to get what he wanted, hated following rules. Crime came naturally to him. His good looks and smooth tongue almost always got him out of trouble. When they didn't work, threats did. His home life had been poor conditions, parents that didn't want him, abused him. He had to grow up fast. At thirteen, he ran away and was picked up by a lower member of his current gang. It only took a year for him to make a name for himself as a tough fighter and sweet talker. After that, he was enrolled in school again as a recruiter. When he came to this high school, already rife with crime, it was easy to sway the teens towards his gang. In a couple months, he was leading the students. The teachers stayed out of his way. The previous english teacher was the only one that tried to cause problems. Emery seduced him, then had sex with him in a classroom. The guilt and risk of getting found out had the teacher quitting without saying a word.

Now Emery arrives at the english classroom, knocking on the door.

"Its still strange," Emma spoke over the phone "Why would they hire you all of a sudden?"

"I'm not sure...but at least I'm got hired." Daniel spoke to his older sister as he switched over a lesson for a different date. These students were caught up and the teacher before him clearly knew what he was doing. The question did make the man think about the situation more, but for now it did not matter. So far, besides being hit, Daniel had very little trouble in the school. He learned there were a few gangs and of course made him upset to know the principal had not disclosed such a thing, but until the end of the school year Daniel would stay there. "...I don't know, it feels really bad. Are you sure you don't just wanna quit and stay with me for a few weeks? The school over here is hiring you know."

"Yeah, but still don't agree with how they handle a lot of their stuff. Besides, if I were to teach there they make my lesson plans for me and make us follow a strict way to teach the kids, I don't like it."

"Bleeding heart...ugh. Fine. Well, if anything comes up please call me. Dave and I will rush down there for you." Emma reminded her baby brother. They only had each other was family since their parents' death and Emma feared losing her last family member. Daniel promised his sister and they ended the call once they agreed to meet up during winter break for Christmas.

Finishing up the last of his lesson plans for the month, Daniel stood from his desk to stretch out when he heard a knock and perked a brow. Lunch would not end for another twenty minutes at most. Opening up the door Emery would be greeted with the short male teacher. Dressed in simple black slacks, a long sleeve button up white dress shirt, and classic red tie the man happily greeted Emery. "Hello there, I'm Mr. Cassell." he spoke, being actually genuinely nice when talking to the student rather than annoyed or neutral. Daniel knew very little of the gang problems at the school, of course the principal did not mention how bad the problem was at the school as he needed Daniel to come on such short notice, and thus upon seeing Emery he did not know who he was nor of his role in the school.

"Did you need help? Or did another teacher send you over for something?" Daniel asked, his body language relaxed around the youth. The young man before him seemed normal and did not set off any alarm bells for Daniel as of yet.

Emery blinks, caught off guard by the enthusiastic friendliness. Most teachers just open the door, see him, and ask what he wants now. Then again, Mr Cassell is new. Maybe principle Charleston hasn't warned him yet. Well, time to put his charm to good use. Shouldn't be too hard, this teacher is adorable, and way too open. Emery plasters on his winning smile.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Cassell. I'm Emery Stills. Nobody sent me, but you could certainly help me. See, you gave detention to a kid just before lunch, and I need you to forget it. Accidents happen, right? So let him off with a warning, and we'll call it good. Besides, he's a twig, there's no way that hit could have hurt." Emery cocks one hip, just oozing confidence. He's so accustomed to talking to the teachers like this. And those that don't give him what he wants, usually find themselves on their backs, either from a punch, or moaning.

Daniel listened to the young man and couldn't help but smile a bit more seeing how confident Emery was when speaking. "I see," Daniel place his pointer finger on his chin, thinking for a moment "Well...I will give you that you are right he did not hurt me. Although, I would prefer to still have him come after school. Its less about the hit and more about him taking time to reflect on his actions." Daniel begun to explain before inviting Emery into the classroom, making sure to leave the door open. "I think I could forget about the situation if he could just give me a one page essay on his actions, but I would like to know why you are so invested in this Mr. Stills?" Daniel asked well moving around the classroom to place down test for the next period. Looked like he wasn't going to eat lunch today. Then again, that was nothing new.

Hm. It would seem Emery would need to be more straightforward with this teacher. Looks-wise, Jason is right, Mr. Cassell is Emery's type. Short, cute. Depending on how the teacher responds to his next words, Emery may or may not have to put him in his place. The tall brunet steps into the classroom, closing and quietly locking the door.

"Mr. Cassell, let me explain some things to you. Your job is to make sure the students graduate. That's it. You don't hold them after school, you don't try to 'fix' their attitudes. You stay away from the school gangs, let them do their thing." Emery walks over to lean his ass against the front of the teacher's desk. "And you give me what I want. I run this school. Ask Principal Charleston. He'll tell you to keep your head down and stay out of my way."

Emery's threat is unspoken, and the charming smile on his face is misleading, breaking the tension of his words. Cassell's response would be the turning point of their education. A quick glance shows the time. Eighteen minutes to the bell, more than enough time to put the teacher beneath him, willing or not.

Hearing the door close the man frowned a bit. Things started to feel...off. Finishing up his task for the next period the teacher turned to Emery as he begun to explain how things were done at this school. The charming smile brought shivers down the teacher's spine, his body feeling as if though getting ready to run and hair standing on end. Daniel, in a calmer state, would have thought of many things to do right then, but this was not a calm state as of now. With a chocked swallow the man's thoughts raced as suddenly danger was suddenly there. "...I see." Daniel's bright eyes grew wide as everything processed in his head.

Don't be stupid, Daniel told himself This is no time to be prideful. Just get him out.

"I ... I will take your word then. Your friend does not have to come or do anything." Daniel's brain reposed with fawn, one of the four F's people went though in danger. "Well, if that is all you needed to speak about I think we're all set." he smiled again, a mixture of fear and nervousness clear on his face as he begun to the door to open it. It was locked. Why would Emery need to lock it? Trying to keep calm the man begun to unlock the door "Well, you should start heading off to your friends. Lunch will be over soon, you shouldn't spend it in a boring classroom."

Emery smirks when Mr. Cassell immediately senses the danger he's in. Ooh, this one is smart. That makes them easier to toy with. He follows the teacher to the door, and when he starts to pull it open, Emery places his palm against it and pushes it closed again. He's close behind Mr. Cassell, and traps him with his hand on the door and the other lifting to press to the wall. Emery leans in, breathing in the teacher's scent. He smells good.

"What's your first name?" Emery has always had a thing for older men. Especially short brunettes. Even more sk if that short brunette is technically in a position of authority.

How did he get so close? Daniel looked down as his knuckles turned white from how tightly he was holding onto the door handle. His stomach knotted up as Emery's present loomed over him. Nervously the older man turned to face Emery, Daniel now a bit paler than before. Putting on a brave face the teacher furrowed his brows. The man was terrified as Emery clearly had physical power over Daniel, and Daniel could not do a single thing about it. When Emery smelled Daniel the older man flinched thinking that the other man was about to hit him.

"My first name is Daniel. I need to prepare for my next class, please let me get back to work, Emery." Daniel's voice was soft and submissive. Looking up to younger man, Daniel swallowed hard as he could feel himself starting to shake ever so slightly.

Emery hums softly, moving his hand off the door to run it down Daniel's arm. His voice is so soft. Emery would love to hear that voice raised in a moan. Something tells him it wouldn't be that hard to make Daniel submit. Maybe he would last longer than the previous english teacher.

Emery steps back, that charming smile back on his face. He opens the door, then nods his head. "Well, Daniel. I have a good feeling we will be seeing a lot of each other. Keep that in mind the next time you want to hand out detentions. To anyone." With those words, Emery steps out of the classroom, leaving Daniel with twelve minutes before the bell.

Daniel body tensed as Emery's hand slid down his arm and as they stood there, the teacher could not tear his eyes away from the man.

"I-I will ensure to keep that in mind." he replied softly as Emery stepped out of the classroom. Once alone the man closed the door and sunk down to the floor. What had he gotten himself into? For the next ten minutes Daniel simply sat on the floor trying to figure out what had happened.

Jason had started walking to class when he saw Emery. From the other's expression Jason already knew that he had found a new play thing. "So, will I still be seeing you after school or am I'm watching over the brats?" Jason spoke as he pulled out his phone to look at the task of the day. Technically they only needed one or two older kids to watch over the grunts to ensure they didn't do anything stupid so Emery had more than enough free time to do as he pleased today. Then again, it might be more fun to draw it out. But it was all up to Emery.

"By the way, my dad wants to talk to later. Something about seeing you moving up." Jason slid his phone back into his pocket before looking back to Emery "Could we start bets on him now, or we have to wait?"

Emery is definitely smug when Jason finds him, and they walk together toward class. Jason knows Emery too well, and always seems to pinpoint the direction of the brunet's thoughts. Emery chuckles, folding his hands behind his head. "Sorry buddy, the brats are all yours tonight. Let your dad know I'll meet with him tomorrow. Same cafe as always. As for betting, feel free to bet away. Just know I'll be holding onto this one as long as I can."

Emery is already making plans to follow Daniel home. What he hasn't decided yet, is whether he wants to get the older man's submission right after class, or toy with him for a few days first. The latter could be a lot of fun. Discreet touches, finding him in empty classrooms. Emery smirks, looking at Jason. "You're right, he's just my type."

"As long as I have all of them we'll be fine. They aren't that stupid...even if you are the one who got them." Jason joked around. Nodding he smirked a little and showered Emery playfully "Awe, is this one your true love?" Jason teased as they walked together. The bell went off and Jason stretched out a bit "Told ya. Now you owe me." Jason grinned. Once in class Jason handed Emery his keys "After your done with whatever, you're picking up dinner for us."

Daniel was on edge all day, but remained calm for his students and once the day was over he sighed as he still had another hour to watch over those who were there for detention. Once that was over Daniel began to his car, feeling eyes on him. No. No he was just shaken up still after what had happened. Once in his car he locked the door and just sat there for a moment to collect himself before heading home for the night. It was barely Wednesday, the weekend could not come sooner.

Arriving home the older man went in and begun to lock up as that feeling had yet to leave him. Stripping off his clothes Daniel went to his bathroom to take a hot shower. If anyone was to see Daniel naked they would note he had two tattoos: one on his calf and another on his ankle. "Relax. You're safe." Daniel told himself as he took time to wash himself. His home was a ground level house which needed a lot of work, but overall was in good condition. Once he was done with his shower he changed into shorts and a baggy t-shirt before making himself dinner. Looking out the window into his backyard Daniel allowed himself to relax for a moment. All was fine.

Emery shoves Jason against the wall when he teases the brunet about true love. Then he takes the keys, tossing them between his hands. "Yeah, sure. I'll grab pizza." Emery pockets the keys. It's not the first time he's taken Jason's car. Emery doesn't have one of his own, no money for one. There's some things crime can't get. And despite living with Jason and his family, he's not exactly treated as family. More of a renter, but his rent is his work for the gang.

The rest of the day passes quickly. When the final bell rings, Emery stops at his locker for his bag, then heads out to Jason's car. Daniel just be on detention detail, though only kids not yet recruited would be present. Emery leans against the car, flipping an open pocket knife back and forth in his hand. The hour passes, and Emery hangs out in the car until Daniel exits the school. From there, he follows the man home. But he doesn't act tonight. Just memorizes the address, then heads off to the pizza parlour everyone loves. It takes nearly an hour and a half to make enough pizzas, and then Emery is off to the warehouse to reward the grunts. "Oi! Pizza's here!"

Jason looked over the lot of newbies who had just finished their work for the day and once Emery came in with dinner Jason let everyone get ready for dinner well he helped Emery bring in the pizzas. Soon the grunts were rushing to grab a slice and Jason stood at the side "So, this weekend we're planning on going to the beach. You wanna join us? It might be fun." he offered as he leaned back against the wall. Looking over to the grunts he smiled "These ones actually work pretty good. I saw a few who might need to get more work from us. In case ya need it."

That night once they got home Jason got ready for bed and asked about the new teacher. He knew they had a few members in the man's class and wanted to see if they could get the answer key for his tests and quizzes to sell to other students for some side money. Yawning Jason looked over to Emery once more “Hey, we also need to find another safe house so if you are planning anything this weekend I suggest you cancel plans. It’s going to take awhile.”

The next morning Daniel marched into the principal’s office and began telling him off. Even with his more or less innocent image, it was clear how upset and Daniel was as he had asked about the gang issue “... and you said there were only little gangs! Not a student who runs the school more than you do! I’ve talked to other teachers, they warned me about Emery and was more surprised you didn’t say anything. Explain.”

By lunch Daniel found himself alone in his classroom again, locked, and still thinking about his fight with the so called principal of the school. His stomach turned as he could still feel Emery so close and how chilling his words were. With a heavy sigh he leaned back in his chair and stared up at the ceiling. He could sell the house as it was just passed down to him from his parents and he didn’t really need to stay there. Maybe he could quit, but... there were a few students who really wanted help and Daniel couldn’t turn his back to them. After the school year was over Daniel was going to quit and live with his sister for awhile. Being away from this sham of a school would put the man as ease.

“Haha, you should have seen it! The new teacher ripped into Charleston! He’s so short compared to him, but man he gave no mercy. Kinda like a bunny scaring a dog.” one of the boys said recounting what he had heard that morning well in the office to grab something he had left behind.

Emery waves off the invitation to the beach. He has other plans, involving Daniel. Jason's comment about some of the kids needing more work from them makes him grin. Emery is known to pay some of the kids for their bodies, when he's not chasing a new obsession. Later, laying on his bed on Jason's bedroom floor, Emery growls at his friend for being told to cancel any plans he may have. "Damn it. Fine. Hey, when we find a safehouse, do you think your dad will let me live there instead of here?" It would be nice not to live under his boss' shadow every day.

The next day at school, Emery is again seated at his usual table at lunch. He overhears someone talking about Daniel's argument with principal Charleston. A bunny scaring a dog, huh? Not the impression Emery had gotten. More like, a bunny cowering before being eaten. Maybe today would be perfect to have some fun. Daniel's second day here, not too late to give him a proper welcome. There's still forty minutes of lunch break. Emery stands, s small smirk on his face. "I'm going for a walk." It's the phrase he uses everytime he's going to hunt down some tail, so Jason would know not to follow him. Shoving his hands in his pockets, Emery leaves the cafeteria.

"I doubt it. You already know my dad doesn't want anyone actually leaving at the safe house. You might be able to bounce around a bit, but you can't live in any of them." Jason said rolling on his side to look down at Emery. "What, our house not good enough anymore? Jason joked around, he already knew how Emery felt. His parents were tough with all the kids, but more so on Emery. They wanted him to reach his full potential and that meant making things harder for him to reach that potential. "Anyway, I'm sure my dad will help you out if you really wanna move out that bad. You're not a kid anymore."

Nodding Jason leaned back "Have fun."

Daniel was eating lunch when he noticed he needed some supplies. Frowning he checked the time, lunch barely started. No way it would be safe to unlock the door yet. Rubbing his face Daniel shook his head as he covered his lunch and headed out of the classroom to go grab supplies from the office. The older man left his room unlocked as he needed to get back in it quickly after he returned from grabbing what he needed. With his arms full he struggled to get the door open. "God damnit..." he begun to mutter under his breath as he tried opening up the door.

Heading down the hall to the english classroom, Emery is pleased to see Daniel struggling with the door, his hands full. He comes up behind the man so quietly, leaning down a bit to place his lips by Daniel's ear. "Here, let me get that for you." Emery opens the classroom door, but he doesn't release the doorknob, meaning he intends to follow the teacher in.

As soon as Daniel steps into the classroom, Emery follows, ignoring any protests or refusals. The door closes behind him and he turns the lock. "Such a pleasure to see you again, Daniel. You've been avoiding me this morning."

Daniel froze hearing Emery so close and looked over his shoulder he couldn't muster up any smile to hide his fear. "T-thank you, Emery." Daniel said softly as he entered the classroom once the door was opened up. Moving over to the desk he set his things down before turning to Emery. There was still a lot of space between them and Daniel was glad for that.

"I have never seen you in the morning before, why would it be different?" Daniel settled himself as he spoke to Emery. His voice held a softness to it which came naturally and often the impression he tried to give came out different because of this. His arms were folded and he forced himself to look at Emery. "Besides, why would you want to see me? I haven't given anyone detention or done anything to your gang," as of yet "besides, all senior classes are on the other side of this building." Daniel was nervous, his leg jittering slightly and focused on the other's movements. Had Charleston ran off and cried to Emery? Was that man really this spineless? Maybe Emery wanted something else like test answers? So many thoughts ran though the poor brunet's head. "May I ask why you are here today?"

"I stopped by this morning to get test answers, yes. I can make good money selling them to students that can afford them. But you had the door locked." Emery can see Daniel's nervousness as he slowly approaches the man. "And then at first class change, I swung by again to get something from a student that owed me, and saw you close and lock the door the second the last student was out."

Emery halts in front of Daniel, too close. There's less than a foot between them. His right hand lifts to brush across Daniel's chest, as if admiring the fabric of his shirt. Then his fingers tug at the man's tie. "But I'm here for a very different reason, Daniel. I'm here because you're so easy to make nervous. And that's too enticing to ignore."

"This morning I was talking to Charleston." Daniel answered as he tried to calm himself. As Emery went on the man could not deny what he had been doing. Then again, he did want the risk of his students being afford during his class period nor have Emery linger when the next period started.

Daniel had begun to inch his way away from Emery, but the other was so fast and Daniel could not escape the other so easily. Daniel flinched as he was touched before gently being jerked toward the younger man. "I'm-I'm sure there are many others like me who get nervous seeing you...then again, I'm also small and I have no illusion that if anything were to happen that I have any chance of coming out in any sorts well." Daniel gently pulled his tie free before looking up to Emery. "Besides from your amusement, I have to assume you are here for something else. I'm not daft."

Emery smiles as Daniel removes his tie from his fingers. He leans close, setting his hands on the desk to either side of Daniel and forcing the man to lean his ass back against it. "Smart man. Smart enough to know I could have anyone I want. But you are the one who has caught my attention."

Emery leans in, brushing his nose along Daniel's jaw. His body presses closer, flush up against the older man. Emery's lips travel along the teacher's jaw, to his ear, nipping at the earlobe. His right hand lifts, brushing down the front of Daniel's shirt, slowly tugging it up out of his pants.

Being forced to lean back on the desk the man caught himself before he fall back and stared up at Emery well he spoke. Daniel's eyes went wide now understanding what Emery was talking about. This had to be a lie. A trick. Something. But from how the other acted it was not at all any of these.

Stiffening up Daniel closed his eyes out of instinct well Emery toyed with his prey. "S-st-st..." Daniel stuttered well the young man was too close to comfort. Feeling the hand reach down to tug on his pants the older man attempted to push Emery away "Stop!" Daniel pushed himself onto the desk, his papers scattering on the floor and the man attempting reach to grab the class phone to call for help. Daniel was scared and his body shook harshly as he grabbed the phone about to dial for the police.

Back
Top Bottom