Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(NSFW) ~ Allison's House ~ (NSFW)

Allison's House

Allison Kennedy

Bartender at Mindy's Bistro in Oakwood California
  • My RP Information

My RP Style:
    Modern Day Scenes only
    Realistic Descriptions
    Faceclaims preferred but not essential
    Erotic/Smut RP with some story
    MxF Only
    Paragraphs of 100+ word posts
    Possible Long Term if the writing meshes.
    Rp Written Onsite in Public Forum or PM only (No Discord, Kik, email, etc.)
    What I Like/Accept:
    Vaginal and anal intercourse
    Give and receive oral
    Multiple sex partners (Men)
    Clothed Sex
    Cum
    Unprotected sex
    Semi-rough sex (no violence/choking)
    Reluctance/Non-Con-to Con
    Non-con Pics/Videos Taken
    Rape (Discuss first as this requires a certain amount of character control)*
    Possible pregnancy (depends on story and writer compatability)
    Absolute Never:
    Ask OOC to share personal details about myself.
    Real life romantic/sexual relationship, cybering or persona roleplay. My writer is not my character.
    OOC rudeness and manipulation
    Godmodding/character control*
    One liners, net speak/abbreviations/asterisk/1st person
    Non-human/anthro/etc.
    Mutilation or death scenes
    Extreme kinks (piss/shit/etc.)
    Don't want to hear about you masturbating to our RP. You do you in private. My writer does not want to hear about it.
    Rape scenes are the one possible exception to this and that is limited. OOC discussion will be required beforehand.

If there is anything you are unsure about or something that isn't covered above, feel free to PM and ask.
    All PMs willl be answered in a timely manner, but RP is a hobby for the writer so is not online all the time.

The NSFW acronym is in the title as my diary is primarily an IC journal. There is every possibility that entries will most likely stray into NSFW territory. There is one post where things are written in italics, that post will be the place where OOC drama from my old city will be mentioned and will be documented in spoiler tags with the dates.

Feel free to message me with a quoted entry if you have any comments or questions on specific diary entries or my profile.

• ~ Meet Allison ~

3kjOGhi.png

First Impressions - How She Is Seen by others:

Her Eyes: Dark Brown
    Her Hair Color: Very Dark Brown
    Her Physique: Short, Slender, Beautifully Curvacious!
    Guessing Her Height: 5' 5"
    Guessing Her Weight: 8 Stone
    Her Complexion: Bronze-Tan
    Her Personality: Outgoing, exibitionistic, fun, rambunctious, unpredictable, likes to tease.
    Her Mannerisms: Has a devious smile and a look in her eye when she is in the mood to cause trouble. Tends to have resting bitch face. Likes to give flirty peeks of her breasts and panties under her short skirts and revealing tops.

• YIe1TYM.png
    jHqlCqS.jpg

• KRLV-920 AM Radio Interview with New Raiderette Cheerleader Allison Kaye

4axR9cs.png

Your Full Name: "My full name is Allison Nicole Kaye.
    Your Nicknames: "I have so many. I've been called Alli, Allycat, Sonny, Kay Kay, Oh Kay, Nikki, and I earned this one... Ankles."
    Your Heritage: "I'm a typical all-American Midwest girl.'
    Your Birthday: "July 4th."
    Your Current Job: "I was a waitress at Lana’s Café in Oakwood, but I made the Las Vegas Raiderettes cheer team so I quit and moved to Vegas. I now work at Hop Nuts Bar & Grill.”
    Your Car: "I drive a gray 2018 Ford Mustang GT. Love the V8 power! I had a 2015 Chevy Camaro but the V6 threw a rod and I traded it in for this Ford."
    Your Hair Style: "My hair is Long and Straight. It goes down to the middle of my back. Sometimes I wear it in a ponytail or put it up in a bun."
    Your Fashion Style: "I like wearing short sexy skirts, tight dresses that show off my body, booty shorts and cutoffs, tank tops, halter tops, sundresses, tight jeans, silky underwear, thigh-high stockings (stay-ups and garter-cinch), high-heels, and boots. Come over and I'll model for you if you want."
    You're Known For: "My Sultry Sensual Behavior, being a big tease, being a temptress, and I'm proud to advertize myself up front as being an easy slut. Of course, the truth of the matter is there were way sluttier girls than me at school."
    What Do You Like To Do: "Cause trouble, baiting guys and tease them, stringing them along before dumping them unexpectedly."
    What Don’t You Like: "Not getting my way. Not getting the guys I want."
    Your Favorite Band: "The Dead Kennedys"
    Your Theme Song?: "One Way Or Another by Blondie"
    How many RPs are you in: "Well, since I did a radio interview on the local Oakwood school station, my phone won't stop ringing! I started three, and am writing a part in another character's story after their writing partner dumped him. So that is four active right now."
    Anything else to say?: "I'm happy you wanted to interview me, and that I was chosen to do a promo for the 2020 Raiderettes cheer team!"

e1AD998.jpg

• A Brief Bio Summary

Allison has always been a disruptive sort. She had a diagnosis of ADHD early in grade school, but there were concerns she may be bipolar. She enjoyed a good childhood, but when she hit adolescence, she became somewhat explosive and had discipline problems in school. By the time she was a senior in high school, her exhibitionistic nymphomania was in full bloom. Often going out on the football field in her cheerleading outfit sans panties, or in non-conforming lingerie panties, she would tease the fans and players alike with her routines. This babe’s sultry, sexy persona played well with the guys and she enjoyed knowing she was most every guy in school’s wet-dream. Yet it was really only an act. It was something she put out there up front to draw attention to herself. Deep down, Allison was depressed. Despite being in just about every guy’s bed, she lacked one thing... happiness. She hoped moving to Las Vegas and being on the Las Vegas Raiderettes cheer team would be a new beginning for her.

Allison's OOC Drama - I decided to contain all the OOC crap that I and my friends have gone through in my old city. I will put all my OOC entries here in this one post and any future commentary will be edited into this post. All the rest of the entries in my diary will be in-character and about my roleplays I'm involved with here under the Blue Moon.

The Ambush

I would like to say that I was surprised, but a couple days before I had a problem. I called the authorities and reported my issue, and after days of silence, the SWAT team surrounded my place and the grenades were thrown in. Fortunately, I had an escape plan. I may have been vaporized as far as they were concerned, but I live! I am here and I will carry on as the person I was made to be!
    It's been a month...

And the cops in my old city are trying to explain their accountability. Quite amusing really.
    And they are still at it...

I really am laughing at the cover the cops in my old town are going through to make it look like they are so squeaky clean.
    Another big press release about policing there. They are even making Indications of 'gaslighting' and such, which is really laughable. I'm sure the gossip backchannels there have been on fire since mid June. I'm sure they will be ready to ambush me should I ever decide to set foot back inside the city limits again.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm out of there. I am free to be me in all my glory in this new city of Blue Moon!! I will get my photo album sorted out and added to my profile shortly.
    Got a phone call from my friend Summer Nicholeson...

She said [BSummer Johnson[/B] was bullying her on the beach. She is a friend of the same person who blackballed me and drove me out of that town and it appears is now trying to drive her out! I told her to just stay cool and be herself and don't take any of the threat-bait tantrums she throws out at you. After deleting all her journal entries, this one sounds like a threat of some kind. Summer you have the right personality to weather this, unlike me who took the city's prime financial-backer on. My exile did expose the city officials as to whose pocket they are in though. $$ talks. Love ya Summer!
    More threats from the City's financier...

Not only has Summer been bullied, but now it seems a stoner from school, Darrell Sanders is being threatened as they brag about getting me exiled. A journal entry for Scarlett Dylan today even names me! They sure have a lot of time on their hands to dedicate their entire being trying to exile all these people...

I'll just edit in here that this person is now moving toward the 'making nice' part of their cycle, remembering 'fondly' that young guitarist, which is Darrell Sanders. I would like to point out that they say that they have 'been in hundreds of rps', it only seems that one is the focus of their attention over the year. Anyway, it is humorous to read and recordthe ever-changing journal comments.
    Now for the Good Sarge...

That bint is now attacking Sgt Chris Silas and I believe Lt Harrison with comments by her unhinged sarge Lisa Forrest. No names are ever mentioned or they would get reported, but it is obvious. She just can't let it go! She has nothing better to do in this world but stir up drama, even when there is none!

Lisa Forrest's journal 8-23-2020
    Lisa Forrest's Journal with dislikes

Oh well... it will be interesting in three weeks time.
    Well this one really takes the cake... The Financier's Profile today. It either means they were never a real person in the first place and was only a personna, or they are playing a sympathy card. Either way, it don't matter much. If history is to be recalled correctly, I believe it was '
    SluttySensualBint' that was the name-change for 'SexySultryBabe' in the 'change the name of the person above you' game that brought the first warning. Part of the 'bait and switch' they did through the years was to have that name and have all sorts of sexual provications in all their characters to this last name and changing the character profiles after the fact. DramaQueens are never gone though, are they.
    The 2nd piece of cake.... The Financier's Profile changed up hours later removing all the drama. Of course the Drama continues... stay tuned.
    And now the Financier re-invents themself... followed hours later by another update bringing in some ass-kissing of the Mayor and City Officials. Of course, that butt-kissing is in just about every post they made this day.

My take on this is they got their wrist slapped for their drama games. They first pouted and ran out the door, only to return after a discussion with the city officials who wouldn't want a chief source of site $$ to go. I'm hoping things go better for my friends there.
    After the rash of the other day, things went quiet. I suspect the financier may have gotten slapped by the city officials to give themselves some look of legitimacy? I'm only guessing. It has been rather entertaining.
    Well now, it appears the financier did leave town afterall! The fact that I was disparaged by the city administration for being "too much like this person is rather laughable. Anyway, I'll put together an eplogue to the whole saga shortly, or not.
    Just a bit of an update here. Someone started a thread for them and it sank. There were other things of note on all this but I have no need to mention it as yet. It's really a moot point now. I myself will never return to that city, but it pleases me that my friends will not be hassled by them there anymore.
    Just got word someone dear to me has left the old city! Never thought he'd do it, but I guess a going a year after all the bullshit was enough. And I give two middle fingers to that damnation from afar. They ask for help and $ are given in good faith, then they decide to slam the door in the face of their benefactor. I read the book. It's shitty. Basic tropes.

I'm in the mood to party... This whole drama that started in late 2018 finally ended! I'm sure the individual will return under a new name at some time, but they were a lot more fun as a sexy sultry babe than as an angry warrior. I just hope they are happy in life.

Last edited:
WooHOO! Off to an epic Oakwood Party! Leaving town so want to have one last bash and fuck all my boyfriends before I go! :)

Last edited:
May 31st 2020, 11:15 am |
I Made The Team ~ Hello Las Vegas!

Oh my gawd! I made the team!
Just got notified that I'm in! The coach told me they had a couple questionable people that they had to drop and chose me for an open spot! I fly to Las Vegas today! I'm so excited! :)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

June 10th 2020, 7:10 am |

Early Workout

Damn it was early, but things happen at odd times in Las Vegas. Got to beat the heat this time of year. We were up at dawn and getting to know some of the basic routines. How exhilarating!

July 4 2020, 6:00pm |
Happy Birthday to Me!

Celebrated my birthday in my new town!

July 7 2020, 12:02AM |
Taking the Heat

Man.... the workouts were tough this morning, and I had barely enough time to shower and change for work! To make matters worse, on of the waitresses didn't show up so I was slammed most of the night and have to close! I might get out of here around 2AM.

A long day and a late night, and I have to do it all again tomorrow. I'm glad I live only a few blocks from where I work.

July 15 2020, 3:00pm |
It's been a month...

And the cops in my old city are trying to explain their accountability. Quite amusing really. :LOL:

July 22, 2020, 11:30pm |

Settling in...

I think I may be getting into a routine even though it is a bit tough when I have to close at work. The few hours sleep from getting home and getting up and heading to cheer practice is a bit straining, but I'm managing.

I guess one of the harder things about moving to a new city is not knowing anyone. I have noticed a guy who comes in to the bar regularly when I'm working and we seem to have nice exchanges of conversation. I do have to wonder though if he watches me. I only noticed it one night when I was walking home that there were footsteps in the night behind me. I didn't pay it much mind though as it is a big city and I maybe was a bit suspicious that night. Well, off to practice and another long night at work.

July 23 2020, 433pm |
Remembering Homecoming

I lay on my bed pondering the past tonight as Steve walked into the bar I worked at tonight. We still haven't fucked. I was the one who got away in high school. Steve fucked just about everyone in the school that had breasts and a pussy, and I know that he fucked at least one teacher. Anyway, I comped him and his table comrades some tickets to a pre-season Raiders game... hope to see him again.

July 31, 2020. 10:15am |
An Investigation

Gathering all my notes and doing some investigative journalism April O'Neil style...

Aug 1 2020, 11:15pm |
I'm writing a book...

Yes, I am. I have so many notes and incidents and storys to tell. I'm going to write it in a Ray Bradbury short-stories sort of thing, like his Illustrated Man. I'll probably start with a few shorts that were really just encounters with men, and will keep all my Oakwood experiences out of it for that will be a book in itself. Now to find time to write it all out. It may have to be after football season.

Aug 2 2020, 5:44pm |
The Book is now a collaboration!

I am now working with Steve Harrison to edit a proper book on the Oakwood story. Trying to get in touch with other alumni of Oakwood High Class of 2001!

Aug 12 2000, 12:30pm |
Busy!!!

Been working a lot of extra hours at the alehouse recently. Short of staff and getting busier...
Thinking of hiring a new girl who applied for a job today. Me and the manager will interview her Monday morning.

Aug 15, 2020, 11:20am |
Got into a car accident...

It was just a bumper bouncer. A hot Mexican guy managed to drive into the back of me while I stopped at a stop sign. Little damage to my car but he got a face full of airbag. We exchanged information and now we're going to go out on a date! Unreal!

Aug 23 2020, 8:45am |
The date...

We had dinner at a posh steakhouse then went to his place to fuck. Let's just say he 'rear-ended' me again. :)

Sep 7 2020, 7:30pm |
Celebration!

I think I'm going to go on a weekend bender!

Sep 9 2020, 11:45am |
Well Fucked!
Having gotten bent with a few army guys over the weekend, I'm now making sure I'm in shape for the 2020 NFL season! Feeling quite flexible!

Sep 30 2020, 12:51 pm |
Football Season!

Well, the NFL season has kicked off and I have to say the life of being an NFL cheerleader is really intense! The promotionals and the workouts and the intensity of gameday! I was glad to get less hours at the bar but my income has been supplemented by some ad work for the club! Go Raiders!

Aug 12 2021, 11:11am
I Quit...

I will not be returning to the Las Vegas Raiderettes this season. Why? I refused to fuck the coach and have been blackballed by the team.

Last edited:
Sandra Douglass Morgan makes history as the Las Vegas Raiders' new team president as the first-ever Black female to hold this role in the NFL. The Las Vegas Raiders welcomed Sandra Douglass Morgan, the first Black woman ever to serve as team president in NFL history, on Thursday.

Hmm... with that misogynistic coach gone and a change at the top, I may try out for the Raiderettes again this year!

Back
Top Bottom