Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Just came back to BlueMoon! MxM furry if you dont mind~

Mr.Kiwi

Spunky Pup
Hey! It's been quite a long time since I was last one blue moon and I'm really wanting to get back into it. I'm a sub and would love a slice of life story with some somewhat heavy smut and romance~ I got some basic ideas I'd love to work on with people, and I'm quite open to any and all ideas.

Some basic idea is step brother catching little bro do naughty things and deciding to help, a cute pup boi working as a butler but being mistaken as a maid with a wildly different job in mind, a femboy getting caught on a date while pretending to be a girl. Stuff like that~

When it comes reply length, give me something to read, but please have mercy on me and not send a book. If you send a book worth, you can bet your sweet ass Imma try to match it, which may take some time. So type a ton at your own risk :p . I can easily match 4 or 5 paragraphs at a time. I also quite prefer to use messages or even discord and email.

If any of this sounds good or you have some ideas to share, please message me~ I desperately wanna get back into roleplaying, and would love to have my sweet bois pounded into the bed~

Last edited:
A lil bump after a real long time of being away, I'd love to hop back into things~

Back
Top Bottom