Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Apoc's Plots and Fandoms (NSFW Links)

Apocmyre

Planetoid
• Yes, this is just a copy paste of my post in Female Request for more exposure, I suppose! •

Notice: I will be taking SUNDAYS as a day off writing RP/Smut. Mainly so I don't get burned out and can recharge a bit.
I will still answer OOC/Worldbuilding/Planning messages, however.

NOTICE:

As of today we recieved the keys to the new property and as of tomorrow the process of moving stuff over will begin. So I will be extremely busy tending to this. In addition, the internet gets cut off from my current home on the 23rd of this months and the earliest scheduled day for internet in the new property is 1st August.

This means I will be unavailable for just over 2 weeks.
I will bump this thread and reply to PMs I can to still try and get some interested parties, but nothing will start until internet is in the new home.

A Quick About Me:

• Please see this F-List Profile for a general idea of kinks. Please use this as a guideline only.
• I default to playing as a switch, but I can play a dedicated dominant/submissive role if required.
• At the moment I prefer F/F or F/Futa Pairings, but open to Futa/Futa as well..
• I try to post as often as I can, but likely due to time zones this can be delayed. Due to work rota in this time, there can be up to two days where I can only post in the evenings my time.
• Speaking of timezones, I am in the UK, so my timezone is GMT+1. According to google.
• I highly prefer writing in third person.
• I am flexible with my writing, but I default to paragraph/multiple paragraphs.
• I will only do things in PMs. I will not do threads, or write in discord.
• This thread will be always changing. Things added, things removed. All changes will be logged when I bump the thread.
• With fandoms, I will accept a benderbent male character (to female, of course.) if you can find an image.

• For the Fandoms, bold lettering indicates my preference in role.

• As a note on canon play. It is something I am new to, I don't have a large amount of experience with it. As they say though, I can only get better by doing it.

Cravings

I have few particular itches I'd like scratched. In no particular order, but bold writing is what i'm currently really after.

It's cliche as hell, but really after an Orc (Futa. YC) x Elf (Female. MC) pairing. Likely a lot of smut, large cumshots/excessive cum and breeding/impregnation.
• Want to play as This Elf against someone.
• Something a little cliche and quick to smut. I'll try and find an image as more representation, but quite enjoying the idea of sex while gaming/doing something else. An Example!
• Psycho Pass Fandom Play
• Akame ga Kill Play - really after playing femTatsumi opposite an Esdeath

An Ikesai Adventure

Quite a typical or cliche plot, but it has so many options! Did YC/MC character die in an accident? Were they summoned to a new world against their will? In any case, the world now is now ours to adventure. Whether they succumb to evil's influence or become a hero on their journey, anything can happen. Be it a world filled with just humans, or a plethora of other races/species.
This is psuedo-GM/DM based thing. This involves both of us doing our part to build things up aside from just me, or instead of just you. Involves quite a bit of world-building, admittedly.

A Demon?! (Not to self. Change this name.)

Inspired by These Images.
•I'll write something to solidify this shortly. I just saw the images and wanted to include it somewhere.

M = Modern. | F = Fantasy | S = Sci-Fi | PA = Post Apocalyptic
Anthro x Human - M - S
Anthro x Anthro - M - S
Survivor x Survivor - PA
Demon/Angel x Human - M - F
Vampire x Human - M - F
Werewolf x Human - M - F
Vampire x Werewolf - M - F
Human x Monstergirl - M - F

Psycho Pass

OC x OC
OC x Canon
Akane x Mika
Akane x Yayoi
Akane x Shion
Yayoi x Shion

Akame Ga Kill

OC x OC
OC x Canon
femTatsumi x Esdeath (That's the only femTatsumi that I can find that I like)

femTatsumi x Sheele
femTatsumi x Mine
Akame x Leone

Hellsing

Seras x OC
Seras
x Rip Van Winkle

Tentative Pairing

Seras x Zorin

I've placed this in tentative thanks to the fact it'd likely be quite a domination and non-con heavy plot. Something I don't have alot of experience in writing.

Mass Effect

OC x OC
OC x Canon
Shepard x Tali
Shepard x Liara
Shepard x Aria

Persona 5

OC x OC
OC x Canon
femAkira x Kasumi
femAkira x Makoto
femAkira x Shadow Sae
femAkira x Takemi

That's a lot of femAkira.

Fire Emblem Three Houses

OC x OC
OC x Canon
Byleth x Edelgard
Byleth x Rhea
Byleth x Petra
Byleth x Sothis
Shamir x Catherine
Rhea x Sothis

Last edited:
Bumping.

Changes:
• Added a notice at the top, r.e Sunday breaks.
• Added a school image inspiration as craving to... play as a dominant futa for a change!

Bumping.

Changelog:

• Added a new craving! Something more wholesome and romantic. Be warned, there's sound in the clip.

Bumping.

Changelog:

• Added a quick to smut kind of craving. Will try and find a visual representation soon.

Bumping.

Changelog:

- Added Orc x Elf craving. High priority right now.
- Added some Hellsing fandoms.

Back
Top Bottom