Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] The Lands of the Demon King (Despair and Desire Campaign)

We may be getting a new player soon; I noticed someone was looking for a game in this vein, and suggested they check out our threads. They seem interested, so, yeah. Might be picking up a new character before too long.

Hey, letting ya'll know I'm hoping to get through two rounds of combat a week, which I hope gives everyone time to post without being so slow as to bore everyone. Given that, I'm going to try to make an update tomorrow evening, although if @Davian_Veq needs a little more time I can hold off til Friday.

New round of combat is up, I ended up NPCing Elise for a moment. I'll check in with Davian to see what's up; for now, I'd like to try and get this round of combat finished by Tuesday at the latest.

Had to make an edit to my rolls, though not a substantial change--since Paega's sensitive weakness doesn't define a mechanical effect, I thought it was being left up to me so I was interpreting it as tease having advantage. But then I noticed that Paega's max Purity is only 2, so I'm guessing it's that. So I rerolled the teases with disadvantage, and Paega only takes 1 Purity damage out of 2, not 2 out of four. Not a big functional difference right now, she's still halfway to climax, but it's probably better to do these things consistently.

Alright. After a bit of discussion, Davian_Veq has decided to withdraw. Which is a bit of a shame, but these things happen. I'll be running Elise for now, until I can find a good moment for her to exit the narrative. (Which might not be long, depending on how the next round or two of combat goes.) I'll try to have the end of this round posted tonight.

That said, Ampere's profile is basically finished, just needs the information sorted out and posted in the profile thread. I'll try to introduce that character after this combat.

Ah what a shame. I guess it is easy come easy go. I’m looking forward to meeting Ampere!

I have a question about my desperate attack illusionary orgy. What would happen if I used it on the melee group I am currently in? I assume I would lose 1 purity and one stamina as the activation cost, and Elise and the two men would need to defend or else take two purity damage. Would Illyana have the potential to get hit by her own attack? I know it does not discriminate against allies, but I would like it to exclude myself, especially since I take damage from activation anyways. Is that fine?

Well, normally area attacks do run the risk of damaging yourself, if you're in the area of effect. But I guess it doesn't make too much sense for this one to do that, and given that Purity damage is not generally as efficient as damage to core stats, it's probably fine to exclude yourself from the effect.

And with that, combat is over. And conveniently, Ampere's sheet is finished and has been added to the profiles. So expect to see that character dropping in shortly.

Since this game isn't big on inventory tracking, I'd say it's fair to assume you have at least some money. A reasonable amount for traveling expenses, given that most of you were traveling before you wound up here.

Letting you know that Ampere has become very busy with IRL commitments and has to withdraw. Which is unfortunate, but understandable. We haven't introduced her character yet, so we don't need to worry about removing her. But that does only leave us with the two of you going forward; is that alright? I can adjust combat encounters to accomodate a smaller group if that's okay with you guys, or we can try and open up recruiting again. Let me know what you think.

Either is fine with me. If we do open recruitment, I’d only want one or two more players.

Back
Top Bottom