Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F A few hot Ideas

Sara.Sweet

Super-Earth

I can play either Female or Male characters in all the Plot requests

Hello there, thanks for stopping by my request thread.
My name is Sara, and I have been doing on and off role plays for over 12 years. I am on this site for a little over five years.
I don't mind what your real gender is so PM me if you have interesting ideas
My preferred writing style is 3rd person; I don't mind if you write in 1st or 3rd.
I love discussing ideas, so if you have any ,PM me so we could work out something together.

I enjoy plots involving romance, with a mix of seduction, dub-con,non-con, Taboo(Incest), corruption of innocent, defilement.

Interests/Kinks

Rough sex
Pinned Down
Face Fuck
Vaginal Fuck
Anal
Threesome
Eye Contact
Team Work [
Cum Swallow
Cum Swapping
Cowgirl
Doggystyle
Can't decide
Hair Pull
Choking
Showing her place
Standing Fuck
Orgasm[
Unexpected
Orgasm Denial
Forced Orgasm [NSFW]

Turnoffs/Limitations
Blood
Scat
Too much pain and forced domination

Role Play Ideas!!!

Sailing on two Boats (FMM)

The idea revolve around a woman and two men younger than her which she secretly involved and cannot decide between the two.

Jessica was in her late thirties, married happily and work as a designer for a clothing brand and work from home.She had a perfect life with her husband who spend most of the time travelling and shower her all the love and money he earned. She lived happily till she met two young men, a neighbor's 18 year kid who is looking for work and she offered him the job in the garden and delivery boy of a local Pizza shop from where she frequently ordered.

So it started innocently with a little flirting and escalated to the level where she let both use her with no shame, she showered them with gifts and money just so they could make her feel younger and needed.

Looking for a player to play this along these lines or any suitable story.

Nymph Chronicles

Zara looked outside to the beautiful beach view from the 20th Floor of her spacious office.She owned a retail empire, with a Billion Dollar Net worth. Crowned as a youngest businesswoman of the year.Once she started her business few years back, she never looked back. She never got married, despite getting proposals from many affluent suitors. She came back from her thoughts as her phone chimed. It was a message from her driver; it was not a reminder of whether her appointment was due or she has to go somewhere; it was video her driver made while he was fucking her last night in her own car returning from the party.She smiled at her as she got pounded like a whore she was and texted back, Looks like you really enjoy last night, David .

She was a nympho and she would open her legs for anyone interested , the only long-term relation she currently had was with her driver who nailed her where ever she wanted and that's what she liked.Not a single day goes by where she gets herself fucked by a guy or a woman.

This is a generalized plot, we can add twists and further details in that, I can play multiple female roles, even Male roles, so if the idea Interests you, send me a PM.

It all started here -Fx Fx M-Incest

Olivia felt her heart racing at the proposal her best (girl) friend Cathy's father proposed to her in return to take care of her family and job. "I can give you a job, house, and everything you wish for. All I want in return is to tell your mom to see me whenever I wish." Olivia looked at him, a bit confused " What.. what do you mean? Do you want to date her? You already have a wife " she said as her heart sank on the expected response from Cathy's father. He laughed " Well, No I don't want to date her, I want to fuck her whenever I wish, In return, you will get rid of your family debt, will have a stable job and will continue your friendship with Cathy" He laid out the details in front of her.

Olivia's father got killed in a road accident on his way back from a business deal and suddenly their entire world collapse.Her Mother Jeniffer and her youngest sister
Sophie hardly managing and when Cathy offered her to talk to her dad regarding job, she was more than happy to do so.

This plot gives lot of variety and with twists and turns, looking for someone who can do both M and Female roles, no matter what is R/L gender.

All in the Family -FxM-Incest

Erika looked at her little sister's room. It was way past midnight and she could hear her moans from the little crack of the opened door. Their mother went to see her aunt in a nearby town and she won't be here till morning. She saw Anna's thin body moving up and down her father's dick. They had been fucking again, taking advantage of her mother not in town.She bit her lower lip closing the door. He was cheating on her mom with his own daughter.

Nina looked at Erika as she lapped her pussy like a hungry kitten, she had been away for a day to her sister and she missed her daughter Erika, its been few months she had been cheated on her husband with Erika, who seduced her relentlessly til she finally gave in.What will happen when her husband will find out.?

Looking for someone to play either parents or daughters.

A New Start -FxM

Emma and her eighteen years old daughter Amy shifted to the city in search of a fresh start.Emma's husband died a few years back, and she shifted here so Amy could complete her studies. She married to John when she herself was Nineteen.Its been two months in this little peaceful neighborhood and her home run business started flourishing.She got a small house just to fulfil their need and secluded from the rest of the houses and with garden and then a little stream of water running behind was the ideal for both women.

It was a sunny day, Amy left for college and she picked her coffee to settle down in the garden with a cup of coffee in her hand.There were some noises at the closest house which had been empty since the day they have shifted here. She peaked from the door and saw a movement, someone was shifting there finally. She saw a man, probably just a little older than her own daughter, might be the new owner.She thought to herself as she closed the door behind her.
Looking for someone to play either Female characters or Male. The plot path can be romantic with a lot of seduction or some non-con stuff. If you like the idea, please PM to discuss more.

Man of the House*** MxFxF- Dub Con-Incest

"No, Peter, please leave me," She whimpered as she tried to move from beneath him, but he was strong. Her little baby has grown strong. "I am your mother, leave me please!!" Nancy pleaded trying to get away from his firm grip "Nghhh" a moan escaped from her mouth when he took her nipple in her mouth.Its way past midnight and he returned to torment her.It's been a week he came at night daily.He has already opened her robe and with each passing day her strength to fight was fading " Please !!," she said weakly.

Ellie looked from behind the window of her's mother's bedroom, smiling to herself as she saw his brother taking her mother, her plot was successful, soon she will be the 'Man of the house'. She looked once again as her little pet devoured their mother ...
It's a twisted play of a daughter taking over her mother and brother, PM to discuss more.

Not So Innocent*** - Fx M, Multiple M-Interracial

Neha looked back to her parents and waved one last time. She was leaving India for higher studies. She sighed when finally she was in the plane thinking about all the fights she had to put up with her parents just to let her go abroad for studies. She was travelling to USA, to one of the finest universities. But that's not just about studies. She wanted to break free from her culture, her parents and the suppressive environment. She wanted more, it's like something was missing from her life, excitement, independence, slutty dresses, open sex. The plane left the runway finally to her new horizons !!!

It's like corruption of a not so innocent girl, It can be romantic, looking forward to discuss this with someone who can play multiple characters and distinct races.

Indicent Proposal - Fx M, FxF, Fx NB

Nina almost dropped the phone hearing the woman on the phone " You sure, I mean, are you sure you are calling the right Nina?" she looked around nervously to see if anyone of her friends is pranking on her "Mr.Anderson, you mean our CEO is calling me at his office right now.? " She said trying to keep her voice down. "I, I don't have an access key to his floor, but I will be there soon." She said rushing to washroom to adjust her hair and makeup.

Nina had been working in this office for over a year now, she worked as a secretary for her current boss Andrew and she rarely saw the CEO of the company; she was too insignificant for the enormous giants, and now here she was, called by the CEO secretary and to his office ....

Classic Indecent proposal type play, I can play either character and multiple characters, CEO will offer her everything to her if she gives up herself and be his personal slut. It will not be romantic, just fuck and serving.

Married and Available - Fx M, Interracial
Kriti looked around, cursing her friends. She was away from her husband to celebrate a college friend's birthday. Married to her husband for over five years now, she was looking to rekindle the flame and passion they had during the first year of her marriage.She had been unsuccessful so far, and with no kids, she busied herself with old friends and a small part-time business.

She looked around, playing with her ring while she tried to locate them within the desirable dancing bodies.A A voice snapped out her from her thoughts " This is for you" bartender said pointing towards a handsome black man towards the corner........

Inspired by the series Blacked, we can do this long term or short play PM to brainstorm further ;) .

Last edited:
Not So Innocent - Currently craving ********
Neha looked back to her parents and waved one last time. She was leaving India for higher studies. She sighed when finally she was in the plane thinking about all the fights she had to put up with her parents just to let her go abroad for studies. She was travelling to USA, to one of the finest universities. But that's not just about studies. She wanted to break free from her culture, her parents and the suppressive environment. She wanted more, it's like something was missing from her life, excitement, independence, slutty dresses, open sex. The plane left the runway finally to her new horizons !!!

It's like corruption of a not so innocent girl, It can be romantic, looking forward to discuss this with someone who can play multiple characters and distinct races.

Craving ++
In two Boats (FMM)

The idea revolve around a woman and two men younger than her which she secretly involved and cannot decide between the two.

Jessica was in her late thirties, married happily and work as a designer for a clothing brand and work from home.She had a perfect life with her husband who spend most of the time travelling and shower her all the love and money he earned. She lived happily till she met two young men, a neighbor's 18 year kid who is looking for work and she offered him the job in the garden and delivery boy of a local Pizza shop from where she frequently ordered.

So it started innocently with a little flirting and escalated to the level where she let both use her with no shame, she showered them with gifts and money just so they could make her feel younger and needed.

Back
Top Bottom