Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PMs broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrmmm.... I think people should try to be positive instead and come up with alternate means of notifications/communications until things are running smoothly once more. Remember, these glitches are occurring because we, the BMR community, are growing. A good thing. So, try being creative if messengers and emails aren't your thing. Things will be fixed sooner than later. People need to seriously be patient.

Something so big is bound to have structural problems do to the sheer amount of usage and stress put on the system. Just relax and try to wait it out.

Vekseid said:
Should be getting on the new server over the coming week.
^-This is probably the Root of our problem. :) He's probably transfering bits at a time rather than crashing the whole site at once.

ITS MY THEORY.

rage0976 said:
*Just wants to see who that message that keeps flashing up there is from. Sniffle*
I get email notifications for my PMs. It tells me the subject name and the author. Although the first time this happened, I already knew who it was from and it only made me more anxious..

Well once this PM thing blows over I plan to donate, hopefully to avoid things like this in the future ;P​

I'd chip in to the BM kitty if I had some dough rolling in.

For the time being, I'm letting folks who reply to my requests know that PMs are down and must reply to the thread itself or contact me another way (IM, Email, whatever).

Hanging in there otherwise. ^^ I'd have to guess this place IS growing, and that's a good thing. The more, the merrier.

...Are all PM roleplayers completely retarded? I'm about to drop the inbox limit to 25 if you all don't grow some brains.

>Something goes wrong
>A group of people are at fault
>Clearly, the solution is to insult them and threaten them rather than tell them what they did wrong!

I know you have a fancy colored name, but that's really rude, mate.

I'm insulting you all because of the utter retardation on display in this thread, not because you use PMs.

As for being rude - Yeah. It's kind of the entire reason I built this forum, so I'd have a venue to be rude to people I don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom