Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Rabbit Troubles (Longterm)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
The Lapins are an all female race of anthro rabbits (or girls with Rabbit ears) who for years were deemed as being beneath other races. As a result, Lapins are allowed to be kept as pets, and have immense difficulty rising up in society.

One guy always has been troubled by not finding a lover despite being a successful man. This in turn made him extremely frustrated sexually. However, one night after he was finished with a business meeting, he decided to take a stroll.

Along the way, he comes across an attractive Lapin who's down on her luck. He decides to make an offer for her to be his pet, in exchange for living a more stable life.

I just have a craving for a longterm plot involving a bunny girl, either furry or a girl with bunny ears. Basically, I want to focus on their relationship more here, but with a decent amount of smut still. So I'd probably would say around 40% smut at least, maybe more if my partner wants it. I will stress that this isn't a Master-slave dynamic here, but more of a give and take situation with potential for romance.

Kinks here would be striptease, sexy and slutty outfits, and affection. I can do other things based on my partner's limits and kinks. So, things like bondage, public sex, cumflation, and breeding are on the table.

My limits are no death,violence, anything that belongs in the toilet, and no underage characters. (Some Age difference is allowed) These will not change.

I don't abandon my partner without warning, so just reach out if I fall silent for several days. Usually because real life and work keep me busy frequently. I can reply multiple times a day usually, with posts a paragraph long at worst. I match my partner's efforts usually.

I also like organic interactions in the story, so I greatly prefer my partner being female in real life. Doing it with men just makes the plot feel shallow.

If you're interested, or have any questions, please contact me via PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom