Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Cheating Heroine - Plot Ideas (Seeking DM/GMs!)

RoseThorn

Rose
Hi! My name is Rose. I have another thread somewhere around here, but I've currently been craving a specific kind of roleplay that I really haven't been able to have any luck in finding! So, first, I want to talk a little about me! I've been a roleplayer for 8 years, so you can expect a level of decent writing in my replies. But, I mirror my partner most of the time, or as best as I can, so I can only give what I get. But, if you're wondering how much I can start off with, I tend to write about 3-4 paragraphs or more if i get lost in the fluff. Or less if it doesn't call for it. I don't mind 1-2 paragraphs or less if the scene doesn't call for a lot of description (*ahem* sex scenes.*) I also do enjoy doing fluff. I like for my character's thoughts to be communicated to the other player and vice versa.

I personally care a lot about story and I've realized that more and more as I've come back to the roleplaying world. I love NSFW stuff as much as the next person but there is nothing better than having a good story and characters to gush about behind it all! Even a smutty plot idea can have great characters inside that develop a really good plot. I just want to care about my character and yours! Now, that doesn't mean I want to plot out everything that will happen. I love to improvise and go with the flow. So a starting point is great, and some conversations here and there to discuss what might come up or time skips and stuff.

I do have a discord and am more than happy to roleplay on there instead if that's your preference! Just ask for my handle with some sense of an introduction/plot idea and I'll hand it right out!

I'm most comfortable playing a submissive character! My characters tend to be innocent, naĂŻve, oblivious, and just too pure for the world. But that's not a limit or anything, I can make a character of any type!

I could be talked into playing a villain as well to see that side of things, though I've gotta admit I would need some guidance :)

My schedule has gotten different lately so I'm only available post 6pm EST on weekdays and I'm more available on weekends though my mind might still be exhausted from the week so expect daily or every other day responses!! It all depends on how I'm feeling, but I won't be able to go back and forth all day every day like I used to

Now, about this post in particular.

I love playing GM styled roleplays of putting my character inside a bigger world and letting the GM put them through multiple experiences! Whether that world is modern or futuristic or fantasy, they're all fun. Both with a deep and enriching story, and those where danger is around every turn and every man is there to use her body. This is my favorite style of roleplay and I really love it.

I am currently not incredibly interested in 1-1 romance or smut roleplays.

I'm a big fan of superheroes and fantasy universes both. I've played D&D multiple times and I've been a huge fan of DC and Marvel for my entire life. I prefer to make OCs more than playing a canon character. I say this because I don't research or have that much character knowledge. I know characters exist and their powers more than I know their personalities and character.

So, with that said. I personally prefer to play characters that I create from the ground up that may have similarities to current heroes if desired. So, for example, I may make a character entirely my own that has her own personality and name or looks, but have the powers of Invisible Woman or the skill set of Batgirl depending on what my partner might desire to see.

I'm very open to a lot and into playing your plots or ideas out! This is my F List for reference in what I most enjoy and what my hard no's are. There's a lot of things that aren't on there at all because I wasn't going to go through every single choice, but if it's not on the no's then it's more than likely free to go for!

However for a quick rundown, here's a few favorites (not necessities) and a few absolute no's:

Favorite Kinks:
  • Adultery/Cheating/NTR
  • Free Use/Casual Sex (like, having sex doing every day things or having casual conversation in the middle of it)
  • Rimming and Ball Play (I know a lot of guys aren't into it, but I love being able to write a girl rimming a guy 🤤)
  • Ageplay (Me playing younger characters or vice versa)
  • Incest
  • MxM (I know this is an FxM thread so this is absolutely nowhere NEAR a necessity or something I'm 'looking for', I'm just putting it out there that throwing in any MxM is a huge plus for me! Cucking rps involving the boyfriend cleaning up the other guy with his mouth or being used himself are a huge turn on. I can even play them if you prefer! Even just having one guy cum on another guy's face is great.)

Not So Favorite Kinks:
  • Bathroom Stuff
  • Gore
  • Feet
  • Chasity
  • etc, check the F-List!

I enjoy RP with story and character development where I can get attached to my character and stuff but I also enjoy playing rape bait in the big bad world as well. We can always talk about what we both want and where the story goes :)

I know this post is pretty bare bones, so if you have any ideas of your own please feel free to send them to me! Many people to respond to me immediately do their best to make me happy with my own plots (which I appreciate so much) but just because I have plots doesn't mean I'm not open to others that aren't in this thread :)

Current Huge Cravings:

Growing up isn't easy for anyone. There's so much that goes into it and so much that changes every day. But, when your entire world changes, it only gets harder. Moving to an entirely new place surrounded by people you don't know and places you don't recognize just leaves you feeling lost and confused. Taking trains you don't know the routes to, seeing faces that you don't recognize, and just hoping you get adjusted quickly. That's exactly what happens to MC, and now she's just desperately trying to find her place in this big world. How is she going to survive?

General Ideas Regarding This RP
  • This is extreeeemly bare bones but I hope the concept is understood! I am more so looking for a GM to play around MC in a new place as she adjusts :)
  • This is very sandboxy and really up to us to give it the story to progress and move forward.​
  • MC can be any age in any situation! Young in high school moving to a new town? Just moved to a college out of state? Switching jobs across the world? :)
  • Can even be a powered style rp or we can put this in a fantasy setting instead! :)

In the beautiful world of Tal'dorei a group of heroes known as Vox Machina. A group of... well, shitty adventurers that banded together to make a shitty group that somehow makes it work. Despite their lack of teamwork and even lack of trust in each other, they each share something that makes this all work. They want gold... without being evil to get it. They're an unlikely group but they're damn good at what they do and no matter what gets thrown their way they manage to make it out. Most of the time at least. So what if their story was told through different eyes? Would things change?

• General Ideas regarding this RP
    Alright, I have to admit this is a pretty far shot of a plot. I've been a fan of Critical Role since campaign one. I just absolutely adore the story and the characters and I know it's popular so... maybe someone out there has the same cravings as me?​
  • My main interest in this idea is throwing someone new into Vox Machina with my character being an OC, but that's pretty selfish of me so I would happily play all of the other female characters as well even if they're simply side characters in the story.​
  • I love all of the Vox Machina men and all of the NPCs pretty much, so I'd happily play into any couple or story!​

Gotham City. Home of some of the most notorious villains of all time and some of the most iconic heroes. But there's someone new on the rise. The daughter of Batman himself has joined the forces of good to make Gotham a better place for all, and it doesn't look like she's taking no for an answer. She might be well over her head, but what hero wasn't when they first started out? With training from Batman and his multiple Bat Family members and a lot of tech, this girl would do everything she could to make sure that she made her own mark on Gotham in her own way.

General Ideas regarding this RP
  • While this plot idea revolves around being Batman's daughter, that's just an idea and not at all what I'm married to for a Gotham plot!​
  • Feel free to come up with any other ideas you might have regarding a different heroine in Gotham or even a villain!​
  • I love Gotham/Batman villains and heroes, so I'd love to play in a world full of one!​
  • I'm not a superfan that's read all of the comics or anything, so I may need to do some research in order to be completely caught up on characters! Please keep that in mind​
  • I'd love to play this opposite multiple characters. Villains, heroes, etc. I'm not really looking for a 1-1 scenario though I can handle romance with one character in an adultery story!​
  • Even though this is a canon setting, I have no restraints against artistic freedom in it! Change the characters? Personalities? Ages? I'm down!​

Characters I am comfortable playing

OC - new hero that just arrived or new villain (let's talk!)
Batgirl

If you have any others you really want, let's talk about it! I'll do my research and do my best <3

There is plenty to explore in the school of Mutants. The XMEN have been through many, many iterations with a huge, diverse and multiplying cast. The possibilities with this group and setting are quite literally endless. There's plenty to do, plenty to interact with, and plenty stories to tell and mess around with. Don't think I'd be expecting you to play every x-men and villain to ever exist in that universe as it is entirely unreasonable. But we can pick out some favorites and bring in some one off characters as time passes along with plenty of villains to choose from. Or we could focus entirely on the hijinks of being in a Mutant populated school and training to become part of the team. Between the Omega level mutant teachers and the growing Mutant classmates, this plot has a ton of potential to be a ton of fun.

• I would personally plan on this starting off with my character being a new Mutant growing into her powers in the school​
  • Any and all characters are welcome to play against!​
  • There's plenty that can be explored with this plot and there's no one way I expect it to go. Between focusing more on the school aspect or focusing more on the XMEN aspect of battles and villains.​

Personal Plot Ideas (* means craving):

Professional wrestling was pretty typical. Flashy moves, get the crowd over for you, cut some promos, get a championship. It was cookie cutter, clean and simple. You have your good guys and your bad guys, the people you cheer for and people you boo. You've seen it, no matter how many times you go to a different company or a new network, it's all the same. Then WDW was founded. World's Dirtiest Wrestling is a company founded on the back of a once very successful professional wrestling show that just couldn't keep up with the times. Signing talent after talent, it didn't matter how hard they tried, it wasn't enough to bring the crowd back. So they took drastic measures to pay their bills. No more rules, no more censorship, more ways to lose. All unscripted.

• There's a lot that can be changed or adjusted in this RP. Any groundwork, preexisting talent and executives, etc etc. There's a lot of worldbuilding that can happen or none at all!
  • This can be noncon or dubcon or either turned con etc etc
  • This is a smutty in nature idea, but there's a lot that can be and would be done outside of that smut. Storylines, promos, out of work experiences! It's all important to the grand scheme of things
  • Our characters could be new wrestlers just joining, or preexisting talent getting used to the new rules, or even someone joining just for these rules as a big perv!
  • Could incorporate incest and such as generational wrestlers are very common.
  • Could be in front of a crowd or filmed or not! But always one or the other or else it doesn't really make sense right?

The city of Athenia had become a hub for powered people in the recent years. As the most progressive city in the nation, it was the best place for heroes and villains to get what they needed as fast as they could. For that reason, life for normal people had become... a mess, to say the least. Buildings were destroyed, people were taken hostage daily, lives were constantly threatened and crime was rampant. The cops did what they could but... nothing could amount to the way superheroes swept in to save the day. As they destroyed the buildings that the very people they were protecting were hiding in. But when a young girl finds herself wanting to make a difference, she finds herself recklessly jumping into the fray of superheroes and villains and finds she may be way over her head.

General Ideas For This Plot
  • This setting could be swapped out for a preexisting setting instead like Gotham if desired​
  • This story is set to follow a younger girl who may or may not have powers who has had an unending sense of needing to do good for years​
  • There's many possibilities in the girl and the surrounding world with this one. Who's the villains? The other heroes? Do they help the heroine or simply see her as a nuisance?​
  • Does her family know? What do they do if they find out?​

Being something as lowly as an adventurer wasn't all it's cracked up to be. You spend a lot of your days in broken down inns, drinking the cheapest ale, and scraping up as much as you can just to get to the next day. Everyone knows that being an adventurer all comes with luck. Finding the right person, the right treasure, the right contract. This was one of those moments that everyone in this life has been begging for. The king needs people to go on a quest for him. Legends say that the third queen of Regent was so obsessed with her status that she never wanted to lose it. She wanted to be the queen forever. She paid thousands of platinum in an effort to find researchers and mages that would somehow create a potion of everlasting life. Immortality. The people she employed to find such a thing really did find what she was looking for, but when the queen showed her tyrannical side, punishing innocents for no reason other than the knowledge that she would soon become ever powerful, one brave mage did what no one else would. He took the potion and teleported it deep into the Volcanic Ruins. Anyone involved in the research was killed for his treason, and he himself supposedly died in the ruins. Now, the king wants what was left behind in an effort to become immortal himself. And he is offering a lot of gold for it.

• This one is meant to be set in a dungeons and dragons universe!​
  • For the sake of clarification as I know it's a big deal in these types, I prefer humans over monsters and animals.​
  • Again, the heroine is meant to be created with the help of my partner and what they desire!​

Last edited:
Hi! My name is Rose. I have another thread somewhere around here, but I've currently been craving a specific kind of roleplay that I really haven't been able to have any luck in finding! So, first, I want to talk a little about me! I've been a roleplayer for 8 years, so you can expect a level of decent writing in my replies. But, I mirror my partner most of the time, or as best as I can, so I can only give what I get. But, if you're wondering how much I can start off with, I tend to write about 3-4 paragraphs or more if i get lost in the fluff. I also do enjoy doing fluff. I like for my character's thoughts to be communicated to the other player and vice versa.

I personally care a lot about story and I've realized that more and more as I've come back to the roleplaying world. I love NSFW stuff as much as the next person but there is nothing better than having a good story and characters to gush about behind it all! Even a smutty plot idea can have great characters inside that develop a really good plot. I just want to care about my character and yours! Now, that doesn't mean I want to plot out everything that will happen. I love to improvise and go with the flow. So a starting point is great, and some conversations here and there to discuss what might come up or time skips and stuff.

I do have a discord and am more than happy to roleplay on there instead if that's your preference! Just ask for my handle with some sense of an introduction/plot idea and I'll hand it right out!

I'm most comfortable playing a submissive character! My characters tend to be innocent, naĂŻve, oblivious, and just too pure for the world. But that's not a limit or anything, I can make a character of any type!

I could be talked into playing a villain as well to see that side of things, though I've gotta admit I would need some guidance :)

My response times vary depending on the day but I'm usually available after 4pm EST and i always do my best to get at least one reply in for everyone every week day and hopefully can get more in throughout the day if our times match up. Lately I've been a bit slower due to life, but I hope you can understand. Still doing my best!

Now, about this post in particular.

I'm a big fan of superheroes and fantasy universes both. I've played D&D multiple times and I've been a huge fan of DC and Marvel for my entire life. I've really been craving playing a heroine and I haven't had luck in finding such a roleplay! I prefer to make OCs more than playing a canon character. I say this because I don't research or have that much character knowledge. I know characters exist and their powers more than I know their personalities and character.

So, with that said. I personally prefer to play characters that I create from the ground up that may have similarities to current heroes if desired. So, for example, I may make a character entirely my own that has her own personality and name or looks, but have the powers of Invisible Woman or the skill set of Batgirl depending on what my partner might desire to see.

I'm very open to a lot and into playing your plots or ideas out! This is my F List for reference in what I most enjoy and what my hard no's are. There's a lot of things that aren't on there at all because I wasn't going to go through every single choice, but if it's not on the no's then it's more than likely free to go for!

I enjoy RP with story and character development where I can get attached to my character and stuff but I also enjoy playing rape bait in the big bad world as well. We can always talk about what we both want and where the story goes :)

I know this post is pretty bare bones, but that's exactly how I feel about this! I don't really know what I'm searching for as I'm still so new to this kind of roleplay but so interested. I'd love to talk more about it with someone and find myself in all of this! I'm open to many plots and ideas and free to play many kinds of characters. Please let me know if any of this interests you and if you have some sort of plot or ideas in mind to play with that I could somehow find myself involved in!

Current Huge Craving:

I'm currently really craving a Gotham City RP, especially with playing Batman's daughter, sidekick or something else inside the Bat family. Even taking the mantle of Batman herself would be fun! I'd love to explore this idea more and have found that I've had some of the most fun in playing out this kind of scenario but rarely have partners that bring it to fruition, or have those who ghost me in the middle of planning lol

Gotham City. Home of some of the most notorious villains of all time and some of the most iconic heroes. But there's someone new on the rise. The daughter of Batman himself has joined the forces of good to make Gotham a better place for all, and it doesn't look like she's taking no for an answer. She might be well over her head, but what hero wasn't when they first started out? With training from Batman and his multiple Bat Family members and a lot of tech, this girl would do everything she could to make sure that she made her own mark on Gotham in her own way.

• While this plot idea revolves around being Batman's daughter, that's just an idea and not at all what I'm married to for a Gotham plot!​
  • Feel free to come up with any other ideas you might have regarding a different heroine in Gotham or even a villain!​
  • I love Gotham/Batman villains and heroes, so I'd love to play in a world full of one!​
  • I'm not a superfan that's read all of the comics or anything, so I may need to do some research in order to be completely caught up on characters! Please keep that in mind​
  • I'd love to play this opposite multiple characters. Villains, heroes, etc. I'm not really looking for a 1-1 scenario though I can handle romance with one character in an adultery story!​
  • Even though this is a canon setting, I have no restraints against artistic freedom in it! Change the characters? Personalities? Ages? I'm down!​

Characters I am comfortable playing

OC - new hero that just arrived or new villain (let's talk!)
Batgirl
Harley Quinn

If you have any others you really want, let's talk about it! I'll do my research and do my best <3

Personal Plot Ideas (* means craving):

Growing up isn't easy for anyone. There's so much that goes into it and so much that changes every day. But, when your entire world changes, it only gets harder. Moving to an entirely new place surrounded by people you don't know and places you don't recognize just leaves you feeling lost and confused. Taking trains you don't know the routes to, seeing faces that you don't recognize, and just hoping you get adjusted quickly. That's exactly what happens to MC, and now she's just desperately trying to find her place in this big world. How is she going to survive?

General Ideas Regarding This RP
  • This is extreeeemly bare bones but I hope the concept is understood! I am more so looking for a GM to play around MC in a new place as she adjusts :)
  • This is very sandboxy and really up to us to give it the story to progress and move forward.​
  • MC can be any age in any situation! Young in high school moving to a new town? Just moved to a college out of state? Switching jobs across the world? :)
  • Can even be a powered style rp or we can put this in a fantasy setting instead! :)

The city of Athenia had become a hub for powered people in the recent years. As the most progressive city in the nation, it was the best place for heroes and villains to get what they needed as fast as they could. For that reason, life for normal people had become... a mess, to say the least. Buildings were destroyed, people were taken hostage daily, lives were constantly threatened and crime was rampant. The cops did what they could but... nothing could amount to the way superheroes swept in to save the day. As they destroyed the buildings that the very people they were protecting were hiding in. But when a young girl finds herself wanting to make a difference, she finds herself recklessly jumping into the fray of superheroes and villains and finds she may be way over her head.

General Ideas For This Plot
  • This setting could be swapped out for a preexisting setting instead like Gotham if desired​
  • This story is set to follow a younger girl who may or may not have powers who has had an unending sense of needing to do good for years​
  • There's many possibilities in the girl and the surrounding world with this one. Who's the villains? The other heroes? Do they help the heroine or simply see her as a nuisance?​
  • Does her family know? What do they do if they find out?​

Being something as lowly as an adventurer wasn't all it's cracked up to be. You spend a lot of your days in broken down inns, drinking the cheapest ale, and scraping up as much as you can just to get to the next day. Everyone knows that being an adventurer all comes with luck. Finding the right person, the right treasure, the right contract. This was one of those moments that everyone in this life has been begging for. The king needs people to go on a quest for him. Legends say that the third queen of Regent was so obsessed with her status that she never wanted to lose it. She wanted to be the queen forever. She paid thousands of platinum in an effort to find researchers and mages that would somehow create a potion of everlasting life. Immortality. The people she employed to find such a thing really did find what she was looking for, but when the queen showed her tyrannical side, punishing innocents for no reason other than the knowledge that she would soon become ever powerful, one brave mage did what no one else would. He took the potion and teleported it deep into the Volcanic Ruins. Anyone involved in the research was killed for his treason, and he himself supposedly died in the ruins. Now, the king wants what was left behind in an effort to become immortal himself. And he is offering a lot of gold for it.

• This one is meant to be set in a dungeons and dragons universe!​
  • For the sake of clarification as I know it's a big deal in these types, I prefer humans over monsters and animals.​
  • Again, the heroine is meant to be created with the help of my partner and what they desire!​
Hi RoseThorn, I'm not only new here, I'm new to roleplaying. Well, I've read a lot of roleplay transcripts, but never actually engaged in one. I do write however. You can get the best idea of my style of writing and interests on my DeviantArt page here:joejanus User Profile | DeviantArt. Of the story ideas you mention, I'd be most interested in the Gotham-oriented versions as you can see from my DA page. I don't have any full-fledged ideas at the moment, but Batgirl is someone I love to make helpless and sexually exploit (for her own perverted sexual gratification of course). Again, I'm new here, so if you're interested, I'd be glad to create/flesh out some ideas, but you may have to guide me through the use of BlueMoon.

Bump with a huge new craving for Critical Role/Vox Machina rp after watching the Legend of Vox Machina!

Back
Top Bottom