Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What pet(s) do you have/had? And feel free to share an endearing story

View attachment 6829View attachment 6830View attachment 6831
Nola when I first rescued her as a tiny puffball vs. now, as a full grown nine year old. She's unique in that her left eye, while it appears fully ice blue/white in that far right picture, is actually half brown and half blue. You can only see the top half of the eye in that picture.

She's musically picky as well. Loves Luke Bryan, hates Keith Urban. Loves BTS but not Arashi. Tom Petty but not Alice Cooper. If she doesn't approve of a song she grumbles until I switch it. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

What an absolute cutie! ;3; She has good taste too. :ROFLMAO:

I have a nine year old female husky/wolf mix. I rescued her when living in a different state. She's always been a pot of nerves but since moving back home I've seen a lot of positive changes in her demeanor. She's always been very intuitive with my moods and adores my mother's twelve year old cat - even though the cat could honestly take her or leave her! Right now I'm working with her on her separation anxiety (as always). It would be lovely if I didn't have my neighbors chuckling every time I come home because they time her howls. The record so far is 45 seconds without a breath. :sneaky:
It's always a wonderful story, hearing how pets communicate thru grumbles. lol

I currently have a dog.

A story I can share is her adoption day. Around three years ago, my mother and I decided to go to the shelter since I was bugging her for the longest. We got there and looked around for a bit, seeing various sizes from smallest to biggest. The big dogs scared me because their barks were so loud, but at the time, I was searching for the one dog to call mine. Anyway, we found one, walked him - my mom hated him. We put him back and slowly gave up. We were about to head out when something had told me to look back and boom - there she was - Grace.

I got her when she was 3 months ^^

I currently have a dog.

A story I can share is her adoption day. Around three years ago, my mother and I decided to go to the shelter since I was bugging her for the longest. We got there and looked around for a bit, seeing various sizes from smallest to biggest. The big dogs scared me because their barks were so loud, but at the time, I was searching for the one dog to call mine. Anyway, we found one, walked him - my mom hated him. We put him back and slowly gave up. We were about to head out when something had told me to look back and boom - there she was - Grace.

I got her when she was 3 months ^^

🥰 a happy ending! What breed/color is Grace?

I had two cats, but my Ex-Fiancee kept them when we split. I miss those guys, even if one was a total ass-hat.

Omg, I've got a funny story to share.

Tonight, my mother brought home a cheap, dollar store Dracula mask and we thought it'd be funny to put it on to see what Colby would do. We were already in the kitchen area with him, so, I distracted him a moment while my mom put it on. Then when she had it on, she drew his attention to her. He stood staring at her just a moment but then she went "Blargh! Blargh!" at him and he growled and started to bark aggressively at her as if she were a stranger. Quickly, she took it off and he stopped barking, wagging his tail, happy and excited to see her. It was cute on it's own that he didn't recognize her.

Well, half an hour goes by for dinner time and Colby leaves my side to go to her room down the hall. Me, thinking I'll spook him again, puts on the mask and heads to the bedroom. I used a deep-deep gravelly voice to address my dog and he comes up to me, wagging his tail and jumping up to greet me as if I didn't have a mask on at all. I took it off and my mother made fun of me stating that he wasn't scared because "that mask already kinda looks like you! The only reason he was scared when I had it on was because there was two of you and it freaked him out!" XD yeah, thanks, ma.

IMG_20200918_204335_hdr.jpg IMG_20200910_202452_hdr.jpg

I have two French bulldogs. They're the best and the absolute sweetest. One of them farts literally all the time and it makes me laugh harder than anything.

Red Teddybear Poodle. Wonderful companion. I never liked small dogs, but I raised him like a 'normal' dog. He fetches, plays tug of war, and wrestles. He's the most conversational dog I've ever heard.

HenrySummer.jpg

I have three dogs, two of them are chihuahua's. You know the devil breed. And one Pomeranian.
Five cats with four kitties on the way. Cat mom here.
Three fish, one rabbit and a rat!

Guess you could say my house is an absolute nuthouse.

I have two cats, a little Orange Tabby named Aiden, she is a trash cat and will eat anything that fits into her tiny little mouth. She also whines when she’s in trouble.

The other is a Black cat named Dymok who will eat until she throws up if we let her. She also likes to chew wires and tear up paper/cardboard when she wants food.

Back
Top Bottom