Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Short Term Smut

s o l a r i a

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
Hello, everyone!

My name's Solaria. I'm new to BlueMoon, but I assure you, I'm not new to the roleplaying scene. I've tried out a lot of different sites, but for various reasons, none of them really worked out. I'm very excited to give BlueMoon a shot, and I hope to create a lot of fun stories with you guys!

So, a little bit about me. I'm not really one to share my exact age on the internet, but for those of you who'd like to know for comfort reasons, I'm between eighteen and twenty-five. I've been roleplaying since I was about twelve or thirteen, and I generally write one to four paragraphs per character in every response. I'm looking for a roleplaying partner who can do the same, as well as someone who can use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I'm not super uptight about it, but I do find it really distracting if my partner consistently uses the wrong punctuation or has an excessive amount of typos, so do your best!

In the past few years, I've started experimenting with ERP, and I've found that I really enjoy it. Particularly, I enjoy darker storylines, which is what I'm looking for now. Specifically, at the moment, I'm looking for storylines that revolve around non-con and (potentially) forced impregnation. (You can find other kinks of mine on my f-list.) I would be playing a submissive female, and I'm looking for someone to play a dominant male or futa.

To clarify what I mean by "short term," I'm looking for a roleplay without any commitment. While there is a storyline providing the background, I just want to explore the sex scenes without the pressure of creating an intricate, long term roleplay. It can go as long as we want, and there will be scenes in between all the sex, but it will be largely sex-focused. I also think it's important that you all know that I won't hold any ill will if my partner loses interest in the roleplay., since, as stated, I'm not looking for anything long term They don't have to explain to me why, all they have to do is say that they're not feeling it anymore, and that's fine! We can drop the roleplay then and there, and if, somewhere down the line, they want to pick it back up, odds are I'd be entirely happy to! I ask that you show me the same respect, and not pressure me for an explanation if I find that the roleplay just isn't my cup of tea anymore.

With all that out of the way, feel free to scan the storylines down below! They're all pretty basic, just providing the outlines so that we have room to build. If any of them interest you, shoot me a PM.

๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ
โ˜ผ Stalker x Stalked
YC has been stalking MC for years. He's madly obsessed with her, and even though she barely knows who he is, he's convinced that she's head over heels in love with him. He's planned out their whole lives, fantasized about the day he finally gets to sleep with herโ€”and finally, the opportunity comes.
โ˜ผ Father x Daughter
YC's wife left him years ago, leading to him having a strained, distant relationship with his daughter, MC, even though she lives with him. As she's aged, she's grown not only to look like her mother, but to be even more beautiful than her mother ever was, and YC finds himself housing sick fantasies about her. Finally, one night, his resolve snaps, and he decides to fulfill those fantasies, whether or not MC wants it.
โ˜ผ Stepbrother x Stepsister
YC and MC are stepsiblings, with YC being a few years older than MC. He's always been a pervert, housing the desire to force himself on a helpless girl, and ever since he met her, MC has become that girl in all of her fantasies. Finally, the first time they're left home alone for the weekend, he jumps on the opportunity.
โ˜ผ Vagrant x Camper
YC is a traveling vagrant. MC is a beautiful, solitary camper who just so happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. YC happens across her isolated campsite while he's particularly horny one lonely night.
โ˜ผ Serial Killer x Single Woman
YC is a serial killer who has recently escaped prison. He's on the run, and happens across a small house in the middle of nowhere, occupied only by a young, single woman. He breaks in, figuring he can lay low in the house for a while without anyone knowing. Initially, he plans to just kill her. But she's a beautiful woman, and he's been in prison for a long time. Why not have a little fun instead?

Back
Top Bottom