Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm back! And searching for new rps! (Updated 1/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodkiss

Star
Ok, so I've been gone for a very long time, and I would love to start a new rp now, or several, but I will warn you: I do have a life. I will probably only be able to post a few times a day, and usually it will be late at night when I'm not working. But I will never, EVER, give up on an rp. If I get bored, I will let you know. I will not just disappear. If I go a few days without responding, please be patient. Don't just quit on me. I promise I didn't forget about you. I just got busy. And I WILL be back!

Male and female welcome, semi-lit to literate. I consider myself literate, and I'll post a paragraph or more depending on my partner's input. I like oneXone and group rps.
I'm up for pretty much anything, aside from yaoi, tentacles, incest, scat, furries and watersports.

I like plots, and I generally don't do canon characters from shows, movies, books, ect. but I'm willing to give it a shot if I know the show/ect. I like slave rps, and I do both sub and dom.

I love:
Vampires (NOT Twilight! Do not ask, I will smash your face in with an old beet.)
Werewolves
Elves
Knights
Dragons
Demons

I WILL NOT DO:
Twilight-related anything. Period.
Monsters
Extremely graphic/gory smut scenes. I'm ok with fighting and blood and gore when it's a fight. Not when it's sex.
Anything with tentacles
Anything that oozes slime/snot/or any other yucky substance
Macro/Micro​

Re: Bloodkiss is Searching...o_O(New cravings!)

I would be interested in doing a group if anyone else was willing to do it with us. I'm female, but I'll play male or female. I'll also do FFF, MMM, FFM, MMF. I don't care lol.

RE: Bloodkiss is Searching desperately!!(Updated 10/23)

I'd really like to rp with someone. Is it so much to ask for a literate, relatively mature rp-partner? Male or female, I don't care! I just want someone who can spell at least most of the time, and who isn't simply obsessed with sex scenes. I need a little bit of substance in my rps. Just a little bit of backstory before the sex. Please?

RE: Bloodkiss is Searching desperately!!(Updated 10/23)

Bumpity bump.
I AM that thing that goes bump in the night.

I was hiding under your bed, but all of the crusty socks kept getting stuck to my t-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom