Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm back! And searching for new rps! (Updated 1/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodkiss

Star
Ok, so I've been gone for a very long time, and I would love to start a new rp now, or several, but I will warn you: I do have a life. I will probably only be able to post a few times a day, and usually it will be late at night when I'm not working. But I will never, EVER, give up on an rp. If I get bored, I will let you know. I will not just disappear. If I go a few days without responding, please be patient. Don't just quit on me. I promise I didn't forget about you. I just got busy. And I WILL be back!

Male and female welcome, semi-lit to literate. I consider myself literate, and I'll post a paragraph or more depending on my partner's input. I like oneXone and group rps.
I'm up for pretty much anything, aside from yaoi, tentacles, incest, scat, furries and watersports.

I like plots, and I generally don't do canon characters from shows, movies, books, ect. but I'm willing to give it a shot if I know the show/ect. I like slave rps, and I do both sub and dom.

I love:
Vampires (NOT Twilight! Do not ask, I will smash your face in with an old beet.)
Werewolves
Elves
Knights
Dragons
Demons

I WILL NOT DO:
Twilight-related anything. Period.
Monsters
Extremely graphic/gory smut scenes. I'm ok with fighting and blood and gore when it's a fight. Not when it's sex.
Anything with tentacles
Anything that oozes slime/snot/or any other yucky substance
Macro/Micro​

Re: Bloodkiss is Searching...o_O

Vampires are partially my speciality, so I'm up for those, Victorian, I don't recall much about the time but I know a little, medieval might be the best because it allows vampires to have large castles and live like lords.

I would prefer it to be in a thread^^ But, do you want both characters to be vampires, or one to be the human servant?

I usually use a vampire character, and it's up to you if you would like to as well. I think two vampires would be fun.

Then you may start and I will use the element of surprise on my kind of char^^ But look forward to it being a good RP

I'm always willing to do a rp with you. You have my im, send me a line of what you're craving.

You should likely place up that you don't do Yaoi in your list there. It prevents time wasted as, if someone is looking for Yaoi, they won't PM you only to be rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom