Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What if you had absolute authority, what rule would you make?

NinjaGirl

Shadows Guide
Simple question here; If you were in a position of absolute authority and nobody would judge you over whatever you decided what is one rule/law you would enact?

How would you change things, would you give into personal desire or would you look to make something right? Remember people couldn’t judge you, be weird and have fun!

I like to think I'd make the world better but I'd probably just make a mess. The one rule I'd like to introduce is well it's hard to explain but I'd like to pass laws that help people who are currently starving to get enough food and clean water

Either:
-Every basic need of every human being is met, no caveats nor exceptions

-Rational justification required for any political stance; let's see racism, homophobia and corrupt capitalist policies try to stand up to that rule.

To allow the human form and the act of sex be completely allowed as a normal act and not something to be shamed. Allowing our animalistic nature to be indulged more.

I would eliminate laziness. *watches every problem evaporate*
Or cause another world war....people are idiots, so just eliminating laziness won't guarontee the world would improve, it may even make it worse...think about if Hitler had been lazy? Whatever else he was, he wasn't lazy, he was a hard worker, it's just that it was directed towards a really evil aim, same with Stalin, he worked hard so that the bolsheviks could take over Russia and then worked just as hard filing secrets on his enemies so he could get to be in charge....both men EVIL but hard workers.

Or cause another world war....people are idiots, so just eliminating laziness won't guarontee the world would improve, it may even make it worse...think about if Hitler had been lazy? Whatever else he was, he wasn't lazy, he was a hard worker, it's just that it was directed towards a really evil aim, same with Stalin, he worked hard so that the bolsheviks could take over Russia and then worked just as hard filing secrets on his enemies so he could get to be in charge....both men EVIL but hard workers.

*shrugs* im not looking that deep into it. I was talking more or less about my own laziness and procrastination.

Seriously, I'd probably change schools to teach actually usefull skills as its mandatory classes, and all the other stuff are electices for those interested. Also, fast track the scientific studies so we hit a utopia sooner rathet than later. Fix our copyright laws to allow for more creativity.

Not so seriously...[insert sexual law relaxation here].

Make it so that people can get a job on the spot. I see it as a few weeks with pay to see if the person searching would be a good fit for the job and if would like to stay or let him go.

Also, public sex bathrooms where people can go to fuck. Women side for those who want sex with a woman and men side for getting dicked.

Free housing, medical coverage, and education for everyone. Companies like Amazon will be held accountable to do their part in community services and supporting universal housing, medical, and education.

Back
Top Bottom