Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hakufu vs Ryoumou - Round 2 ( MrPenguin & Chiechan )

Hakufu blushed a bit as she felt Ryomou's lips onto her's. Though it only deepened to a crimson red when she felt Ryomou playing with her breasts. "Ngh." Is all that came from her mouth as Hakufu kept kissing back. "Mmmm, nice."

Ryoumou hmmmed more into the kiss, Hakufu's lovely large breasts were gorgeous and soft and smooth. It was a crime against nature that they weren't being made love to every night. Now that would change...Ryoumou pulled back and began to hold a breast in her hand softly to her lips. "Hakufu...I claim you as my wife.." and she began to softly suckled on the breast, her other hand moving downwards to rub her lover's honey slit, making sure she couldn't say no.

Hakufu moaned as she began to suck her breast and then rubbing her slit. "Ngh, that feels good Ryomou..." Hakufu managed to get out before another set of moans escaped. Her pelvis started to thrust towards the fingers. Not to mention her hand then pushed on the back of Ryomou's head. Then she started to play with Ryomou's breast as well.

Ryoumou was completely into the act now...She continued to suckle hotly and needfully at the breasts, her finger soon sliding inside of her lover her...and moaning loudly as her own breasts were given some much needed attention. Yes..Ryoumou couldn't imagine herself in the arms of anyone else..or Hakufu. She licked and suckled harder..looking up to see Hakufu's face.

((Sorry I forgot to post. >.<))

Hakufu moaned as Ryoumou ravaged her body even more. "Ngh that feels good!" She said as she kept on her innocent job(Comparatively speaking) at rubbing her breasts. She also would rack her nails down Ryoumou's back every now and then.

Ryoumou kept her actions up more and more, slowly making love to her darling's breasts and vagina...and yet, not yet breaking the hymen... She softly cupped her cheeks eventually. "Hakufu....I want to make love to you fully....may we go to the bedroom?" She asks boldly and yet softly. Her heart wanted to ask something else..but would wait until the time was right.

Hakufu looked at her for a moment as she asked her. Blushing a bit at the question she smiled and nodded her head, "Ok." With that she kissed Ryoumou's lips and then slowly got out of the tub. She pulled down a towel and began to dry off her wet body. Hakufu smiled and looked down at her lover.

Ryoumou got up and took the towel from the beautiful girl. "Allow me..." She gently dabbed the girl dry...being soft and gentle with the girl so she saw how much Ryoumou wanted her. She then dried herself off quickly..and winked. "Well..lead on...my Little buttercup." She kissed her cheek and waited to be shown the way.

Back
Top Bottom