Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hakufu vs Ryoumou - Round 2 ( MrPenguin & Chiechan )

On the outside of the school grounds, just outside the school gates, but not so conspicuous as to draw attention to herself, Ryoumou awaited the arrival of her competitor, her rival. She had beaten her once, but this time Ryoumou was ready to fight again...and she would not fall due to the same tricks...this time she would come out victorious..and she would savour the prize greatly.

Hakufu came into the school grounds having an icecream cone in her mouth. It was no surprise since of her carefree attitude. Though she wanted the rematch just as much as Ryomou. After all she didn't even remember being her. Hakufu slowly came to view of Ryomou. Smiling she simply waved at her, "Hiiiii!" She said cheerfully.

Hakufu wore her simple white shirt with red shorts. Her hands had gloves on them as she finished off the icecream cone. "Mmmm, that was good. Wait...." Hakufu cling her head. "Ahhhh! Brain freeze!" She yelled out as she fell over. "Uhhhh." Was all that came from her mouth as she looked dazed. The Comical moment was gone as she jumped up. "I am good...heh...." Hakufu rubbed her head.

Ryoumou gyeahed and shook her head. "What is wrong with you?!?" She says "Are you here to fight or take someone on a date...geez." She got into a pose...anything before we start?"

She tried to calm her mind...Hakufu was weird, but she was good and she was powerful...She had to be careful this time..and not get knocked down by her trick attacks.

Hakufu looked at her rubbing her head, "Date? That would be silly!" Hakufu giggled as she got into a fighting pose too. Though this fight would only be harder for Ryomou. It would seem that Hakufu had an inept ability to learning someone's fighting style only by the first time they fight. Hakufu grinned wildly as she was going to enjoy this.

Ryoumou smiled "Let's get this started Baby..." and she jumped through the air, aiming her flying jump kick at the girl's head. She had two plans:

a) if she dodged, Ryoumou would land and immediately do a swinging spin kick to knock the girl off her feet.
or

b) If she blocked, she would flip over her and try for an upside down front kick to the back of her head before landing.

Hakufu didn't do either of what she was planning. Inside she sidestepped and grabbed her leg. "I am not a baby!!!" With that she used the momentum of the kick and spined Ryomou around and flung her. Of course it made herself lose balance as she fell on her butt but, she got back up ready for any attacks she'd try next.

Ryoumou barely landed on her feet..barely. Christ..this babe was good...

She needed to catch the girl off guard. Suddenly an idea hit her mind....she knew how to get a girl like Hakufu distracted. She charged up towards the girl...and as soon as she got close to her she said softly. "I love you...Hafuku-chan..."

OOC: Worth a try. :)

(Heh, for Hakufu she is just be like. "Wah?")

Hakufu saw her coming as she kept her guard up. Though when she said softly she loved her she blinked, "Wait you love me??" Hakufu said as she thought she meant that in the friendly way. "You want to be my new friend?!" Hakufu said with great enthusiasm as she then gave Ryomou and massive hug that basically left her unable to fight with her arms.

Ryoumou gakk'ed loudly as she was bear hugged by the girl. (( Geez.... )) She thought to herself as her wind was hugged out of her. (( Is she double playing me...or is she actually at the maturity of a 6 year old? )) She then thought, as the hug got tighter and the girl giggled more.. (( Olly...one way to find out....)) She moved the only upper part of her body she could, her head, and leaned down to plant a long slow wet French kiss on the cute girl's lips. she made sure it was very hot and deep...looking into Hakufu's eyes to see her reaction.

Hakufu blinked for a bit as she was given the sensual kiss. Hakufu let go of her grip instantly. "Why...why did you do that?!" Hakufu with a voice of confusion. "Is that what you do to friends now adays....Interesting." Hakufu says thinking it of still something innocent. She did have a maturity of a 6 year old and the intelligence of one too.

Ryoumou sighed exasperatedly. "Are you THAT dense? How can you have such a hot body and not understand....Let me go...and I'll show you what I mean...ok?" She was surprised that she may even find out Hakufu was a virgin...that would surprise her much more - though she doubted she had a hymen intact, few female fighters had them.

Hakufu let go as she asked as she just stood there confused, "I am not dense! I just don't know what your talking about...." Hakufu says looking away a bit flustered she called her dense.

Ryoumou slowly embraced the girl again and began to french kiss her again, but this time let her hands roam, one to the front and one to the back. One hand moved to softly and gently move up the girl's skirt and rub her pantied bottom softly and gently...while the other slipped to her breasts and cupped and massaged them softly... She looked into Hakufu's eyes, hoping for some trace of arousal.

Hakufu blushed as Ryomou played around with her body. Though Hakufu found this oddly pleasant. Hakufu look at Ryomou and then began kissing her. Of course she forgot that they were in the middle of school grounds so probably alot of people were watching. Hakufu Mimic what Ryomou was doing as she rubbed her ass and breasts.

Ryoumou kept this up for a little while and then stopped. "Well..I'd love to continue this more..." She smiled..her panties dripping with arousal. "However..I'd prefer some privacy. So...your place or mine, darling?" She smiled and gave her another kiss.

Hakufu blushed as she too felt herself a tad wet from the experiance."Oh my mom wouldn't like this so your place." Hakufu said with a smile and clinged onto Ryomou's arm. "Lets go!" Hakufu said in a childish manner.

Ryoumou nodded and led her to her very small apartment. "Sounds fine to me. So tell me..you ever..gone all the way with someone?"

Hakufu blinked her eyes a bit, "All the way...You mean fighting?" Hakufu said with a smile. "Cause I don't that alot. Got real into the fight and stuff. Oh, they're so much fun!" Hakufu says in her normal idiotic way.

"I didn't quite mean THAT way...but well...you'll find out. So...you want to have a shower?" She smiled and waited to see what the buxom beauty would say.

"A shower? Odd thing to ask....But, this is my only pair of clothes..." Hakufu told Ryomou. "Do you have any clothes I could use?" She says blinking idly.

"I'm sure I do..." Ryoumou smiles. "But for now..let's get cleaned up..and then you can get your clothes..." She shows her to the bath area..and begins to undress herself.

OOC: Well..nothing odd yet...since it would be a big bath area...

Hakufu smiles and nods. Though she didn't know that Ryomou would be taking a bath as well. Though Hakufu didn't think much of it as she takes off her clothes as well. This revealed her amazing bust in which her nipples started to harden from the shift of heat. Then Hakufu went into the water to clean herself.

Ryoumou smiled and got in the tub behind her..and without warning, put her around her..."Hmmm...so warm and cuddly...I guess I'll have to keep you as my very own snuggle bear..Hmm?"

Hakufu once again was utterly confused at what Ryomou was doing. She smiled at Ryomou and decided to rest her head against her shoulder innocently as Ryomou was comfortable. "Ryomou feels nice." She says with a smile as she closes her eyes.

Ryoumou smiled softly and agreed. "Yes...and you feel very nice too my dear." She then thought to herself. (( Wow...she really IS this innocent. I'll have to go slow, I guess. )) She then slowly turned the girl's head a bit..and gave her a long slow..wet kiss... holding her closer as one hand moved down to cup her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom