Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Multiversal academy: OOC Chatter

*nods approvingly* Good idea. That way everyone else is seeing the characters. For whatever reason, I am unable to attach screenshots, pictures to PMs. I'll do that after I rise in the morning.

My characters so far are Darth Vader, Leia Organa, trying to decide between Batman or Iron Nman, and a couple OCs Of my own.

Still only the five planned. Waiting for the rules and character sheet to fill out correctly. Have my pictures ready. Once again, they are Princess Calla/Crimson Avenger, Wendy Darling, S. Sgt. Shana O'Hara/Codename: Scarlett (faculty. Martial Arts/ Weaponry instructor), Jean Grey and Kara Kal-El (in case any questions... Superman's daughter).

As far as Headmaster of the school. Both Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark are rich enough, but only one with a playboy image is just that... An image. That's Bruce.

@frightorflight tagging you so you can hopefully find this thread and at least list your planned characters.

Hi people, hope you do'nt mind me dropping in. Considering bringing in Raven and/or Starfire (DC Comics), and... maybe some anime chars?

I still have Jean Grey to add, and since this is pre-Professor X, she won't have a nickname/hero name or an affiliation. Every other character is up.

Yep. Should use this opportunity to make an interest check, and then start the actual role-play. I just figured life had kept you busy.

Yeah, as well as a general loss of motivation. I still need to set up specific characters, but that won't take long

Back
Top Bottom