Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sherloque’s Return

Sherloque

Meteorite
After a long hiatus, Sherloque is back for more, with interests in both fandom and original stories. All with a smut focus. And to be clear, I usually play the dominant roles.

Though, before th, just a few quick terms to make this an equally-enjoyable time for us both.
  1. Treat me with respect and I’ll do the same for you. It’s equivalent exchange people.
  2. I know nobody’s perfect at grammar, or the English language, but if you show me you tried, I’ll be satisfied. I cannot stand constant spelling errors.
  3. If you’ve lost interest, speak up, and don’t disappear on me. Who knows, maybe we can work things out?
  4. All characters will be 16+ years of age
Picture-Inspired Ideas (NSFW warning for these):
  • School Bully: Involves multiple-characters, and MxM and MxF. In one highschool, a certain bully has long picked on the nerdy little femboy that just happens to be the kid of the principal. He was soon unable to help himself, showing his dominance to the weakling, something the principal surprisingly supported after seeing you humiliate her son like that. Finding soon that both the boy’s mother and father too relish in being shown their place.
  • Get Venomed: MxF, Noncon/Dubcon. Can be canon or OC. You’re an up and coming heroine whose trying to make a name for yourself by trying to take out a powerful villain. You find yourself unprepared, however, when the villain decides to make an example out of arrogant little heroes like you.
  • It Was Over In A Snap: MxF, Canon preferred but can be OC. Noncon/Dubcon. When Thanos completed his victory over the Avengers and his daughters, he decided to use the heroines as a reminder to anyone else who dared challenge his power— keeping them as pets aboard his ship. Forcing the heroes to watch as he converted them into serving his will
  • Taken Away: Involves cheating, dubcon, possible cuckolding, MxF, and canons preferred. While initially dismissive of someone vying for her attention, the heroine’s single mistake of giving them a chance leads to her defeat— physically and emotionally, falling for her aggressor and less in-love with her current boyfriend
  • Heroine Training Facility: Dubcon, canon preference, MxF or FutaxF optional. Someone has been going around capturing heroines, seeming to put them to better use than fighting crime. The most problematic heroines are sent to be trained by an expert in superpowered-beings
  • Girl on the Run: MxF, Dubcon, Canon x OC preference. You find yourself all alone, unable to return home, asking a kindly stranger if they’ll take you in— promising you’ll do anything in return for a warm place to sleep. Of course, he’s more than happy to aide, but he’s planning to make good use out of you.
  • Kunoichi Put to Use: Canons accepted, but not required. Dubcon or Con. MxF. In a ninja village, it’s not uncommon for the leaders to have concubines— leading and protecting the entire village is stressful. So, to handle that, when becoming the head of the village, they are assigned a cumdumpster, a woman whose sworn duty is to take in the leader’s lust, regardless of any marital arrangements they may have.
  • My Brightest Pupil: MxF, Anakin and an aged-up Ahsoka, consensual, canon required. Anakin has always been a different kind of Jedi Master, but following years of training with Ahsoka, a Anakin figures it’s time for something “deepen their connection as master and apprentice.” After all their time together, the Padawan was more than willing to entertain her master’s suggestion.
  • Total Domination: Designed for dark themes and kinks— noncon, gore, snuff, corruption, abuse, and harem play. Canons preferred. MxF. A power, calculate rate villain with desires of world domination, sets out to capture and make evil pawns out of the world’s heroines and villainesses. Eliminating any who stand in his way, and the possible pawns who are just unwilling to break in his hands. An optional start is a siege on Themyscira during Diana/Wonder Woman’s absence, forcing her return to a razed and massacred home to the Amazons, the perfect bait as she gets captured in return for the lives of her remaining “sisters.”
Fandoms:
Video Games-
The Last of Us (parts 1 and 2)
Mass Effect
Assassin’s Creed
Dragon Age
Far Cry
Tomb Raider
Warframe
Borderlands
Mortal Kombat
Injustice series

Cartoons/TV/Anime
Arrowverse (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, etc)
Doctor Who
Star Wars (The Clone Wars included)
Invader Zim
Justice League
Naruto
Bleach
My Hero Academia
Shield Hero
Danny Phantom
DBZ
A:TLA/Korra

Last edited: