Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any [NEW PLOTS] Looking for long-term M/M RPs!

LilXWonder

Planetoid
Hey there! I'm MJ, that being my online RP moniker. Honestly, feel free to call me whatever you like!
I've been roleplaying for about four years now having traversed several forums and sites, hoping to meet some more great people to write with!

What I'm Looking For
My specialty is in angsty, plot-rich MxM dom/sub plots. I will play with anyone regardless of gender, provided you can play a masculine male.
I predominantly play submissive characters. That isn't to say I wouldn't try playing the dominant character, but it would take a cracker of a plot for me to do so.

-> F-list <-

I have a lot of kinks, many of which on the extreme side. My main kinks would be BDSM, rubber, leather, dom/sub, discipline. These kinks would hopefully be mutual with a prospective partner given my RP desires. In regards to my other kinks, I am a lot more flexible and they aren't required by any means. These other kinks include masculinity, aggression, protocol, combat training, forced workouts, forced labour, collars, cages, boots, feet, chastity, filth, toilet play, watersports, ageplay (18+), raceplay and so much more. Just ask!

My limits are feminisation, gore, vore, anything hyper/macro, animals, children, incest.

Anything you aren't sure of, please message me! I don't bite, unless you want me to.

My RP Style
My post length will vary depending on the scene at play, and the pace required. I can go anything from half-paragraphs to multi-para, typically the former for dialogue-heavy scenes and the latter for openers. I write in third-person only.
I prefer to roleplay either via private messaging on here, or my Discord. However, I'm not adverse to a public forum roleplay.
I like a healthy mix of kink, plot and smut. Ideally, 50% kink, 35% plot, 15% pure smut. However, I am flexible.

Ideas
The following table is effectively a moodboard of the settings, pairings and topics I would really love in a roleplay.
Please keep in mind that as I am looking for a dom/sub themed roleplay, all of the below would fall into that category.

Parts of pairings in bold note the sub role I would intend to play. Asterisk(s) [*] note what I'm really craving at the moment.​
Pairings​
Settings
Topics
[generic] Master x Slave
Modern​
Angst​
Military veteran x Civilian ***
Later modern history (WWII, Cold War, etc.)​
Ownership **​
Leather biker x Civilian
Alternate history​
Authority **​
Ranch owner x Ranch hand / boy
Military **​
Discipline/heavy protocol **​
Army general x Civilian
Apocalyptic​
Slice of life​
Aristocrat x Civilian
Western​
Combat​
... more to follow
Control​

Plots
Generic Master x Slave
My bread and butter when it comes to RPing -- anything goes! Let's discuss characters, plot, themes, kinks, you name it -- and get something cooking!
Culture Shock [CRAVE]
Another open-ended plotline with an endless amount of possibilities, usually resulting in some kind of D/s or master/slave dynamic. Looking for interesting scenarios where the sub character finds themselves not only subjugated under their new dom, but also consequentially immersed in a new culture/world/lifestyle alien to their own. There's plenty of possibilities when it comes to this in terms of theme, context and kinks, so let's worldbuild and create an interesting storyline!
My Life As An Animal [NEW!]

MC suggestion: 18-21 yo college/high school student with an inherent submissiveness
YC suggestion: Rancher / farmer / horse stud owner
Specific themes: Ponyplay / animal play, control, discipline, BDSM, fetish gear, beast of burden, psychological, consensual/dubcon, identity loss

Deep in the British countryside lies a rather unassuming horse stud farm. Privately owned and operated by a well-to-do, respected family, it might be small but has produced a fine number of prizewinning stallions and top-class steeds. Covering 200 acres, the farm is kitted out with just about everything you'd expect from a stud farm - stables, barns, paddocks, pens, trailers, you name it. Despite its relatively small size compared to the larger, more commercial studs, the family has opened up to private tours, attracting summertime visitors to the countryside to check out the quieter, more tranquil side of British life.

On a visit either on his own, or with family, a lad draws up a clear fascination with much of what he sees at the farm - but not with the horses. It's the sight of vacant horse tack, locked up stables and damp, hay-covered stalls that grab the boy's attention. Noticing the boy's odd interests and the triggers behind them, the owner begins to devise an offer that the boy simply won't be able to refuse: spending the remainder of the family holiday as a human pony. A win-win situation for all involved - the boy gets to try out all the restraints, restrictions and horse life elements he'd been dreaming of; his family'll get some quiet time as their son finally learns some discipline and the consequences of a 'dumb' decision; whilst the owner'll make the boy work for his keep by using him as free labour, both as a beast of burden and as an extra hand looking after the real horses. The question is: will things ever be able to go back the way they were before? And will the new animal have any say in the matter through that bit gag?

Willing Surrender

MC suggestion: 18 to 24-year-old male
YC suggestion: Sadistic, stern prison official
Location: Maximum security prison colony, Siberia, Russia (default)
Specific themes: Consensual slavery, con to dub/non-con, prison, military, indoctrination, hard labour, restrictions

This setting of this plot is inspired by a documentary covering one of the toughest prisons in Russia, and as such is set in such a location. However, it can be adapted to any location and background.

Deep in the forests of Siberia, hundreds of miles away from civilisation, lies a maximum-security prison housing Russia's most dangerous criminals: murderers, rapists and terrorists, all but to name a few. All prisoners who pass through the former Gulag's gates do so with life sentences, never to know freedom again. They live lives of total control and restriction, their every move strictly monitored and controlled by the prison's guards. Heavily fortified and surrounded by nothing but tundra and water, no one has ever escaped the facility. Most prisoners would rather the death sentence than waste their years away in such miserable, inhumane conditions.

And yet, there are those in the world who crave a life of imprisonment, restriction and total control. Those who relish in the idea of being locked away, their every move tightly regulated and cut off from the outside world. My character would be a young, naïve yet masochistic male, likely from a Western country, interested in all things bondage and control. Yours would be a senior officer at the prison, working virtually full-time at the facility, away from his family and life to help oversee the prison. That isolation and separation may very well breed a desire to take direct control of another person in a way simply not possible with a criminal inmate – someone who is willing to submit to anything and everything, 24/7. Meeting online, presumably via a bondage or fetish messaging site, the Russian guard proposes to the boy a permanent life sentence at the Siberian prison. Wholly consensual, but permanent once initiated. A life of total regulation, imprisonment, and enslavement, in the hands of a strong Russian man.

For this plot, I'd love to tell the story of the journey of the young boy, as he willingly travels thousands of miles to enter a highly oppressive, culture-shocking environment. Locked away in a foreign country where he does not know the native language or culture, how enthusiastic will he be when he realises just how tough the life he has chosen is, knowing he cannot escape? How will his sentence be handled by the guard and by the system at large? Will the boy survive the harsh regime, deadly weather and the sheer sadism and sternness of his Master?

Last edited:
Bump! Added my first plot idea, please message me if you are interested! Details of the plot are 100% flexible

Bump!

ADDED: The Leader's Ward; Prisoner of War, Prisoner of Fate; The Biker & The Pillion

Back
Top Bottom