Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rp request: Miraculous Ladybug, Kingdom Hearts, HtTyD or Transformers.

Canonfan

Star
So, first time I've done a public RT, so here we go! Most of these ideas are smut heavy, some are action or fluff (romance) heavy. Details/specifics can be discussed easy enough but I'm just gonna put the concepts here. So here we go! Hard limits for me: Gore, blood, sexual pain, sadism, masochism, scat, anything hyper. Oh right and needless drama, by which I mean stuff by conflict coming out of left field and emphasis being put on drama to the extent where it frustrates people.

Miraculous 1: So, in this idea Alya (Rena Rouge), Marinatte (Ladybug) and Adrien (Chat Noir) all decide to unmask to one another, but after some teasing and banter, things become steamy before the masks come off and long after.

Miraculous 2: Adrien has become Chat Blanc! However, free of Hawkmoth so there's no repeat of the alternate timeline however. Now corrupted, and with a hypnotic ability of his own, who knows who among the girls the Feline themed Hero might decide to put a collar on. Aside from Marinette of course. Hypnosis is kind of a required 'kink' on this one.

Kingdom Hearts 1: Hypnosis themed plot, basic concept is a special Heartless starts an oh so steamy conquest of the KH worlds, be they Disney, FF or KH original themed, hypnotising and corrupting the beauties of Kingdom Hearts as he goes.

Kingdom Hearts 2: Another hypnosis themed plot! This one is starring Sora however, for a bit of a twist. Basically the concept is this; Sora gets a new Keyblade, but he isn't able to swap it out for another one and is subject to the charm/curse of the Keyblade itself. That being it turns girls in a certain radius of its' wielder into pets and lovers. More of a love potion effect than anything else. What misadventures could Sora get up to with this?

HtTyD Modern: A modern AU! Basic premise for this one is like in my Mx female RT, with Hiccup and Astrid either meeting at University, or being childhood friends teetering on the edge of entering a relationship with each other.

HtTyD/AC crossover: Basic premise here is Hiccup and the gang are members of the Assassins to one extent or another, likely with Hiccup and Astrid being full Assassins and the others supporting, I'm not sure.. something to build on I guess!

Transformers: Basically this idea is action/plot centred, likely starting in the middle of the Autobot/Decepticon war, but moving to Earth later on depending on how things go!

Short list of who I intend to play: Adrien, Hiccup, Optimus, the Heartless and Sora.

(I'm probably going to stick more ideas in here as I get them, but.. This seems okay for now in my opinion! Oh right, to clarify: I'd be playing Adrien, Hiccup, Sora/the Heartless and Prime.)

Last edited:
Don't really mind that. I've just really been looking for a TF RP idea lately. Any twists and turn I'd like to propose are mostly for when they go to Earth.

Fair. My only proviso on that front is let the Humans the Autobots come into contact with, not be stupid as rocks. 'Oh the Decepticons tricked us, let's blame the Autobots!'

Hmm.. It'll likely be 21st century, so vehicle modes will likely work best. I mean if you want to put a focus on the size changing tech? We could have beast modes too.

Was thinking of putting a twist on that (like making it not the 21st or 20th century), but any time's a good time I guess.

I had this idea about Earth being a Fantasy World and everyone would have these Beast Modes based on mythical beasts (and some regular big beasts), some buildings and a few with Steampunky, Clockwork or Magitech altmodes

Like one of the alternate continuities? Hmm.. Well why don't we do a cross between the two? The Ark and Nemesis could crash, but some of the crew for both ships develop beast modes based on mythical creatures, while the rest awake in the 21st century and have vehicle modes?

Hey! That show isn't THAT bad. I mean it has an interesting take on the Quintessons(?) anyway.

That could work.

So we moving through the timeline or jumping to the 21st century immediately during the Earth saga?

But yeah, in any case, I think I'll play Sky Byte as one of my characters.

Honestly I was thinking we could go through the timeline, maybe time skip by a few millennia once or twice since the War lasted for millions of years. I've got Prime.. Though we kind of need some more faces..

We could advertise the RP as a three-parter - first part Cybertron, second part Ancient Earth, Third Part Modern Earth.

That could work.. Though I don't see Prime or Megatron being present for the Ancient Earth section.

Back
Top Bottom