Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A Most Peculiar Education (Steampunk Fantasy)

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
I posted this thread two weeks ago detailing the story of two women finding love as they attempt to learn magic in a very run down school in a world that’s more focused on steampunk technology- one a human naturally less talented at magic but determined to prove herself after her mother saved up enough for her tuition, and another a half elf noble wanting to be her own person. But my partner seems to have lost interest or otherwise been swept up by real life shortly afterwards.

The good news is that only the starter exists, so if this idea interests you, then you can easily insert your own character into it!

Be sure to also check out my lore thread for further context; don’t worry, I’m very flexible, and the Emadaverse is a wide open space with plenty of room for stories and our own takes on certain things.

PS: So anyone who likes this idea is aware, I’m a man who primarily plays female characters in order to continually challenge myself, connect with my feminine side and improve my writing.

Back
Top Bottom