Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving of a plot, three more people or one more needed,HELP

Junko

Star
I had this idea for awhile, it involves a drama/romance rp with your typical friends forever style of Gaia online, but with a little twist, here we go.
Four friends, friends since they were baby, their parents were closed friends with each other that made them friends instantly. The four of them grew up together three of them had a brother or sister older than them, the only one who did had a sister or brother was one of the girls, Jessica, she did not made much of it since her friends were her brothers and sisters. One fatefull day something happened that started a war, the older brothers or sisters were taken away to fight in this war, some of them died or some of them came back and they are now living happily ever, as Jessica did not had any brothers or sisters she was taken away. Five years passed since then and most of the group of friends are now finishing collage and starting new lives, but what happened when each of them recieves a letter saying that Jessica was coming back since she had a injury during the war, the letter did not specified what the injury was but the friends were happy that she was coming back. With Jessica’s parents dead is now up to them to go get Jessica, but what would they expect as the injury, slowly they need to coupe with her and her depression and maybe she will learn what true love is about, something that she never expirienced before.
I need three other people to play Jessica’s friends, also if three people are not found one could do the job, we can say that he was the boy or girl that liked Jessica but never told while the others went up with their lives. Please I would really want this is a craving of mine since a long time since I always respected the soldiers battling for our freedom, and I always wanted to be one. If more people want we could say they were combat buddies of Jessica or something like that, there is no limits in the people wanting to rp this but the main story will revolve on those four or two people

Back
Top Bottom