Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Notice Live content disabled for the time being.

Vekseid

Most imposing inkwell.
Administrator
I'm going to have to take a look at it and probably work with the author to make some performance fixes.

I've turned down the chat a small bit, but if you're active chatting it shouldn't be noticeable.

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's pretty much any time the site auto refreshes in your browser to update things like chat. Now it may only happen when you refresh it yourself manually or through an action that causes the site to update.

It would refresh your Private Conversations or threads if you were watching them while someone was posting.

Awee that was like my favorite feature of this site xD like the one thing I would always put as a perk Nr.1. when comparing some other forum to BMR xD hope we can get the feature back one day :)

I do hope you can manage to fix it up. While I understand that performance issues take priority I find myself already missing that feature since I tend to leave a tab open and do other things while darting my eyes over ever-hopefully to get a reply. I mean, yeah I can refresh the page and check manually but I still miss the live content. :)

oh dang, so that's what it is. Ya, I miss it already, I keep my window open and I can see the tab on my second monitor so when I'm gaming I know when someone responded and can pause and get back to them.

The alerts will happen if you're typing a draft or whatever.

What may be cleaner is to just pare down the addon to something that singularly polls for alerts every thirty seconds or whatever.

Tentatively re-enabled for now. Hopefully will go smoothly.

The pages sometime fail to update even though the alerts and conversations icons still show the alerts.
It seems to be sporadic

Back
Top Bottom