Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arena

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
Burning desired where they live, this rich town was now, the home of the arena. This place was beautiful as it stood in the center of these busy town, there was lot of happy resident and not much crime in this city, or at least not in the upper parts of the city, there was the older parts of the city that was underneath the city, and many of them where bad. They didn't come above ground, because of all the strong talent the arena recruited as guards in there off time, well at least the strong ones are. From the arena there came a loud noise of cheering crowd now, there seems to be lots of people in one of the places in the arena.

The announcer comes out on the stage, and begins to smile, before putting his hand into the air now, and the crowd begins to cheer even louder now "Well, it sounds like you guys are ready for an battle." The crowd roars again now, there cheers blasting throughout the arena "Well, well that a little better." The announcer pulls out his card for whom was fighting today Reimu was fighting Anic "Well, well we've a pro going up against a wet foot. She sexy, and strong with her power that she wields not only in her mighty blade, but her overall magical abilities, so please give a warm welcome for Reimu." The crowd cheers out for her some boo.

The announcer turns to the other side of the arena "Here you go, he is one of your champs, you know him for better or worst. The shadow wolf demon Anic coming to the stage now." There was a lot of cheers a little more then boos for him as Anic Emerges from the tunnel "Well, well seems they gave me another easy win."

The roar of the crowds echoed greatly throughout the entire arena, perhaps even shaking it a bit with the crowd's enthusiasm. Reimu waited calmly on her sides behind the gates for her to enter. Being her first match in this arena, she was looking to make a good impression, as well as meet all these talented fighters. Since hearing about the competition, she had gotten permission to leave her kingdom to participate. Perhaps if there was prize money involved, she could use it for the benefit of the Royal Family. The gates finally opened in front of her and she stepped foward, walking gracefully to the center of the arena, with the cheers and jeers of the crowd ringing through the arena. She felt a little uncomfortable in such an environment, as she was more used to the battle field and commanding her troops.

She eyed her opponent as he walked out. It appeared she'd be facing a regular in this competition. She was a bit surprised with his appearance, never before seeing a being like himself. While she had her occasional run-ins with demons, he was quite unique. She had heard his little comments, knowing he perhaps had an advantage. "Even if you do win. I will not make it easy for you." She pulled out her magnificient blade, pointing it directly at him, a blank expression on her face. "But I intend to win of course. Let us have a good fight." she said, returning to a more suitable stance with her blade ready in front of her.

He looks unimpressed by her charming, or her fighting stances now, he tilts his head to his left side "Well, well you're a spunky one aren't you?" He was laughing at her with evil in his tone of voice. There was a sudden surge of purple energy into his hands and then again. Two small purple clouds flow into both of his hands, before his weapon appears in his hand they where an s curve short swords "You talk big, but I sense not a lot of life force in you." He laughs again at her tilting his head to his opposite side now "You're one of the most pitiful fighter I have ever seen. We all know the only thing woman are good for is spreading there legs."

The wolf demon holster his two weapons looking at her. He raises his hand signaling for her to bring it on "Come now, let us see how well you keep that cum dumpster of a body in shape. I have to see how well you keep that banging body in shape for later." One of his hand was behind his back now, as he looks at her "I want to see, if you can make me use both of my other hand." The wolf demon stood there as the match started looking at her, she could tell he was undressing her with his eyes as he watches her closely waiting for her to make a move.

While he did seem to give off an impressive presense, she was unnerved by it and positioned herself better for attacking. His confidence was reasonable, since he was a veteran fighter fighting against a first-timer, but she was looking to make him eat his words. She watched as he seemed to manipulate his blades out of thin air. She was sure that as a demon he would give her a run for her money, though he was probably underestimating her a bit. She was always full of surprises and she was sure that she could show him right here and now. "I hope you can live up to my expectations then. You're a veteran, so don't slack off. I'll knock some sense into you."

His way of taunting bugged her a bit, though she knew of the arena's rules. The loser was to be a sex slave for a day after losing the match. The idea never seemed to leave her mind, but she had signed up anyway, looking to further her training and show the power of her kingdom. And her first test would be the one standing before her. He certainly was confident, but perhaps that could all change in a matter of minutes. As the signal to begin rang, she readied herself. She wasn't looking to go all out at once, as it would be wasted energy that was vital. She wanted to see just how good he was after all. She kept her eyes from his lecherous pair and suddenly moved towards him at a fair speed, not too fast, but still quicker than what an average human would be capable of. She lightly tapped her blade with the finger, with one of the unique design lighting up a bright red: fire. A bit of steam could be seen emitting from the blade as the heat had increased dramatically. She held the blade close, for defensive purposes and was in front of him a a matter of seconds, senind a quick slash at his torso, all the while pulling out a paper charm and tossing at his chest.

Her opponent didn't move at all now, he was waiting there for her to attack him "Pathetic, if this is the best you can do." He watches as she came towards him fast ready to cut him, When she attacks, he still did not move from where he was at and he allows her attacks to him "Arr, not bad." The paper charm hit his chest next as he drop down to one knee seeming to be bleeding a lot right now, as he watches her "Man, how could I let myself be beaten up by such a pathetic attack." He leaning more towards the ground as the blood comes down from his mouth. The announcer shouts "Could it be over already for Anic. Does the newcomer stronger then she looks to take out one of out vets so fast?" The crowd cheers and roars for her now, awaiting to see what next.

Anic stood there on the ground breathing heavily now, as he tries to get up looking all pathetic at the moment "Come now, get up you stupid body push yourself." Anic barely pushes himself to his feet looking at her with anger "You think you have beating me? You're trash and I will prove it. I gave you that attack, but you will not get another from me." He growls at her hard now, but anyone could tell he was majorly hurt.

(that was fast...XD)

Reimu kept her blade up, despite the fact she knew he was hurt really badly. She approached him slowly, stopping a bit from him. the crowd seemed to be quite into the match already, rather stunned to have this veteran at the mercy of this newcomer. This was certain to get her some attention now. The sight of the blood coming from him didn't stun her at all. Having been on the battlefield numerous times, many soldiers had fallen to her blade. "It is unwise to underestimate an opponent meerly by looks. There is no judging needed until you see what they can do first-hand." She seemed rather disappointed with this, knowing she could finish him off right now. "I have other things in store for you, but if you fall to a basic attack, then I won't be able to show you. That charm for example. It's no ordianry piece of paper of course. On my command I can make it explode, or something like that." she said, seeming a little forgetful there. "If you wish to continue, then I might just let it do so. Of course, you could surrender. I know this arena prevents death, but even so I'm sure it won't just sting."

Anic coughs up blood looking at her, he slowly makes his way towards her unaffected by her words now, he looks up to her weakly reaching out "Go to hell." He told her launching several slow attacks at her easily avoidable, but then suddenly a smile comes over Anic face as his body quickly melts into a black goo reaching out at her arms and legs. The goo was thick and wouldn't be easily cut or destroy now. Anic head was still there and it begins to laugh a bit "Oh my, did you think it was that easy? You where the one overly confident." Suddenly to the left there was another Anic that was there whom was smiling "You're a little slow, I was gauging your power with my clone." He laughs looking at her "Oh and just to let you know, that stuff has a leach ability, so the longer it on you the weaker you become."

Reimu seemed rather surprised when he turned into the goo, noticing him standing to her side. "Clones?" she thought. "Even so, they should have taken a bit of his energy." "I will admit that much, but I'm disappointed with your tactic. I'd rather you fight me face to face rather than hide behind your clones. If you wanted to test my abilities, you'd do it by yourself." she muttered, turning slightly to face him. "I haven't seen anything worth while from you yet. You attack this time." she said, preparing herself for his attack. She had given the first strike, and now she wanted to test his abilities.

He laughs at her standing right there "You think the way I fight is cowardice? I don't really care what you think my dear." He pauses to laugh a bit thinking about it "Your rules and morals don't apply to me." His right hand began to glow lightly now, before looking at her "Let us see how you fair against me now, at my full strength." He gives her a smiles, before the black goo reaches out for her attempting to grab her arms and legs. The longer it was attach to her the more energy it would drain away from her body "I'm a demon, we don't care what you human think about us."

"It figures demons don't abide by the rules." she thought. Her attention drifted to his glowing hand, expecting him to pull off an attack, yet that wasn't the case, as instead the black goo that was his clone jumped out at her. She found it was trying to grab her arms and legs, moving away the best she could though some had managed to get on her hands. Already she could feel them start to suck out her energy. "Tch, then I'll just have to take you out before that happens." Her blade changed from a light red to a cool blue: water. Each of her elements had different effects if she connected. Water would slow him down. She moved at him again, giving a quick slash from the toe up, followed by a quick thrust.

He simply shakes his head, she has not fought one of his kind before from the looks of it. His first initial reaction with the glowing hand was distraction and the second was attack. A ball of purple energy forms in his hands pointing it down at the ground in the path in forth of her, before letting it fly letting it make chucks of earth and smoke fly at her "We shall see indeed, little miss high and mighty." The goo on her begins to invade inside of her armor and clothing feeling all around underneath teasing her where it could. Anic love to humiliated his victims err um... opponents in his little games. Taking one of the short swords from his holster looking at her tilting his head to the side.

Reimu watched his hand again, finding that it was part of an attack as well. she could see the path in front of her start to crumble, with the floors starting to fly straight towards her, She quickly changed the attribute on her sword, with a light tan showing now: Earth. Her attacks would be a bit slower, but dramatically stronger. To meet with the rocks flying at her, she quickly swung at them, easily breaking through, though the smoke made her efforts a bit harder. Since the earth attribute was present in the arena, she could manipulate it a bit. The rocks would do nicely, as she couldn't take them out herself. She waved her arm slightly, not clearing the smoke but tossing the rocks aside, with some headed straight for him. She suddenly cried out softly as she felt the goo start to travel over her body, finding her most sensitive areas. "W-what is this?" she muttered, glaring at him. A soft blush came on her face from embarrassment, but she wouldn't let it stop her.

Anic laughs a bit as an evil looking smile come on his face now, he gently strokes his tongue across his lips looking at her "Well, it's a gifted, but one I think that you will like." He laughs a bit now, before leaping back now, as the crowd whistle and looks at her as all of the goo was under her clothing now. She would soon feel something like fingers teasing her nipples lightly now, as a strong erotic surge come over her clitoris now "So, do you still believe you can win and please say yes." He armor and clothing on her was beginning to be stretch out by the goo, which was trying to rip it off of her body so, the audience could see you better. Anic smiles as long as he was fighting at this slow pace, it appear that he was in control of the pace of this match.

Reimu glared at him, not too fond of his methods of fighting. He seemed to be winning over the crowd as well with his antics, which perhaps would not be favorable if this continued. She gasped softly as she felt her nipples being teased, as well as the strong pleasure between her legs. "D-don't mess with me! I'm not going to let you win like this!" she cried. She could feel her armor and clothing being stretched, and faint rips could be heard. "Tch." She went at him again, swinging her blade at him once again. she knew he was toying with her.

Anic sighs taking out one of his blades now, began to defend himself against her attacks of her weapon looking at her. He may have look like he was not fully on guard, but he was really, he was trying to lure her into another one of his tricks she had to learn that this game was more difficult then she would have consider in first place there was no concept of good and evil here just survival of the fittest. The goo under her armor and clothing was pushing harder now against it, to rip the rest of her clothing and armor from her body. There was a part of the slime that was slipping between her ass to teasing her anus as another teases her pussy rubbing across them slowly. She feel the goo began to playing harder with her nipples and breasts harder and she could feel something like sucking on her nipples. Suddenly, there was a intense erotic shock over her nipples and clitoris at the same time now then it stops before doing again repeating this pattern several more times "You still don't get it do you?" He laughs as he does a quick move to his right, before dropping to the ground and doing a spin kick to her legs, but she had at least game him a few cuts across his body. He was not wearing armor on his body just clothing.

Despite the immense pleasure she was feeling, she would not let herself give into it. If she wanted to be defeated, she'd be defeated by being knocked out and unable to fight. She whimpered softly as her most sensitive areas were being teased by the goo, and the sensation of them sucking on her breasts was getting to her a bit. "W-what's not to get?! I'm not losing to you and that's that!" she growled, taking another few swings at him, all the while reciting an incantation. After a little while, she waved her hand slightly. Fire started to form on both sides of her and they suddenly sprang forward to surround Anic. They suddenly came crashing inwards towards him.

Anic crosses his hand over his face now, he may have conjure of a shield, but it did not do much as his fur was burnt and parts of his skin was burnt too. Suddenly, without warning the goo pushes deep inside of both of her lower holes at the same time filling them up to the max now, slowly moving in and out of her body "You're just dump my friend. You don't get a thing when you claim that you do." Anic jumps a bit bad looking up at her he stood there and begins to chant as his hand move in a orb pattern "Shall I show you what you are missing?" The goo inside of her was pumping inside of her body hard, but with a slow pace. She would seem to have her magic draining from her more because of the goo around her.

Reimu was indeed satisfied upon seeing that her attack hit, but it would seem that it wouldn't go in her favor anyway. She suddenly cried out loudly as the goo suddenly shoved itself her ass and pussy, going in as deep as they could, making her body shiver with pleasure as she dropped to her knees. She tried her best to ignore it, but she found it was becoming harder to do so. Plus thhe goo was draining her energy, with his technique draining her magic as well. "Tch...h-how dare you..." she muttered, clenching her fists tightly.

The crowd was cheering and making lewd comments about her body as they saw the goo play with her body "How dare I want?" He chuckles as the goo's speed inside of her begins to pick up slowly the speed of the trust inside of her body. The goo that was around her nipples and breasts was playing with them roughly "I'm only giving the coward what it wants to see." He chuckles a bit more as the goo was messaging her butt lightly as it gently plays with her clitoris "Do yourself a favor and give up. That's unless you like being tease like a slut in front of so many people." The goo speed picks up again.

Reimu growled softly as she had dropped to all fours, trying her best to endure the pleasure she was feeling. She couldn't believe she was letting herself get disgraced like this, especially in front of so many people. She clenched her teeth tghtly, either from the pleasure or from preventing herself from giving up, however the pleasure was quickly overwhelming her, and a soft gasp came from her as they continued to thrust into her. "I am no such thing!" she snapped, looking to grip her blade, but her body was growing too weak to do so. She had eventually dropped against the ground on her side, whining softly as the goo continued to tease her body. "Tch...I give up!" she cried, glaring up at him. There was no way she would enjoy what might happen.

He claps to himself as they where both heal from there wounds. He smiles tilting his head to the side "Well, well you look so sexy like that." He smiles pulling his cock out of his pants coming close to her so, he could try and push his cock inside of her mouth. The goo wrap around her arms attempting to bind them behind her face "Well, my servant let us see how good you suck." He smiles making the goo pounded with her body harder and faster inside of her pussy and playing with her clitoris and nipples.

As soon as the match had ended, she could feel herself heal a bit from some minor injuries, though the goo inside her uniform had continued to tease her all over her body. She grumbled softly as she looked up to see him coming towards her, with his cock brought out now. She would have probably socked him if the goo hadn't restricted her movement, and she felt her hands being forced behind her head. A soft gasp came from her as the goo continued to shove itself inside her, which had allowed him to shove his cock into her mouth. Anyone could see how disgusted she was, but there was no getting out of this. She shut her eyes tightly as she started sucking softly on his cock, much to the delight of the crowd.

This was his favorite portion of the match the winners and the loser "When I take you home, I am going to make sure that sexy body gets a work out." He snarls slightly pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside of her mouth now "Mm, I like your mouth you slut." The goo that was all over her body begins to play with her more. The two goo cock stretch out slamming inside of her body at half speed. One of the gooy cock becomes cold as the other becomes warm "I guess you like this kind of treatment, since you lost to me." Suddenly, a strong shock comes through her clitoris and nipples at the same time trying to cut through her body like a knife through butter.

Reimu grumbled softly as he continued to shove his cock deeper into her mouth, feeling the tip pressing gently against the entrance of her throat. She couldn't help but be thoroughly embarrassed as the crowd was shouting out lewd comments or cat-whistling at what was taking place. She could feel the change in temperature of the goo, providing an odd but pleasing sensation. Her body tensed instantly as soon as the shock came over her body, feeling immense pleasure in her clitoris and her nipples. Her reaction had actually allowed his cock to slide in a bit further.

"Oh my, you must really want it my dear." His lips curl up into a wicked smile slowly as his hand on the back of her head trying to control the timing of which her head bobs up and down on his hard cock. The black goo seems to be feeling on her pleasure and wanted to cause her more and more. The goo enters into the most intense of the molestation and playing with her body as the goo's cocks began to fuck her as hard, fast, and as deep as they could never missing a stroke inside of her body. Another strong shock begins to come throughout her nipples and clitoris again in several small shocks, but then comes with a very strong one throughout her body "Mm, I'm so glad that you are my slave for today and I am going to use you very well." She could taste a bit of his precum coming out his cock as he began to thrust wildly into her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom