Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F Fandom ideas and prompts!

Canonfan

Star
Hello all! Wow I kind of list bare bones for a good while didn't I?

Small disclaimer: I am open to suggestions and my goal with this is to brainstorm plots that are unique. I try to respond as often as I can, and that can range from responding the same day as a partner posts, to a few days later at most. None of these ideas are particularly solid, they're literally just here to either give a basic premise to a potential plot or maybe inspire a bit of interest. Above all else, I enjoy putting together an idea with a partner, starting with a basic premise and building from there!

RWBY: Summer's alive! Basic premise is essentially instead of dying, Summer was instead sent to an alternate realm/world up until Volume 3, where she returns. However! She has changed in three ways; 1. Her breasts produce hypnotic/addictive milk constantly. 2. She's now a shemale with a hunger to breed. And 3. Her body now constantly gives off pheromones to draw boys or girls in to drink her milk and fall under her spell.. Though, boys that drink up might end up genderbent.

Miraculous Ladybug: Based on the flash game: Miraculous Reunion, Alya has become Lady Wifi again and a shemale to boot, before starting to use some new abilities on the girls of the miraculous cast to hypnotize/corrupt them into being her little pets and lovers one by one.

Teen Titans: Raven has become corrupted! She does not answer to Trigon, but now the half Demon is acting on her desires, using her Magic to turn her female teammates and maybe even a few other Heroines, into pets and lovers, draining their powers to make each subsequent conquest easier.

Witcher: Inspired by the SFM, Corruption of the Lodge. One of the Lodge members has become a hung, and horny futa, and encounters the other members and maybe even Ciri before seducing them and thoroughly stuffing them.

Kingdom Hearts: Anti Aqua on the loose! In this, Anti-Aqua takes hold over Aqua again, and as a corrupted and well hung shemale, uses both Aqua's abilities with a Keyblade and her own Darkness to start going around the World, stuffing any girls she encounters.

Sonic: Rouge or Vanilla decides to start having more 'fun', revealing to one Mobian beauty after another that she is a rather 'gifted' lover and leaving each and every one with a little something to remember her by.

Shantae: Yup, an idea in the world of Shantae! This one stars either Risky, or Nega Shantae using some magic to become a futa, and start corrupting and breeding girls she comes across. Bit blunt and simple, but certainly something that can be adapted no?

Shantae 2: Yeah, another Shantae idea. Basically the concept here is what kind of steamy shenanigans could Shantae herself get up to, if she had the magic to become a hung futa.

Last edited:
Bump! Might have a new idea or two for this in the works, but mostly looking to brainstorm.

Back
Top Bottom