Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolf Den

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
3/11/09

Why do I have to be, so bad at writing that almost no one understands me. It has gotten to the point I want to snap someone neck now, and I'm also getting tried of people assuming the opposite of what I feel about about a certain issue, or easy offend. Grr, I can't help it writing hard to for me, and don't come back with that crap that it easy all you gotta do is practice. I been practicing I can speak alot better then I write not everyone is born with the supreme talent for writing all of you assume that I have. Give me a break, I am doing the best I can, I use to type much worst then I do now, so get off my back.

Go ahead, and comment, if you like that is unless you can't understand me then move on for all I care, I know not many like me on this site anyway. Like I wouldn't get that from all the people telling me to shut up, or from the people that just ignore me, just tell me to fuck up, I'm a nice guy.

You have a few spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors, but otherwise, you are doing fine.
I can understand you perfectly.

Notte you're one of the very few then, because mostly I get from people is I can't understand you.

I am very adequate at understanding speech, word, thought, or deed.
Your point does come across, if one can't understand it, then they need to learn to read better.
Although, that might just be because I've seen writing much, much worse then yours.
On top of that, I used to be a Teachers Aid in a special needs class.

Yes, I see what you mean, and my writing was a lot worst then this. There is only, so much one person can do before you can't get any better then it is. I been trying since I been in high school without much luck.

If you do not mind my asking, where are you from?
You make it seem as if English is a second language.

I'm African American, and I'm from Pennsylvania, USA. Yes, English is my first language I talk better then I write. I know more words through talking then I do writing. My area public school is one of the worst education places. They only focus on the pssa, and nothing more.

I do not remember asking your ethnicity, but pointing that out and stating that you are indeed of certain color makes it seem as if you are putting your whole ethnic background down. When in fact, race does not determine the intelligence of one said individual, it is simply one said individual themselves that is able to ascertain their own level of intelligence.

As for myself, I write better then I speak, however that is also due to a certain disorder. As per my writing abilities, I've read over thirty-five hundred books, and I am very fond of similes, metaphors, and rather all linguistic schemes and tropes. I have a very unique figure of speech.

Don't get started on me. It was an assumption, which I should haven't done on that I apologize. Most people that ask me, if English is my first language then ask what race I am. Also, did you hear me say that? Because I'm black I never be as smart as the white people I think not. I'm not saying that writing has any link with anything about my race. Most of the people from my school can't write for crap. I love being black, and one of the absolute truths is I was born black, I'm going to live black, and I'm going to die black. My race has nothing to do with anything it my own personal short comings as a person that I'm this way.

I understand you just fine, Wolfie. Though I think it's because I've been around you for quite some time, so I'm used to the errors and I can't inference what you're talking about. I think people just are use to seeing something correct all the time, that they can't really take thngs from context, or at least have trouble doing so.

I don't want people to fill sad for me. That's not the point of this it is just a way for me to vent, and if anyone want to me I guess that okay?

Update 3/11/09

Go fuck yourself K_Nurse. I don't like you nor do I like most of you other elites bastard who talk to me like I'm a child and don't know what my problem is. I trying my best and for now, I done with roleplaying just to prove the rest of you wrong.

3/12/09

I've been a real ass over the last couple of days and I apology to all I have say things to. Being mad is no excuse for it and I need to find something to do to take up my time, so I'm not always sitting on my butt like this. I'm not going to be that person anymore now, I'm going back to the way I was a nice person and not getting mad over the internet. My action have been childish.

Well, I've lost a few friend and I'm sorry and due apologize about my action to them. I'll name then, just in case any of them look here in my journal and they are butterfly0408, Luna, and Pistol_Kiss. Well, either way it's my fault and I understand, if none of them ever talk to me again *Sighs* Why am I such a loser? Anyone reading this can go ahead and answer that, if they want here. I don't mind and I deserve any and all words.

Also, anyone that reads my journal could you please give me some tips on how to write better? I'm desperate and I'm tried of writing like a money.

3/13/09
Gosh, I feel so depressed right now, I don't know why either. I feel so worthless as a human being, but that not the point nor does anyone care about that. So, I'm back down to one role play again, since one of my partners disappear, another one only posted when she remember about the role play, so I'm guessing she not really interested in it in the first place. The last one is my fault why she lost interested, but it not like anyone cares about that. Yes, I know they don't either way I'm doing this to make myself feel better.

3/15/09

What shall I do? Lately, I been so bored out my mind, since I'm only down to one rp partner now, and the rest given up on me. Well, I guess life not fair and it telling to me to get off my ass and do something else. I mean what are you going to do really? Roleplay partner do not fall out of the sky into your lap now. Maybe, I should fine something else to do.

3/17/09

Well, back to being me now, I like being nice I don't know why I last it. So, now I must address the issue of not having to many roleplay now, before doing something else. Gak, but whom to ask to rp with me? Oh well, it's not like I can't asked? What the worst that can happen they say no?

5/28/09

Well, nothing to report really just keeping up with this thread. I need to get a job so, I'm not always sitting here so I can do something.

You know what I'm sick of. People thinking I'm to nice of a person when I approach them. So what, not everyone that nice want something. My philosophy is this you get what you put in. Simple and to the point no need for other language. Oh and Luna mention my name for I care. It doesn't matter what you think of me and what I think of you shouldn't matter either. When all say and done it matter of what you think of yourself. If, you don't like change yourself. I'm always re doing myself people told me I hug to much, so I cut back,

Oh and by the way one more thing. I don't care who post in my journal just don't get to carry away.

Back
Top Bottom