Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Killers and Rivals (Vamp and ERPlover)

TheLadyIsAVamp

Super-Earth
Verivika had been a crew member of the mercenary ship Severence for long enough that she'd built up a fearsome reputation. People often made the mistake of underestimating her because of how she looked. Beautiful, sexy and seductive with long blonde hair, a slender body and breasts to die for, Verivika looked more like a model than a trained killer, yet her fellow crew members had quickly come to realise that she was as deadly as she was beautiful.

She'd been the sexiest and most skilled woman on the Severence, with no-one to rival her looks or her skills.
But that had all changed when Widowna joined the crew.

With her blue tinged skin, incredible body and seductive eyes, Widowna had made an impression the moment she came on board. There'd been a spark between the two women as soon as they'd met and a rivalry had soon started up between them as Verivika and Widowna tried to outperform each other. The two would try to out-exercise each other in the ship's gym and would often throw challenges down to each other but their most intense rivalry was in their mercenary work, with thw two women constantly trying to get more kills and earn more money than the other.

Verivika was stood in the ship's common room, leaning back against the drinks counter and sipping a mug of coffee. She hated to admit it but right now Widowna was in the lead. The other woman had more kills than her for the month and it was driving her crazy.

sample_f56b6a26432bcee06f073c48d86503f6.jpg
Widowna Aracna, was only since a few months on Board of the Severence and was now getting Up Giger and higer in Rank, Skill and admirement in the Crew. She was a way more Younger, sexier, and deadlier Killer than her rival, Verivika. For her, her expirienced Crew member was a role model, untill they met for the First time. From that on, the two where rivals right on the spot. Her little Bartels and bets in the Gym or forceing range of the Shop with her rival where some Sort of sexy Event for the Guys as Well.

When it comes to beeing sexy and makeing a great undercover Killer, Widowna was now the Numbers one, and she only had one role for that. Beeing the hot Young Thing that seduced the target and Kills it. It works every time and gave her that high kill Count in No time. But there was also another Story behind that too.

To Tell the truth, Widowna messes Up a Lot of her Missions after Killing her taget and had to get rid of His Security guards, henchmen or the planets Police force. With that, she had to cause a Lot of Trouble and damage, also a Lot of Kills. She also came away without getting in Trouble Like other Crew members is because she pleases the Captains and the Leader of the groups sexual needings. But her rival didn't knew about this Special Deal and her misstakes too.

She came into the Common room, right after some sexual Service for the Captain and working Out in the Gym. She was wearing a sexy metallic colored Body and her Sport Boots and gloves. Her skin was still wet from the sweat and was haveing a nice shineing effect on it. She walked over to the ships very Special vending Maschine to get herself a cold Drink, as she saw Verivika.
"Oh, hello.....old Lady. Still only Number two on the kill list, and in the Crews popularity list?"

Verivika looked up as she heard the sound of heeled boots on the metallic floor and felt a familiar stab of irritation as she saw her rival walking into the room. Widowna looked stunning as always, the glisten of sweat making her purple-grey skin shine beneath the ship's lights. Seeing her rival looking so perfect annoyed her in ways she couldn't explain.

"Old lady? I'm only two years older than you" Verivika replied, smirking over at Widowna. "If you'd spent less time sucking cock when you were in school and more time paying attention in maths class you'd be able to work that out for yourself."

"Oh, don't worry about that. Maybe you will be abel to be back on top of that list, when I retier."
Widowna was pulling down a eyelid and was sticking out her tounge. Because of her Beauty, she was acting Like a spoiled Brat, she got away with everything.

She opened the can and drank from it. Knewing, that she could get everything and everyone, she wanted, was a very great Feeling. Beeing the youngest in the ship was also helping her Out of a Lot of situations, she didn't liked to Handel herself.
"What is the next Destination? I want to Go Shopping and haveing fun again."

Verivika clenched her mug tighter, imagining it was Widowna's throat she was gripping as the other woman taunted her. She couldn't wait to knock this cocky bitch off the top spot and take first place again.

She downed the last of her coffee and raised an eyebrow at her rival as the other woman winked and stuck her tongue out at her.

"Careful, if you do that too often I might take the chance to bite your tongue" she said with a smirk."
"We'll be at Apraxus Five in a few hours. Long enough for me to kick your ass at something."

"Oh, Apraxus Five, and I only a few hours? Maybe it is enough time to think about a nice swimsuite and get a Styling done, untill we reach the Planet."
Widowna looked shortly over Verivika and grinned a bit mean.
"Maybe you should use the stay and....have a little make over."

She drank from her can again.
"And it wouldn't Hurt you to do some sunbathing there too. You might be a bit too Pale."
In her mind, she was thinking about all the Outfits she could wear in there stay at the Planet.

"Natural beauties like me don't need makeovers, and we don't need to keep spending time in the captain's room either" she said, smirking at Widowna. "And you should be worrying more about your own skin. Is it even possible for purple skin to tan? You might end up looking like a burned raspberry."

Verivika opened one of the cupboards and pulled out a bottle of extra strong tequila.

"How about a drinking competition? Just you and me. I'm always happy for a chance to beat you."

Widowna looked at the bottle and smirked. She knew what Verivika was up to, and she liked the Idea, but Not in this small scale.
"Oh, what a nice Idea. We both can Drink a Lot, but....how about we do it on the surface? I know a Club there, that has the ultimate offer for such a Thing. For 50 Credits, they give you a compition flatrate. Enough liquer to sattle something Like that."

She was now leaning against the Wall and finishing her can.
"So, what do you think? It will be so much better with a big audience, than only Out Crew, and drinking Here is...Just lame."
Than she remembered Verivika's comment about her spending time in the Captain's room.
"Oh, are you jellious, because the Captain Likes His Girls Young and exotic? It isn't my fault, that He isn't interested in you."

Verivika had hoped to use a contest with her rival as a way to pass the time while they were on the ship but Widowna's offer of a club where they could have their competition for a good price was too tempting to ignore.

"Hey, if you want me to embaress you in front of a crowd then be my guest. We'll settle this on the surface then, at this club you know about."

The blonde started walking toward the door and laughed. "Jealous? Hardly, some of us get by on talent and don't need to open our legs to be accepted. I'm off to the gym, I'll catch you later, tiny tits" she chuckled as she left the room.

Widowna let Verivika Talk and go past her, untill she was one step past her.
"Oh, I will not be the one, that get embarresed infront of a crowd, light weight."
She tossed the can into a bin and also leaved the Common room.
"And the Captain likes my breasts. He says that they are big enough for His cock."
With that comment, she walked over to her cabine, to think about her Styling for there stay.

"He must have a tiny cock then to go with your tiny tits" Verivika laughed as the two women parted ways.

She made her way to the gym and changed into her workout gear, then spent the next hour doing a range of aerobic and cardio exercises. She often felt like she needed to work out after one of her catty sessions with her rival. It was a good way to destress and work out her frustrations. For some reason the way Widowna had referred to herself as 'exotic' had lodged itself in Verivika's mind. She'd never thought of her rival as exotic before but that's exactly what she was.

God, that bitch pissed her off.

Once her workout was done she returned to her cabin and showered before changing into a fitted mesh dress that showed off her toned, slender body and ample breasts. She finished the outfit off with high heels and took time doing her makeup, adding a smokey effect around her eyes and curling waves into her long blonde hair.

5598a233d9257241bb381975-large.jpg

Once the ship had landed she departed with the rest of the crew, smiling at the way they kept staring at her, and waited outside for Widowna.

Widowna came Out of the ship a few minutes later, maybe it was planed to get her the Attention of the other Crew members with a great entrence. Her Outfit was similar, but also a way more sexier/sluttier than Verivika. She wore a shorter and not so fine mashed, white net Dress, that ended barely under her Butt. It showed Off her also white Micro Bikini and her traditionelle Tattoos in her Back and her arm. She had tied also a very fine mashed, See threw, piece of silk Like fabric around her hips and had a tiny purse with her too. Her feet where sticking in White stripper High Heels and she wore a pair of black sunglasses, that was shaped to resambel spider eyes. As she saw Verivika, she smiled surpriced and walked over to her.
"Oh Verivika, I didn't knew, that you know about my peoples way of Fashion."

She put her fingers on her rivals Body and traced it a bit.
"Well, it is a bit old fashioned, but it still Looks stylish. You impressed me, but....I think I'm Not loosing in that Thing."
She Put her hands on Verivika's hips and wispered into her ear.
"When you win our drinking compition, I will Show you how to max Out your Bodys Potential. My people had Masters that to an art form."

Verivika's eyes were instantly drawn to Widowna as soon as her rival appeared. She looked the exotic woman up and down, taking in her slutty outfit and the amazing body that lay beneath it.

Exotic...

She smirked as Widowna approached her and began speaking, but as the other woman placed her hands on Verivika's body the blonde mercenary felt a warm tingle passing over her skin. The way Widowna's fingers trailed over her body made her heart beat faster and the warm tingle she'd felt followed wherevever Widowna's fingers went.

"Is that so?" Verivika asked, grinning as Widowna placed her hands on her hips. Verivika's hands slid around Widowna's waist and down to her ass, gripping her rival's pert butt cheeks and giving them a squeeze. "And while you do that, I'll teach you just how flexible the human body can be..."

"Oh, you want to Show me how limber you are? How sweet of you."
Widowna felt Verivika's Hands in her Body, that tried to seduce her too. She felt aroused, strangely aroused by her human rival, but she knew how to controle her Body as Well. She only was boreing her lower lip and looked deeply into her rivals eyes.

"How about this: We all will meet at "Malkov's Beach Bar" at 8pm, and than we will get Out compition. The Guys will Film it, so that Nobody can say that one of us had tricked in this."
She was now very Close to Verivika, so that the Girls breasts where pressing against each other. It was a very hot few for the Rest of the Crew.

"I want to buy some Things, that I can only get Here, or at my homeworld, so I need that time till eavening."
She let one Hand pet Verivika's cheek, gently and in a playfull way.
"Maybe there will be Chance, that some of them will be might get used tonight."
Than she looked over to the Captain.
"So....can we Go and enjoy the planet till 8pm Captain?"

Verivika had looked at Widowna many times before now but as their eyes locked and they stared at each other it felt impossible to look away.

"Sounds like a good plan to me" Verivika replied, not moving away as their breasts suddenly touched. It was only the thin fabrics covering their breasts that stopped them from touching properly and as they stood pressed together, Verivika wondered what it would feel like to have her rival's bare breasts pressed against her own. Both their breasts were perky and shapely. They'd surely look amazing nestled against each other...

Verivika smirked as her cheek was patted. She reached up and took Widowna's hand in hers, now aware that several members of the crew were watching them.

"Don't let me keep you from your shopping" she said, taking Widowna's index finger into her mouth and slowly sucking it. "I'll see you at 8."

She let go of Widowna's hand and looked at the captain, who clearly had an erection after watching the two girls.

"Oh, uh, yeah, that's fine" he said, turning away to try and hide his erection.

Widowna smiled, as she saw the huge erection, that the Captain got from there, strangely intense and sexy talk. She guggeled and walked over to him, wispering something into His ear, that Made him very Close to burst. With a naughty Smile on her face, she walked past by Verivika.
"Now he will be very eager to be the judge in our competition. I told him, when He is doing His Job fair and Well....He might get a threesomes tonight."

With a s duceing Wink, Widowna walked away into the town. She knew, where she would Go First. In this Planet was one of her peoples findest tailors, and she needed some nice looking clothes for Future Missions. Than she visited a mercenary supplies Shop to get some Upgrades for her hear and wapeons, as they where available, and than she walked to a very Special Shop, with a Lot of very special products from her homeworld. After that shopping Trip, she was takeing a sunbath at the beach, to spent the Rest of the time, Till she had to meet Up with her Crew.

Verivika rolled her eyes but smiled to herself as Widowna walked away. Her eyes lingered for a moment on the other woman's ass before she made her own way into town to conduct her own business. She stocked up on ammunition first and had her bladed weapons sharpened before returning them to the ship and spending the afternoon in a spa, enjoying the various treatments and making sure her skin was moisturised and soft.

By the time she left and made her way to the club she and WIdowna were meeting at her skin felt better than it had in months. She almost wanted the other woman to run her fingers over it and experience how amazing it felt...

She soon found the rest of the crew and Widowna, noticing as she did that they were taking bets among themselves out of who would win the drinking competition.

"Whatever happens, I think we're in for one hell of a fun night" she said to Widowna.

Widowna came together with Verivika, after Meeting her infront of the Club. The Captain had everything prepared for the competition, and also got them a very Special private room for that. It was some Sort of Special Party room, with an additional bed- and bathroom.

"Our Captain realy is doing a great Job, when He is thinking about getting us both in bed."
With a childlike laughting face, she was Holding Up her bags.
"While I was Shopping, I found some Things, that would maybe fit you."
She have her a nice Wink and Put the bags again.

As the two entered to room, everything was prepared for the competition. Widowna Put the bags inthe bedroom and than she took place at the table.
"Are you ready for a night of liver Killing Drinks and a Hangover morning?"

Last edited:
"He couldn't satisfy me if his life depended on it" Verivika laughed. She looked at Widowna and gave her a sly wink. "You might just be able to pull it off though, little miss exotic."

She looked at the bags curiously, wondering what Widowna might have purchased. "Something that would fit me?" she asked. "Well, consider me intrigued. You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" she added, reaching out and trailing her fingertips along Widowna's hip as she walked past her.

She sat at the table with her rival and grinned at her as other members of the crew started slowly entering the room. She loved the feeling of excitement and anticipation that built up whenever she and Widowna were competing.

"Bring it on, hot stuff. I'm gonna drink you under the table."

"OK, than for the First round, we will start with a light Drink from earth, it is called Beer."
Widowna smiled and handed Verivika a can.
"After we have finished that, you can decide about our next Drink. We will Take Turns, untill one of us got too drunk or we Ran Out of Drinks. Did you had understand that?"

"This stuff? Really?" Verivika replied, taking the can from Widowna's hand and scowling at it. "There's more bubbles than alcohol in this crap. But fine, I understand the rules. Let's do this."

She cracked the can open and raised it, clinking it against Widowna's before downing the entire thing in a series of gulps.

"Christ it's worse than I remember" she laughed, placing the empty can back on the table. "Alright, next up we're doing something stronger. Double vodka shots" she said, picking up the bottle and placing it in front of them. "Let's have a real drink to wash the taste of that shitty beer away."

Widowna smirked, as Verivika started to complain about her First choice. It was funny in her eyes, how her rival tried to explain that she didn't likes Beer.
"I took it for a easy start. Come on, don't be such a Partypopper."

As she had downed her can too, she wanted to See Verivika's choose for her First round.
"Oh, Vodka shots? That is so sweet from you."
She Put her Glass over to Verivika and grinned.
"Than fill up Sweetheart."

"You're so kind!" Verivika said teasingly. "But you should know by now you don't need to go easy on me."

She picked up the bottle of vodka and filled their glasses, giving Widowna a flirty smile as she raised her glass and then downed it. The vodka tasted a lot stronger than the beer and burned her throat in a satisfying way. The rush in her throat seemed to spread up to her head, making her feel warm for a few moments as she set her glass down.

"Ok, your turn hot stuff."

Widowna downed her Glass and smiled. The two Girls didn't showed any sign of beeing drunk, so she decided to Push them to the next Stage.
"OK, and now let us get to the more serious Drinks."
She grapped a very stylish formed bottle, that had two different colored liquids in it.

"Now we try out something, that isn't for Kids. A grown up liqure, a "talulanian Sunset"."
She grapped two glasses and placed them infront of her, as she removed the bottlecap with her teeth. As she started to purr the Drink into the glasses, it was easy to See, that one was thicker than the other, the Red colored, and it Mixed Up with the yellow colored one and as the liquid Hits the Glass, it slowly was sepperating from each other a bit and it started to glow lightly, in the still Mixed Up Center.
"So than, let us get starting with the good stuff."

"The more serious drinks, eh? Now you're talking my language" Verivika smirked, leaning forward to get a better look at the fancy bottle her rival had picked out.

She'd never seen or heard of a Talulanian Sunset before. Just like Widowna it had an exotic edge to it that made it all the more appropriate for their contest. Verivika watched her rival removing the cap with her teeth, observing with fascination as the drink was poured out. As she picked up her glass, Verivika could smell that the drink was a strong one.

"Looks like playtime's over...or maybe it's just beginning" she said, raising her glass to Widowna and then downing it's contents in one go.

She'd been right to think that the Talulanian Sunset was strong. The drink burned the back of her throat in a satisfying way as it went down, quickly hitting her head and giving her a lightheaded rush. She smirked at Widowna, noticing for the first time just how smooth and soft the other woman's skin was...how perfect she looked sitting across from her with that cocky smile on her face. Had they always been sitting this close together?

"Wow, that's good stuff!" she said happilly. "I should have known my exotic rival would pick out something so enticing."

Back
Top Bottom