Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A Doll Collection (Non-con/Dub-con)

Morathor

Supernova
A Quick Note
I run several request threads, in both the male and female sections, so if you contact me wanting to RP, it would help if you would clarify which request thread you came from.

I feel like I should bring this up first: I'm a man, looking to play some of my female OCs in non-con or dub-con scenarios. If that's going to be an issue for you, I understand, and thanks for taking an interest in my thread. If that's alright with you, then let's continue...

I don't have a specific plot in mind, but rather an array of characters I'd like to play and an assortment of themes I'd like to incorporate. I believe I have enough variety to adapt those characters and themes to all manner of settings and scenarios, and I am certainly eager to help you develop a plot--but all the same, if you are interested, please come to me with a plot, as well as one or more characters from my roster you'd like me to play.

Themes
--Non-Con/Dub-Con (Required): I want to play scenarios where my characters engage in sexual acts they would not ordinarily agree to. They might be physically overpowered or restrained; they could be compelled through hypnosis or mind control; they could be blackmailed or threatened into it; or their judgment might be impaired by drugs or aphrodisiacs. I would prefer if they ended up enjoying it, but that's not a hard requirement.

--Non-realistic Settings (Required): I'd love to try a lot of different settings--high fantasy, urban fantasy, steampunk, cyberpunk, superheroes, space opera, and any number of fandoms--but the mundane, real world (modern or historical) isn't among them. Most of my characters were designed with a particular genre or setting in mind, but I'm confident I can adapt most of them to any setting I'd care to play.

--Corruption: I'd love to play out my characters being warped by pleasure, despair, or both, until they completely surrender to their abusers. This can be a quiet but absolute resignation to their fate, or a gleeful embrace of depravity, or somewhere in between.

--Keeping Secrets: I would enjoy an RP where, between the sex scenes, my character has to go about their daily life pretending everything is normal. I would particularly enjoy if that daily life brings them into frequent contact with their abuser, and they aren't in a position to draw attention to it.

--Playing Multiple Characters: If you find that you like several of my characters, great! I'd be glad to incorporate as many as you'd like! Although, I'd prefer to focus on the fall of one or two at a time, rather than just leaping in to a massive orgy scene.

--Betrayal: This goes well with both corruption and multiple characters--I love having allies turned against each other. I would really love for your character(s) to get one of mine under their thumb, and then use her against another of my characters.

--Dice/Tabletop Gaming: I know this isn't everyone's thing and I'm happy to do without it, but man I would love to incorporate some kind of tabletop RPG and dice rolling into one of these RPs. I know a couple different editions of Dungeons and Dragons, some GURPS, I have some familiarity with Rapture Academy, the Cortex system, and the Apocalypse Engine. I also built a homebrew system, though I'm currently in the middle of updating, but ask if you're interested.

--Transformation: If you go through my characters, you might notice a lot of them are on the lean and muscular side. And I'm more than happy to keep them that way; however, I'm also very on-board with them being forced to become softer and curvier, through whatever means suit the setting.

Roleplay Medium
I'll only RP on this site--lately I have preferred PMs, but I am happy to use threads as well. I don't roleplay over instant messengers, but I am happy to use them for planning or just a friendly chat if you like. I'm mostly on Discord as Morathor#5312. I do also have a Skype account, lexxwells, which I don't use very much any more, but if you do want to talk to me on Skype, just shoot me a PM asking me to log on or something. I'll be there as soon as I can.

About My Schedule
I work full time, sometimes overtime, and while I check Blue Moon on my phone throughout the day, I do most of my posting on weekday evenings, from around 8 PM to midnight (CST, or GMT-5). Even during those hours, I don't usually do a rapid back and forth--it does happen sometimes, but please don't count on it. I try to reply in an RP within a day or two of my partner's post.

My Characters
Sorry it took so long to get to the most important part. I'm looking to play one, several, or even all of these characters. Some of the details may be vague; that's because I want to leave it open to adapt them for different plots and settings. What I've got is what I consider the core of the character. I've done my best to sort these ladies based on how challenging they are to subdue and subjugate.

Easy Mode
If you want to play with someone who will only put up a token resistance, try one of these:

--Chloe Sonnier
--Appearance: Average height, modest bust, wide hips, average muscle tone. Medium brown skin, green eyes. Black hair pulled back in a bundle of braids.
--Top Kinks: Large/monstrous partners, coercion, fear
--Personality: Chloe is relentlessly cheerful and a compulsive people-pleaser. She wants to get along with everybody, and wants everybody to get along with everybody else. She has surprisingly morbid interests and hobbies for such a chipper girl.
--History: Chloe moved around a lot in her childhood and never had a chance to put down roots or make long-term friends; as a result, she has abandonment issues and succumbs easily to social pressures.
--Combat Prowess: Low
--Mental Resistance: Very Low
--Weaknesses: As Chloe is terrible at confrontation and quick to move to appease others, she is very easy to push around.

--Lily St Eos
--Appearance: Short and slender, with low muscle tone. Medium brown skin, golden eyes. Pink hair, chin length and fairly fluffy.
--Top Kinks: Fear, coercion, cheating/cuckolding, drugs/alcohol, exhibitionism
--Personality: An introverted, pragmatic young woman, Lily is used to living in difficult circumstances and being realistic about her options. She is frequently exhausted and exasperated.
--History: Lily's whole life has been the people she loves leaving her one by one, taken by death or responsibilities. Even when she finally had the freedom to rejoin what was left of her family, she found that the emotional distance was harder to overcome than the physical.
--Combat Prowess: Very low
--Mental Resistance: Low
--Weaknesses: Lily is lonelier than she is willing to admit, even to herself. She craves connection, and could easily be manipulated by even the illusion of it.

--Shalaia Cirregis
--Appearance: Average height, curvacious, low muscle tone. Pale pink skin, blue eyes. Gray hair elaborately styled.
--Top Kinks: Kidnapping, innocence, anal
--Personality: Quiet and composed, Shalaia is determined to face whatever trials the world throws at her with dignity.
--History: Shalaia is considered to be tremendously important, a woman whose fate carries with it the fate of nations, and for most of her life she has been used as a pawn by others. Any dreams she may have entertained about finding her own destiny were quashed at a young age.
--Combat Prowess: Very Low
--Weaknesses: Shalaia is used to being used, and largely resigned to a fate chosen for her by others.

--Fiera Evenshine
--Appearance: Short, lean, small bust, very athletic. Medium brown skin, black eyes. Black hair in rough pixie cut.
--Top Kinks: Choking, face-fucking, hypnosis/mind control
--Personality: A skittish and distractible young woman, Fiera is easily overwhelmed by social situations. She is prone to throwing herself into difficult and dangerous tasks.
--History: Fiera was raised in near isolation by a man who intended to mold her into his perfect tool. He didn't grasp that such an upbringing would stunt her development in ways that would render her useless to him; after a particularly high-profile failure, she was discarded and now seeks distraction as she tries to figure out what to do with her life.
--Combat Prowess: Moderate
--Mental Resistance: Very Low
--Weaknesses: Fiera believes she is broken and worthless; she's not very inclined to resist any fate that might befall her, but especially one that gives her a sense of purpose to cling to.

Normal Mode
If you're looking for someone who will offer up a challenge but still knows when to give up, one of these might be more your speed:

--Leilah Karim
--Appearance: Average height, modest bust, burly arms and strong core. Light brown skin, blue eyes. Black hair falls to mid-back, loose or braided.
--Top Kinks: Hypnosis/mind control, wrestling/pinning, leash/collar
--Personality: A restless and flighty girl, Leilah is constantly seeking thrills and is quick to move on from things that don't hold her interest, forever trying to hold off her anxiety and paranoia.
--History: Something in Leilah's heritage makes her a valuable captive for those who know what she is; Leilah lives in fear of her secret being discovered and her freedom snatched away.
--Combat Prowess: High
--Weaknesses: A previous brush with captivity has left its mark on Leilah; if she can be caught, despair will take her quickly.

--Lienna Rieza
--Appearance: Tall, curvacious, muscular. Medium brown skin, green eyes. Black hair falls loose past shoulders.
--Top Kinks: Drugs/aphrodisiacs, heavy bondage, multiple penetration
--Personality: Lienna is a coarse, cocky woman with a dry sense of humor and a tendency to jump in recklessly when she sees others in trouble.
--History: Lienna's life has been a relentless series of loss and abandonment, and she's so used to everything going wrong that when things are going well, she gets paranoid and sabotages them herself. She's been through a long string of romantic relationships, most of which have ended poorly.
--Combat Prowess: High
--Weaknesses: While Lienna will fight fervently for others, she is quick to resign herself to whatever troubles come her way.

--Alexandria Lark
--Appearance: Average height, modest bust, athletic build. Medium pink skin, black eyes. Black hair falls loose past chin.
--Top Kinks: Sadism/masochism, light bondage, sexual frustration
--Personality: A cunning strategist, Alexandria excels at reading people and makes a good, supportive leader.
--History: Alexandria has been something of an over-achiever all her life. Highly motivated and well-educated, she has managed to triumph over every obstacle in her way and find success in her ambitions. Her only real frustration comes from her love life, as her relationships never seem to go anywhere.
--Mental Resistance: Moderate
--Weaknesses: A masochist in denial, Alexandria's shame and sexual frustration are easily exploited.

Hard Mode
If you're looking to play with someone who will remain defiant even when they are clearly beaten, right up until they finally break completely, perhaps try one of these:

--Chen Yian
--Appearance: Short, lean and muscular. Light tan skin, red eyes. Purple hair falls loose almost to chin.
--Top Kinks: Wrestling/pinning, large partners, roughness/manhandling
--Personality: A proud and aggresive girl, Yian is always spoiling for a fight. She doesn't have a lot of patience for people weaker than her--which, in her mind, is everyone.
--History: Yian acquired tremendous power at a tremendous cost. She has devoted her life to proving her strength, no matter what it takes.
--Combat Prowess: Very High
--Mental Resistance: High
--Weaknesses: Yian feels as though she can justify the suffering she has endured if she can prove that the power she got from it was unequaled. If she were to see that there are still those greater than her, her resolve would crumble.

--Elyssa Devana
--Appearance: Tall, lean, willowy. Light brown skin, hazel eyes. Purple hair in crown braid or falling loose in waves to shoulders.
--Top Kinks: Humiliation, dirty talk, clothing play
--Personality: Eloquent and a relentless showoff, Elyssa does her best to command attention in any situation. She feels defensive around people of high status or authority, which leads her to being petty and spiteful towards them.
--History: Elyssa's parents taught her much of her family's distinguished heritage, and the importance of living up to it. As she grew older, she came to understand that these were delusions of grandeur and that the Devanas had long since faded into obscurity. However, this did not wipe away the pride that had become central to her identity; instead that pride has become the fuel for shame.
--Mental Resistance: Very High
--Weaknesses: Elyssa hates the side of herself that craves respect and prestige; being degraded and put down feeds her self-loathing and gives her a perverse sense of satisfaction.

Last edited:
Trying to settle in to a spooky mood, would love to put some of my girls through a horror themed ringer. Vampires maybe?

Back
Top Bottom