Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lockdown conversation No 5

What do you mean, what am I doing? Can’t you see?

How quaint you are with your old fashioned words, Dan. No, I am not masturbating. I am wanking, I’m getting myself off, polishing the little bishop.

No, there’s no special reason. I usually do it around this time once you’ve gone to work and I can get some peace and quiet.

No, it is not weird and no I do not need to see a doctor. This is a perfectly natural thing to do and right now you are interrupting.

How do you know what other wives do? You and your friends are at work, so you’ve no idea how we spend our time.

I see, that’s it, you think I shouldn’t need to do this because you keep me fully serviced. How did you ever get the idea that a drunken fumble when you come back from the pub on Saturday evening is going to keep a healthy mature woman satisfied? If you really believe that, you are deluding yourself. You’re the one who needs to see a doctor, not me.

Look, Dan, I’m sorry if I’ve made you feel inadequate, but that is the sad truth, you are. I married you because I loved you, and I still do, I wouldn’t want to spend my life with any other man. But in the bedroom stakes, you’re really not up to the mark. Which is why I spend my mornings fucking myself silly to catch up with what I’m missing.

There’s no need to get angry. It’s not like you are unusual. Loads of my friends are in the same position. Just because we open our legs for you and lie back until you are finished and then moan and squirm a bit, that doesn’t mean we are satisfied. Not by a long way. So you can hold you head up with your friends, because they are on better than you are.

Calling me frigid won’t change anything. Just wait there until I’ve finished, pull up a chair if you want, pass me some of my toys from that box in the bottom of the wardrobe, then you’ll see whether I am frigid or not.

You were lucky to catch me on my own, I often have a Zoom wank with some of my friends. We link up, put on some music and watch each other getting ourselves off. I bet you’d like to see that, wouldn’t you. A screen full of wet pussies and slimy fingers, frantically rubbing, clenching their thighs as they begin to cum. You’d like Sally, you know the one who’s married to the corporate lawyer, yes, that’s right, with the fat bum, well she stuffs her fingers up her ass when she’s about to cum.

Anyway, like I said, no Zoom today, we decided to fly solo for a change.

Please be quiet, I need to concentrate now. Sit down or fuck off.

There, done. Did you enjoy that little show? Remember it, because that is what happens when I have a full blown orgasm. You probably haven’t seen me have one, although, no, that’s not true. I had one that time at my parents’ when they nearly walked in on us and once on our honeymoon, that was when we fucked on the balcony of the hotel under the stars and the couple next door came out to see what the noise was. No, that’s right, you probably didn’t notice them. But those were the only times. Maybe there was another one, it may come to me later, but I’m not sure.

Do you mind going away now? I always like a snooze afterwards.

No, Dan, you’re not disturbing me, I’m awake now.

Do you mean that, would you really like me to show you what you need to do to satisfy me? Dan, you are so thoughtful, that is just typical of you. It really is. Come and lie down beside me and we can make a start.

Back
Top Bottom