Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

La house maaaid. (Kiii and meow!)

Kiii

Super-Earth
[[Meow's post]]
Lizzie had worked for the same family for a long time. She'd seen all the children grow up, the pets die, the fights, the love, and everything else. But, now, with the economy dwindling and the family getting smaller, they didn't need her help. It was so sad for her to go, she'd been part of the family since she was only 16.

But, alas, there comes a time when things must change. And now, at the ripe age of 26, she was moving on. The service had set her up with a new family, and she was just arriving. All she could hope, as she pulled up to the house, is that they accept her.

"Sir.. the new applicant is here, should I let her in?" A middle aged man asked and awaited his employer's response. The employer, a young man who was in his late 20's silently nodded and signaled his butler to fetch for the door. The butler immediately nodded and exited the room. Afterward, the young man sighed in hopelessness and of course he had several reasons to back it up. To start it off, most of the women that had applied for the open main position were simply lacking in a lot of skills, such as experience, motivation, assertiveness and most importantly overall appearance. Furthermore, he couldn't remember the previous time he had an excellent maid of service. All in all, most of those women were clumsy, idiots, and of course attempted to seduce him, but for what? The wealth he possessed of course.

The butler opened the door, the sight in front of it was a girl, "Ah, Lizzie, an applicant for this job, right?" He asked with a notepad in his hands, reading off her name that was along with the other applicants. "Alright, come in and take a seat on the couches by the next room, Mr. Montiel will see you in about five minutes." The butler said while directing to her to the room.

• Lizzie had on her plain clothes, just plain low rise, boot cut, dark wash blue jeans, black sneakers, and a white three quarter sleeve button up. She smiled at the butler, more than happy to be there and applying. Easily taking a seat, she crossed her legs and waited.

How was the boss here? Polite and flattering? Or harsh and quick to put down? Lizzie could only make guesses. Her eyes moved all over, waiting nervously. She had plenty of experience under her belt, a nice smile, and could be quick and quiet as a mouse.

But, would that be enough?[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Five minutes directly passed when the head of the house, the employer had arrived in that room. He scanned the female figure and attempted to identify what kind of maid she could potentially be just by her appearance. He quickly made notice of her attire which was significantly different than the previous women he had interviewed. For the most part, most of them were dressed in business like outfits which made him chuckle in his mind. Yes, there was that universal ethic of dressing professionally for an interview, but what was so professional about being a maid? Its low paying occupation, there's hardly any benefits and maids are looked down upon. Nevertheless, the young man made the assumption that this girl might be a laid worker. If she didn't possess a professional attire, what amount of effort was she even going to apply in order to convince him she was the perfect maid for him? "Hello, I'm Mr. Montiel, your name is...?" He asked, standing in front of her and firmly extending his hand out to greet her.

• Lizzie popped up, extending her hand to his. This could be my future employer. She remembered to keep that in the back of her mind, at all times. She firmly grasped his hand, giving it two simple, but firm shakes. She let her breath out and politely nodded.

"I'm Elizabeth Shimbly. But, I mostly go by Lizzie." She tried to seem nonchalant and polite. She wasn't sure what to say, really. She hoped a nice smile and a firm gripped handshake could win him over. She needed the job, but how could she make it so she didn't look desperate?[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

He immediately noticed the palm of her hand a bit wet. The young employer quickly made the assumption the young girl was most likely nervous. He mentally deducted her a point for that since he didn't see anything positive of being nervous. He liked a confident person, firm and stale, yet her reaction was as if she feared his presence. Perhaps some of his former employees had been spreading certain rumors about him? "He treats us like dogs!", "He sexually molested me!, "He was raped as a kid!" The young man mentally replayed those false statements he had heard of. Those women were just bitter for several reasons, such as his criticism, strictness, and of course his blunt attitude.

"Hello Elizabeth, my name is Carlos Montiel," He spoke with a small smile and found a place to sit right across her, "So you're applying for my maid position, is that correct?" He asked and flipped open a folder his butler had handed to him and flipped through the pages inside until he located her application.

• Lizzie wiped her hands on her pants, already able to feel that her hands had been slick with her perspiration. She sighed out, and nodded to Carlos. He seemed so relaxed, so calm and perfect, that she felt herself relaxing. It surprised her a bit, but she merely assumed it would help her through this.

"Yes, sir. I've been a maid for most of my life, and find that I quite enjoy it." She felt that maybe the last bit of information was pointless for him to know, but she paid no mind to it. "I find hard labor a bit enjoyable, I guess." Her eyes traced over his face, wishing she could read any emotion.

But, he left no traces of anything. Not a grimace, or a frown, or a crack in his brow. Lizzie felt herself sigh inwardly and tensed a bit. She knew not to let it show outwardly, and grinned, politely.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Undoubtedly, the young man mentally docked her another point once those sighs escaped her lips. He assumed those sighs indicated hopelessness, anxiety, stress and any other negative qualities. Afterward the employer quirked his eyebrow up in interest of what she had said, "Oh? Is that so? Why do you enjoy you being a maid? In fact, why do find hard labor enjoyable? How long have you been a maid? I hope you understand that I want clear answers, nothing vague." He murmured softly and leaned forward to indicate his interest on the new applicant. Particularly, most of the women he had interviewed never stated they enjoyed their jobs or even found hard labor enjoyable. Perhaps the young girl was really trying hard to obtain this job? Mr. Montiel lightly smirked and placed the folder aside. He had all the information he could need from this girl to determine whether she would be a good fit in his house, but nevertheless he would see how she responded to his questioning.

• Lizzie looked over Mr. Montiel, unsure of him. He could see right through her, she could tell. Was he testing her? Seeing how she could perform under pressure? Giving herself one final prep talk was all she could do. A mental scolding, to make her thoughts clear and composed. She poised herself sitting straight up, hoping to appear confident, even if she was slightly shakey.

"Well, I've been a maid since I was 16, putting me at about ten years of experience." The words came out slowly, smoothly, and carefully. "I like my field of work because its what I've always known. I've always had a knack to organize and keep things clean. I enjoy to make a house sparkle from head to toe and get that dirty, sweaty feeling. I feel accomplished." Her slightly parted lips felt dry from her bit of ambling.

Though, now she was sure that his question was confidently - and completely - answered.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"Dirty sweat feeling, eh? That's interesting.." He silently nodded in acknowledgment of her explanation. He was impressed with how smoothly she answered his questions. It was clear she was most likely being truthful and he admired that. He mentally added points and was impressed by the difference when comparing her to the other women he had interviewed. For the most part, most of them were filled with lies, he could tell it in their eyes, voice, gestures.'Dirty sweaty feeling,' The words echoed throughout his mind and somewhere inside there, he was planning a potential test exclusively for her, but that was only if she aced this interview with him. A small smirk formed on his lips, but quickly vanished when he was aware of the silence that had gone for nearly a minute, "Pardon me, I zoned out.. I haven't had much sleep in these past days.." He lied, but nevertheless, the interview continued, "Now, tell me... what are your strengths and your weaknesses? By the way, human perfection is mere fiction, we all have flaws, so it's best to be honest..." He narrowed his eyes, focusing on her facial features. She was quite an attractive woman, but nevertheless his main focus was to interpret her body language

Back
Top Bottom