Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any //City lights, smoke and dreams (v 0.4)

Neon Dreams

Planetoid
neon dreams.png

Hello! My name is Neon Dreams but you may call me Neon or just ND. I'm been role-playing for many years now and no stranger to erotic-role play. I'm an adult but I personally have found adulting to be hard. I find a temporary escape in my neon dreams. Shall I find what I'm looking for in the static? Needless to say, I'm in search of someone like-minded to be both my writing partner and fellow role-player. It's easy to write lewd topics and they are not in short supply here but finding someone who matches your wavelength is a far difficult search. Don't worry, I'm not here to find my soul-mate, just merely something who can find fun in writing a mutual idea together.

My experience on Bluemoon is meagre but I do hope to build more upon my experiences and time here. Welcome to my open beta.

neon settings.png
//SETTINGS, my preferences and expectations

Orientation preference: Female (me) x Female > Non-Binary > Male, Open to All
Smut/Plot ratio: 70/30 to 50/50
Posting medium: Thread > Google Docs > Private Message
Post rate: Once per week, at least
Level: Literate, at least 300+ words
Tense: Third-person, past tense
Story: Short-Term > Long-Term
Kinks:
F-List

neon play.png
//SETTINGS, my backdrops and pairings

x=y

Sci-fi (Near-Future/Cyberpunk) > Modern

x+y, I am x (*craving)
Android + Android
Android + Owner
Prostitute + Prostitute
Spy + Opposition Spy
Camgirl + Camgirl
Camgirl + Stalker
Spy + Handler
Student + Teacher
Student + Student

neon continue.png
//CONTINUE, my idea prompts

Mistaken ID
Pairing: Supposed Celebrity etc
Pretty simple set up, my character for whatever reason tries out a radical new look and gets mistaken as either a celebrity or sex worker and/or partner. At first, she figures that it's a harmless way to get some easy fun but soon realizes that she gets far more than she bargains for when she finds herself needing to do more to maintain her story.

All in the Family
Pairing: (Tw)Incest
A bit of a random curiosity but I'm thinking about trying out an incest relationship dynamic. I'm looking to do away from the temptation or poor excuses pretenses, going straight to the relationship itself. They've already gone past the line and this is them living with it, making it a regular thing. Note, I'm looking for biological incest only, no step-relationships. The minimum age is 21 involved and age gap should be only around 20.

Misery Loves Company
Pairing: Prostitute + Prostitute
Their life isn't great, enduring a life of abuse and being taken advantaged of in many ways. Sex and intimacy have been forgotten aspect of their lives, especially when given so freely to others for money. Sometimes that money isn't even taken by them. However, despite this lifestyle, they managed to find comfort in each other. Perhaps, intimacy can be found with broken hearts and bruised bodies.

Streams and Sex
Pairing: Camgirl + ???/Stalker/Camgirl/Lucky Fan
The money and fame are great, having countless of fans who tune in watching you play with yourself and debase yourself for their adoration. It was supposed to be just a phase or a dare but it has eventually become a lifestyle. Sometimes, with care, it can be easy to split those two aspects. You have yourself on stream and you have the real you. Sometimes those two persons become one. Sometimes, to some people, those two people are forced to be the same. I'm thinking there's a bit of masturbation involved, as well as pushing and exploring limits.

New You, New Self
Pairing: New Person + ???
In the near future, it doesn't matter what you were born as since you could easily become what you want. Unfortunately, the image of normalcy is one of being bigger, better and more enhanced. Natural beauty becomes almost a relic of the past, everything needs to be new, glossy or neon. My character ultimately submits herself to become this new and glamourous person but quickly finds out that sometimes the price of beauty comes with several expectations. Worst still, there are some unforeseen obligations to fit in with the rest of the herd.

Thriller
Pairing: Horror Movie Cliche + Horror Movie Cliche
She could the the captain of the cheerleading squad, horny babysitter, or just anyone too sexy for herself. Naturally, she finds herself in some sexual antics after becoming more than bored. Things are naughty and indecent but a horror lurks around the corner and she might find herself prey to something she didn't expect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom