Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Monster Men or Minotaur looking for mates

Mordakos

Moon
Hello there all, I am here with my first ad with a certain monstrous need. My need is to find a mate, some girl willing or unwilling to become the vessel in which more shall be spawned from.

I do prefer personally to play a Minotaur a nice big one with big, heavy balls and a cock as thick as your arm. Oh he is a big boy and he is very eager to show just what he can do.

Now that isn’t to say I am saying no to other monsters as they need love too, I merely have my preference. Women are my very first choice for partners but I will open this up to very feminine fembois and cunt bois.

As for myself though I am free pretty often unless work is keeping me busy but the one thing I ask is DO NOT GHOST ME!! I will not do this to you, I may be busy for a week but I am still interested. I want to have longer term partners. (( Mostly please tell me if you want short term))

The last thing is I do love OOC chatting and a bit of flirting but I’m not seeking a relationship. I love knowing the other person is enjoying themselves, would I like to make friends? Yes very much so.

So without further delay I leave this ad here for all you monster loving girls it’s time to get those fantasies (( and more)) filled!

Howling,snorting,clawing just at the edge of the darkness. Waiting for their chance to claim you.

While people are out celebrating the 4th somewhere in the darkness a woman is being stalked, hunted by what lurks in the night. Will you be that woman? Will your moans just become background noises as the rockets are bursting in the air, only dimly lighting what is going on to you in the shadows?

Come find out.....

Back
Top Bottom