Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There must be something wrong with me.

Luna

Supernova
I'm not sure what it is..but I just can't help but feel this. I can't help but feel like no one thinks I'm remotely interesting, since I'm always in the background. Everytime another girl is around, all the guys simply ignore me and try their hardest to get with them. I always feel somewhat betrayed and inadequate compared to any female whether it would be here or in real life. I'm sick of it. I really just don't want to be around anyone anymore and just be happy. But I'm only happy when people listen to what I have to say and actually understand me, and laugh when I make jokes, and can have in depths conversations about things and not other people. Why is it that I can never find anyone like that anymore? I can only find completely assholes that don't respect me or react to anything I say at all unless its negative, or people who shower me with compliments about my looks when I know I'm not good looking at all. I know I'm not because everyone always chooses other people over me, its really annoying and I'm sick of it. No one really understands what I feel, and I just wish that someone could just let me talk to them and actually have something helpful to say. Not to just feel sorry for me..not to grind me even more into the ground. I'm not asking for anything to be sugar coated..I'm just asking that if you're going to point out my faults, say something thats helpful to me, be understanding of me, be patient of me. And most of all..I just want to hear someones voice to comfort me. Text only mekes me numb, despite the fact that I still take it to heart. Sigh...

I want to be a better person. I really do..I don't want a therapist. I want someone that cares about me to talk to me without me paying them.

Luna said:
people who shower me with compliments about my looks when I know I'm not good looking at all. I know I'm not because everyone always chooses other people over me
So looks are the only factor in making a decision? Here's an idea, Luna. You want to meet new people? Go meet new people. The internet isn't doing you ANY favors.

I can sit here and make excuses about how I'm shy and how I don't like to, but I won't.

I'm not a fan of going to bars and clubs and I live in a pretty small town so..

You really don't have to go to either. There other places to meet people all you have to do is get your confidence up and go outside to try and meet them.

This isn't about my friends, I've got plenty of them. Its more or less about finding someone I could trust.

Someone that doesn't annoy me, someone that isn't a complete jackass, and someone who won't leave me hanging when someone else walks in the room.

I have no interest in seeking people out.

Luna said:
This isn't about my friends, I've got plenty of them. Its more or less about finding someone I could trust.

Someone that doesn't annoy me, someone that isn't a complete jackass, and someone who won't leave me hanging when someone else walks in the room.

I have no interest in seeking people out.
So, basically, you want God to drop your ideal in your lap.

You are pitifully naive.

I know it sounds silly...but its happened before. I don't think its that bad to want someone who isn't mean or a horndog to talk to me...and I always connect better with people who haven't seen me in real life.

Luna said:
I know it sounds silly...but its happened before. I don't think its that bad to want someone who isn't mean or a horndog to talk to me...and I always connect better with people who haven't seen me in real life.
If such an astronomically unlikely event has happened before, then I think you've used up your credit with the law of averages. Nothing comes true unless you work for it.

I made a thread in the Personals section on DRP...

So I'm trying, I guess,.

Luna said:
No one really understands what I feel

I was with you right up until here. Normally, this would set me off into an explosive rant of white hot hatred, but, since I like you, I'll let it slide this once. So please, PUHLEEZE, never say it again. This line is where something crosses from a need for help and companionship, which I am more than happy to give to you, into something all together terrible and whiny.

Anyway, disregarding that. Onto what halp I can give, given the information posted. As for guy's leaving you: Most guys primary interest is either sex, or the pursuit of a relationship. Since you're their friend, both of these are unlikely (Or, at least that's what they'll think, unless you shove it right in their face that you want one of the two.), and thusly, they are going to leave you, the friend, for her, the potential partner. It's likely got nothing to do with looks.

Sorry. >.<

Man...guys suck ass! I should really find some females to hang out with...

Back
Top Bottom