Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fox Is Looking To Role-Play... [MxF/MxM] | Telegram | Discord |

ThatOneOtherFox

Meteorite
Hey there! I’m looking for a fun, fulfilling role-play with guys, gals, and as a personal craving, cuntboys to RP with. Just a FYI, I’m a Top/Dominant fox, and it’s unlikely that I will sub, sorry. I appreciate that long-ish posts, but I’m cool with as little as 3 sentences. I’m able to role-play a wide variety of ideas and scenarios, but for the most part I’ve mostly stuck to the ideas that I have. This doesn’t mean that I have issues expanding upon this. I’m hoping we can brainstorm ideas and get a good, long RP going.

Please keep some things in mind:

- I role-play as an anthro character, so if you’re looking for a humanoid character (neko, human, ect), then I’m afraid I might disappoint you.

- I only use instant messengers role-play. This is referring to Discord and possibly Telegram. This means I don't use e-mail, Google Docs, or any other method outside of the two I stated above. Please don't message me asking about other options. You've been warned.

- I also role-play in first person (I'm fine with almost any style my partner uses, except for one), so if my style is not your cup of tea, I may not be the one for you. I want it to be clear that I will not be changing my style to suit you, just like I wouldn't ask you to change your style to suit me. So, please don't ask.

Please
don’t let this serious sounding post scare you; I assure you, that’s not my intention.

Requirements:

- Fluency in English is a must. The only language I know is English, so please type in it.

- Please have decent grammar and a grasp on how sentences and punctuation go together in them. I'm not expecting a degree in English or anything, but we all took English in school. So, there’s no need to type
*i got into the car an went to ur house*.

- Please try to type out at least three lines, and I’ll try to do the same. If you can type more, then great.

- I’m fine with first person, second person, and third person. I don’t really jive with the whole with past tense style of role-play (e.g.
*He would get into the car and would drive off towards the mall*).

- Please be honest with me. I mean it, just pleas be
HONEST with me If you can’t continue a RP with me, need to end it, or any reason where you cannot continue, TELL ME! Don't just sign off and ditch it without telling me. It’s rude and a very much a dick thing to do.

Just a disclaimer, ALL of the RPs below will be between two consenting adults, and said characters will be adults (i.e., the age of 18).

These are just some of my ideas and scenarios (will be updated when needed):

Slice-Of-Life:

- I have some long-term in depth role-play ideas, but I also do have a few incest ideas. The scenarios for me in both areas here, as they can be and usually are fluid, depending.

Fandom Ideas:

- Halo Universe (I have pictures, text, and general documents and history to provide detailed information)

- Left 4 Dead

- The Walking Dead

- Fallout Universe

Historic RP idea contexts:

- The roaring 1920's to the neon soaked 1980's

- The Great War (WWI) and World War II

- Old School Mafia. Early 1900’s up to the coked up 1980s. Other decades could be considered, however.

- MAYBE medieval, I’m still not sure about this.

Other Ideas not tied to the above scenarios and ideas:

- I have toyed with the scenario where it’s a modern day fantasy with anthros, elves, and other creatures. It usually includes royalty, but it’s not a requirement. This idea set can be fluid, but it can vary.

If you wish to contact me, please send me a PM if you’re interested. If we agree to role-play and if you’re going to add me, please let me know on the client where you added me from and who you are.

Back
Top Bottom