Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Revised fantasy/monster request.

Healthylolfun

Meteorite
overview
I'm looking for partners who aren't super literate to play with or as a monster. I've tried roleplaying with literate people but in the end I'm not a great writer. So please keep it under 6 sentences
Possible Plot(s)
The following plots are long term roleplays that will involve one or more monsters such as dragons, werewolves, guardians(spirits or physical protectors), familiars, or if something sparks in your mind I'd take whatever. (F-list here) my kinks are similar to guidelines due to the fact that i'm willing to ditch them as a whole.

plot-1
In this world it is honorable to have a mount. Mounts are a life bond that can not be undone easily and sometimes aren't even the riders choice. Mounts are special to the faction that the plot will have our characters drawn from and won't just be any normal animal. Mounts can range from large beast like dragons to werewolves and even a minotaur if you befriend them and can convince the creature to create a bond with you.

I have left this pretty open so that it's more personal to each person that I roleplay with. If you want to tweak this to your liking im perfectly willing to let you do so.

plot-2
Your a thief that is daring or desperate enough to steal from even the scariest of beasts. Regardless of the reason you inevitably get caught and to your surprise it isn't looking to kill you immediately.

This is another loosely detailed plot but please don't ignore it just because it's only a skeleton.

plot-3
This one is if you want something new entirely wether it is premeditated or something you want to make with me.

Back
Top Bottom