Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lockdown conversation No 1

‘Mum,’ it was Sue speaking, ‘do you mind if I see you naked?’

Her mother stopped, stood still for a moment, and then turned to her daughter.

‘Sorry, Sue, what did you just say?’

‘I said,’ Sue repeated slowly, ‘do you mind if I see you naked?’

‘Why on earth would you want to do that?’

‘It’s just that everyone comments on how much I look like you did when you were my age.’

‘Yes, that’s true. Your grandmother said that about you when she first saw you after you were born, that you were just like me. And people have been saying it ever since.’

‘So,’ Sue pursued the line of thought, ‘that means that when I am your age, I will look like you do now.’

She rose from the lounger where she had been sunbathing in a blue bikini and began to unbutton her mother shirt.

Her mother looked around frantically. ‘Sue, please stop this. Have you been in the sun for too long?’

But the shirt was open now, revealing that she was not wearing a bra.

‘Look, just stop this. The neighbours will see and what will they think?’

‘They won’t think anything, mum, because they are in their pool at the bottom of the garden. They can’t see us from here.’ She pushed her mother’s shirt off her shoulders, tossed it onto the chair where her mother had been sitting, and turned her attention to her mother’s shorts.

This time her mother did try to stop her, but her daughter pushed her hands away, roughly. Her mother looked surprised as Sue deftly unbutton and unzipped the shorts, and pushed them over her mother’s hips, leaving her naked.

Her mother’s hands immediately dropped to cover her crotch, but not before displaying an unruly garden of hair.

‘Sue, how could you do this to me,’ she exclaimed as she ran for the house, her ass on display to her amused daughter.

Her mother was rummaging through her drawer for some clean underwear when her daughter caught up with her.

‘Mum, when did you and dad first together after you met.’

For a moment, her mother forgot that she was naked and turned to her daughter.

‘Sleep together? How quaint. If you mean that literally, the answer is on our wedding night, although we didn’t sleep much. If you mean when did we make love, the answer is six months after we met.’ She settled down on the bed and folded her hands in her lap. ‘I was a virgin but not a prude. I had no intention of waiting for my wedding once I was sure I had met the right man. That is what took six months, being sure I had found him.’

Sue sat beside her mother looking thoughtful.

‘Come on, Sue, tell me, what are all these questions really about.?’

It was a while before her daughter replied.

‘It’s dad. I’ve just realised that when he sees me, he is seeing you as you were when you first met.’

Her mother’s response was instant.

‘No, Sue, he is not seeing you as he saw me. He is seeing you as his daughter.’

There was a long pause, finally broken by her mother.

‘Sue, is there something you want to tell me?’

Back
Top Bottom