Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After They Died (RudexRequiem)

She cried out when he bit into her shoulder, her body shaking from the sudden pleasure she got. Despite her mind screaming no, she could feel an orgasm building up. When he released her from his bite, she let out a heavy breath. Turning her head away from him, Trianna listened to his words as his tail rubbed against the sensitive skin of her neck. She shivered from the touch but she managed to speak with anger.

"I hate you."

Raz smirked a little and started to push in deeper. She seemed to have liked the bite too. So he sank his fangs in again right after she said she hated him. "Good...I am doing a good job then. If you liked me then how much fun would it be if I pushed you around all the time?" Raz was built to deal with pleasure. He could usually make a vampire orgasm two or three times before he came. But she felt so good around him. And so as he kept thrusting, they got more ragged and his pace broke down. Then, he came hard, his seed filling her completely. And the whole time, he kept moving to milk out every drop.

When he bit down a second time, she cried out, an orgasm washing over her like a tidal wave. Her body tensed up and shook, feeling like if he wasn't holding onto her and her hands weren't on the ground, she would have surely fallen over. She barely heard him over the roar in her ears from her blood rushing, but she just shook her head like she couldn't even think to speak. He continued to thrust, dragging out her orgasm until he himself came and filled her up with his seed. And yet he continued to thrust as though he was trying to imprint himself on her, to prove he was her master, that she belonged to him no matter what. She growled low in her throat, unable to do much else as he moved inside her still.

Once Raz had gotten every drop of cum inside of her, he pulled out slowly, smirking a bit. She had cum and she had loved it whether she would admit it or not. "You are a very perverted little vampire...What would you say if I offered you another round if you got on your knees and begged me to have sex with you?" He licked his lips, his razor sharp teeth gleaming in the dim light.

Feeling him pull out, Trianna sighed and more or less curled up on the floor, her head on her arms as she caught her breath. She calmed soon afterwords and made herself stand up. She stared at him as he spoke to her like some little sexual deviant. She wiped the blood from her lips with the back of her hand, her eyes turning almost white from the energy coursing through her from the sexual satisfaction and the blood. She smirked at him, the rest of her expression cold and unfeeling as he stared down at her. She reached out, lightning quick, perhaps even too fast for him to see or dodge, hoping her hand connected with his face.

Raz saw her swing but he made no move to dodge it. He felt it hit his cheek hard and there was the taste of blood from the collision. But it soon healed and he didn't taste it anymore moments later. "I suppose you think that was a good idea...You will learn to obey." Then, his foot moved with the same incredible speed. It was aimed right at her ribs. He knew that with her full of blood, one of his kicks wouldn't cause damage that lasted longer than a few seconds. But it would teach her a lesson. And she certainly wouldn't be getting blood soon.

It felt good when her punch connected with his face. She knew he could have dodged it if he really wanted to, but it didn't matter. Victories when you could get them mattered. As he spoke, she spat at the ground like she had a bad taste in her mouth. She crossed her arms over her bare chest. She wasn't self-conscious in the least. You couldn't be in her position. However, she braced herself for the kick the sent her stumbling a few feet. She felt pain rocket up from her ribs, and made herself breathe through it. Staring at him with hatred, she basically hissed at him, her fangs long and deadly in the dim lighting. She forced herself to stay standing as she soon healed, the bruising on her ribs vanishing. She forced her expression to go blank as she looked at him.

"Make me."

Raz got a wicked smirk when she said that. "Now you are just trying to turn me on. Next is that cute little ass of yours." And then he was moving towards her with impossible speed. There was a reason that the demons won. Demons like him were stronger and faster than even the strongest vampires. They were the elite and they were not going to be overpowered by a half starved vampire. His fangs were bared and he was about to pin her to the wall.

She pulled her lips back in a sneer at what he said, hissing like a snake once more. But soon he was moving and with her energy so depleted, she didn't think she could move out of the way fast enough. She may have recently fed twice, but it would never make up for the months she had gone without. She felt almost sluggish when she attempted to move out of the way but felt her back pressed hard against the wall, her breath escaping her momentarily. Up close, even with his fangs bared, he didn't look half-bad, even for a demon. That didn't mean she was going to be so willing. She may have allowed him to have his way with her, but she had needed the blood to get her strength up and going. She was stronger than most of her race, but she was no match against him in her current state. If she had been human, she would have been emaciated, practically skin and bones with the type of starvation she had been put through. But none of that mattered as she bared her fangs right back at him. For a moment, she wondered what her father would think of her and this demon. He would have been the first male to make her act like this. If he had been a vampire, she would have been more willing. But no, he was a disgusting demon bent on torturing her for a war she never started.

Now that he had her, Raz was going to punish her. He would have his sex eventually. For now, he was going to cause he to want the pleasure. He was going to plant a seed of lust inside of her. And without warning, he sank his razor sharp fangs into her shoulder. Despite his massive power as a demon, his magic was rather limited. He could only control a person's lust, being an incubus as he was, and create fire like every other demon. So when his fangs broke skin, he gathered a large amount of magic and pushed it inside of her. For a human, the magic would have been enough to leave them on the ground begging for pleasure as they were stuck in a continuous orgasm. For her, it would start a dull ache and eventually become an urge for pleasure that would be impossible to resist. She wouldn't be reduced to a quivering mass but it would be like a hunger after weeks without food.

She hissed out as a combination of pain and pleasure rocked her as he suddenly bit down and sank his fangs through her skin. But the pleasure from biting faded as she felt something surge inside of her through the bite. Her eyes widened as she pushed against him, knowing that he had done something to her body that she couldn't fight against. She knew some demons could implant murderous intent, others gluttony, but she had the feeling he had implanted something much, much worse. She struggled against him, trying to get him off of her as she felt trapped within a world she wanted no part of.

Raz let go of her neck after pumping her full of magic. He licked his lips, rather enjoying her lingering taste. Then he simply took a step back. It would take a few moments before it took pull effect. But once it did, she would be unable to resist him. He seemed rather content with himself. So he sat down on the floor and stared at her, waiting to see how she would respond.

Trianna dug her fingernails into the bite wound on her shoulder as if to dig out the magic he had stuffed into her, but she knew it was no use. Still, she dug in her nails until it hurt and she had to remove them. They were coated with her blood and the wound healed. She licked off the blood with a few flicks of her tongue and watched as he sat on the floor, staring at her as if something was to occur. And something did start to happen. She felt it as a light tingle at first, like someone was ghosting their fingers over her skin and she was able to ignore it. She crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall, her expression blank as she watched him. A few minutes went by and the tingling became more annoying, like someone was caressing her skin and lightly touching her more sensitive areas. Still, tolerable. But it got worse. She pressed her thighs together and bit her lip as she felt her body begin to cry out for someone's touch, to relieve her of the tension and lust building up inside her body. She couldn't stand it. She looked at the demon and then stubbornly looked away, her eyes clamping shut as she released her bottom lip. Her body shook in the slightest as it began to feel like needles were stabbing into her. She needed someone to touch her, pleasure her, but she didn't want to look at him, knowing that if she did, she would start begging and she didn't want to do that. It would mean she was no longer herself, which she was trying to preserve more than anything else.

Raz seemed a little annoyed. At least until he saw her shiver like that. She was dying for pleasure now. He could tell. So he sat back in a more comfortable and showed his hard cock to her, stroking it softly. "You are being too cruel to yourself...I promise that I will make it all go away...After a few days of being a perfect little toy." He smirked again, his sharp fangs almost dripping with excitement. It would only keep getting worse and worse until she was in hell. Her own touch wouldn't be able to satisfy it and even if she resorted to it, he would torment her about it, humiliating her even more. "You have something running down your thighs that says you want me..."

She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he stroked himself in front of her, which caused her to tense up her body to an almost painful extent. She was stubborn, always had been and always would be. She wouldn't break...she wouldn't. But the sensations running around in her body were starting to hurt and it made her whimper in the tiniest of sounds. Her breath started to get shallow as she listened to his words and let them go around in her head. She felt slightly dizzy and found herself sliding down the wall until her knees touched the stone floor beneath her. Her hands pressed down to keep her steady as she shook all over. Looking up at him, her eyes were such a dark green they were almost black. It made her look animalistic as she dug her nails into the stone, breaking into it as she bit her lip enough to make it bleed as her body tensed up so much she felt her muscles ache from the pressure. She whimpered lightly again as a few droplets of her blood hit the floor. Shutting her eyes, she whispered in a tiny voice.

"Please....help me..."

She felt tears forming in her eyes she was in so much physical agony, even if she didn't want him to be the one to relieve it she knew he would be the only one who could. He had caused it, after all. She blinked back the tears as she stared at him, her pupils dilating.

And when she begged, he decided she deserved the relief. He moved with incredible speed and soon he was sitting next to her, his length standing at attention. He lifted her with ease, her body in enough agony that she didn't seem to resist. Then, without hesitating anymore, he pushed himself inside of her, groaning at how hot and slick she was. The magic was so powerful inside of her that he could almost feel it. "There you go pet..." He stroked her cheek, knowing even that light touch would feel amazing now. "Ride me as roughly as you like. But after you orgasm once you are to put it in your ass...I want to try it out."

When he lifted her, she didn't bother to resist, she couldn't even if she wanted to. She practically screamed when he entered her, barely containing herself when she felt him so deep inside of her. She moved against him, riding him as he stroked her cheek, which caused her to moan lightly. She barely heard his words but just nodded lightly as she continued to ride him, increasing the pace as the pleasure inside of her built and built. She didn't know how much more she could take until the impossible pressure broke and she practically sobbed as she cried out, tightening around his length as she climaxed. She slowed down until she stopped and slipped him out of her core until he was lined up with her hole. She sank down onto him carefully, extremely tight in that area. But even though it hurt, it helped ease the lust and ache in her body.

When she started to ride him, Raz seemed to be enjoying himself quite a bit. But then she orgasmed impossibly fast. Before he knew it, he was inside of her ass. He smirked a little and moved her up and down slowly. The magic would make that feel amazing soon enough. After all, she was still deep under its effect and it would take hours of sex to wear off. But if they stopped it would never build up to where it was before, though it would still almost be torture. "Does it feel good having it back there with my magic to make it all better?"

She whimpered slowly when he moved inside of her slowly. It hurt at first, him being there, but soon the pain began to ebb and she felt herself moaning softly. Her mind was so fogged up from the magic and emotion in her body that she didn't feel like herself in the least. But she didn't care. She just wanted the magic to go away and leave her be. But she knew it wasn't possible. Not until it wore off. She bit her lip and shut her eyes as he spoke to her and she just nodded her head, not trusting her voice to answer him.

Raz smirked his wicked smirk when she nodded. "Who knows what kind of kinky things you will enjoy..." He kept bouncing her in his lap, groaning at the tightness of the vampire around him. He slowly wrapped his tail around her waist, using that to bounce her while his hands moved to her ample breasts, massaging them gently. "You have a very pretty body pet...I think it will look even better covered in demon cum. Perhaps later I could give you to my minions for a while...Let them have a turn."

She kept herself quiet for as long as she could even as he bounced her against his lap, unwillingly enjoying it. Her body wasn't hers to control. She felt his tail wrap around her waist and she squirmed a moment as the touch added to the pleasure she felt coursing through her. It got even worse-or better- when he fondled her breasts and massaged them. She arched into his touch, gasping softly. At his next words she shook her head until she found the words to speak.

"Please don't...Please don't hand me over to them..please.."

She hated how she sounded, breathy and begging, but she didn't want to be given to the other demons. If she had to suffer with a master, she would rather be with one demon. Despite herself, she could feel an orgasm starting to build up.​

Raz smirked again and moved his hand to the back of her head, grabbing her hair roughly to tilt it back. He leaned in and licked her neck gently before biting it suddenly. "Since you begged like a good toy should, I won't give you to them. But that means you will have to fuck me to get rid of my magic. If I am right, you should have to cum at least six times for it go away...So...Lets get started." He began to move her up and down a little faster, biting her neck again. He was getting close to cumming as well and the idea of filling her rear with cum was rather enjoyable.

She felt his fingers in her hair and was prepared for when he yanked her head back. She shivered when he licked her neck and let out a moan when he bit down. She listened to his words and she swallowed as she attempted to regain her breath which was impossible. Six more times? She mentally groaned. She felt her body being moved faster and moaned when he bit her again. She was getting closer and closer to coming each time he bit, since with vampires, biting was the most erotic thing.

Back
Top Bottom