Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After They Died (RudexRequiem)

Raz found himself rather bored with the world around him. It was mostly charred and destroyed. Entire cities had been ripped apart by legions of the undead. Demons had caused governments to collapse with ease. Most humans were dead or in cages for vampires to feed off of at their leisure. It had almost been too easy. That was the reason for the war. The only intelligent creatures left were the vampires and the demons who had taken over. And both had something the other wanted. Demons were full of blood and could be fed from for eternity without dying. Vampires were a perfect toy for a demon's carnal sin.

But it wasn't a long battle. The demons were fast and strong and immune to the vampires' means of attack. Now they were in their cages like humans were. They were fed only when they needed it and they were only let out to be tormented and used for sex. But today was going to be a lucky day for one specific vampire. She was going to be released from her cage and brought to him home. If you could call it that at least. After all, he lived in a cave covered with demonic runes and other things like that. But it was cozy.

So while Raz waited from his minions to bring his new toy, he flew over one of the destroyed cities, looking for humans or demons to play with. He was a rather handsome demon, especially compared to his horned and ugly cousins. His face was crafted to be perfect and his body was pale and toned, though not very muscular. His black hair hung down just above his eyes and it shifted every time he flapped his black feathered wings. His long black tail was wrapped around his waist and as he landed outside of his cave, his blood red eyes scanned the cage now at the entrance, licking his razor sharp fangs, much like the vampire he now owned. "Hello toy."

Trianna was one of the strongest amongst her kind. And in being so powerful, multiple demons had ambushed her and locked inside the cages that weren't fit for any intelligent being. It wasn't a small cage, but it was a cage, a means to end any sort of escape. She had lured demons to her in order to release her from her prison, but they had always been able to resist right at the end. She was growing weaker as she was denied blood as her punishment. She was a beautiful woman, her hair like fine-spun fire that curled lightly about her face. It was cut short, her bangs long in the front while the rest stopped just below her ears. Her eyes were a pale but fiery green, her body-with its peaches and cream skin- was slender but curvy enough to gain any man and woman's attention. She was a silent woman with fire in her soul, but when her temper was tweaked, it flared out with vengeance.

But today, she was too tired to fight as they moved her from one cage to another, her clothing being a leather collar, a skin-tight leather tube top, and a micro-skirt. She hated it. She hated being put on display. But the vampires had fallen and she was being held in captivity like a common slave. She sighed as she rested her head against the bars, waiting in the cave that was to be her home. The demons had told her that since she was such an impressive little vampire, she was to be one of the stronger demons' toy. Her eyes closed as she blanked her expression, something she had always done. She had come from a family where expression and emotion were downfalls. But it seemed her own race was her downfall.

She had been rested when she heard it. The distant flap of wings, the light whoosh of air. She turned her eyes as a voice spoke to her and she tensed in her cage. Her fangs growing in her mouth. She didn't growl or show any flickers of emotion, just stared at her captor. She liked the way he looked, but it didn't mean she would take what he wanted her to do without disobeying. She didn't speak, just glared at his blood red eyes with hatred flickering in her eyes. She wasn't a toy. But it seemed, in this sad state of the world, she was.

Raz walked towards the cage slowly, smirking a bit. His fangs glistened in the dim cave, though both of them could see like it was bright as day. Without a moment of hesitation, his long tail slipped between the bars of her cage to stroke her cheek. "You are a pretty vampire..." It ran the tip through her hair slowly. "I love red hair...And you have the nicest green eyes. They know my taste so well. I might even let you live."

But then, without warning, his tail moved to sit in front of her mouth. "I don't want you to be frail and breakable when I start to have my fun. So drink as much as you please. But don't think this means I will be a kind master. I simply want to have more fun with my new toy." His wings folded casually behind him and closed his eyes, preparing for the feeling of piecing fangs. Not that he found him entirely unpleasant. After all, he was a twisted demon. Pain was fun.

Watching him walk towards her, Trianna's gaze turned icy, barely containing the urge to sneer at him. But she didn't flinch or move when he stroked her cheek with his tail and commented on her beauty, making note of her hair and eyes. She felt that tail move through her hair and she worked hard not to flinch. It was never hard for her not to show emotion, but being weakened by hunger and locked in a cage made those precautions grow precariously close to flying out the window. Her eyes took on a hardened glint when he spoke of potentially letting her live. It was then that her eyes narrowed in the slightest as she felt her fangs lengthen in her mouth due to her rage.

As that tail moved in front of her mouth like bait on a line, she felt herself almost leaning towards it, her eyes still on his face in defiance. Her ears caught every word he spoke and still she stared. Watching him close his eyes and fold his wings, Trianna leaned forward and opened her mouth, her fangs clamping down on the appendage with no preamble. Her bite was ferocious and extremely painful, almost tearing fully through it as she expressed her hungry and hatred through her vampire kiss. The blood was heady and much more delicious than she would have thought, but it hardly showed on her face, just in her eyes as they darkened with her blood lust, cheeks flushing in the slightest.

Raz did his best not to flinch as she sank her fangs into his tail. She was much more vicious than he expected. He thought a vampire offered blood after such a long time would be grateful. But she seemed ready to rip through it. He just hoped she realized if she hurt him too much, he was going to punish her greatly. But once the pain of the initial bite went away, if turned into a dull throb, which was not as bad, though it wasn't enjoyable either. By the time he decided she had enough, he would have been dead if he were human. But his body regenerated the blood lost as fast as she could drink it. So he pulled his tail away hard, ripping it on her fangs. But still he didn't twitch.

When after a few moments it was healed like nothing had happened. He could only smile at her now. "You are a very hungry girl. I think that you will get your fill only if you are good." He didn't seem to think twice about treating her like a child. And he obviously didn't think she was dangerous. Which he proved by touching the lock of her cage, his demon magic making it open and slide away, freeing her.

Trianna was only grateful that she had gotten blood, but she wouldn't admit it. The only reason she was being provided with it was to better benefit her master's whims. She cringed inwardly at the word master as she drank and drank until the tail was ripped from her teeth. She controlled herself from hissing and making a grab for it, instead using the back of her hand to wipe the blood dribbling down from the corners of her mouth. She licked the blood off her hand and face as she stared at him with barely controlled emotion. If she could have killed him, she would have. Still, she felt her energy returning slowly, but enough so that she could fight back. One the blood circled through her system more quickly, the stronger she would get. But it would take awhile, and she had at the feeling her new-found energy would be wasted healing.

When he spoke to her like a child, her eyes narrowed, pale eyes looking more like chips of ice, the only thing revealing that she even felt emotion. She hated it, hated him, hated everything. Trianna had been satisfied with her life until she had been forced into captivity. She hadn't felt much hatred towards anything, just indifference. But now she hated. It turned her dark, cold heart black and made any dreams she might have had dying hopes. As the demon moved to her cage, unlocking it with his magic, she waited until the door was fully open until she stepped out, standing to her full height of five-five. She glared at her captor, knowing that with her strength, she wouldn't get very far, but at least she could do damage if he attempted to touch her.

Raz looked her over slowly when she got out of her cage. She was a full seven inches shorter than him. And slowly, he moved his hand to lift her chin. "Now...You are going to be a good girl for me. I promise that you will get plenty of blood and have plenty of fun if you are good." But then, his tail wrapped around her neck suddenly. "And if you keep giving me that look, I will squeeze all the air out of your lungs and lean you in the cage for a few more days."

He looked towards the entrance of the cave. "Maybe I could even leave you out to let you catch a little sun." He gave her a wicked smirk, the white fangs gleaming menacingly. Just like every other one of the creatures that controlled the world now, he showed no mercy. He didn't care if she liked him. In fact, he didn't care if she lived through the day. But she looked like a fun new toy and he would love to have her cooperate.

Trianna allowed him to touch her, seeing how tall he was in comparison with her. She felt herself wanting to move, to escape his touch, but she knew she couldn't. When his tail wrapped around her neck, she allowed her lips to curve into a dry grin. He could squeeze all he wanted, she didn't need to breathe. But when he threatened to leave her in the cage, her grin slipped into the tiniest of frowns. When he spoke of leaving her outside, she allowed the demon to see her fangs as she spoke, her voice smooth and almost emotionless with a light Russian accent.

"Whatever you say, Master..."

She basically sneered the word at him, her lip turning into a sneer before her face went completely blank, her body tensing up, completely unyielding. She stared up at him with less anger, but still with plenty of hate. She would get out of here, even if she had to play a little nice. As he stared at her face, he would be able to see the tiny star at the outside corner of her left eye, which showed he had captured what had been a vampire of the royal class. It showed in her rod-straight stance and tilt in her chin.

Raz could hear the venom dripping her her words. And her expression didn't change enough for his liking. But then he saw the small star and couldn't help but smirk. "Oh...You are used to being something special. But you aren't anymore. Your kind is on the run. Most of them are dead. And the ones that aren't are either a fuck toy for a hundred demons or owned by someone powerful like me. Now stop treating me like I am a monster."

His tail twitched before suddenly tossing her to the wall hard. "I seem to remember a few hundred demons being found caged up while they were fed on by hundreds of vampires. You should be happy that you aren't being tormented like your kind did to mine. No matter what I do you, as a royal vampire, you deserve it more than any other." He growled a little, obviously angry at her.

She glared at him, her facade cracking in the tiniest bit when he spoke of her like a lowly creature, as though she had been the cause of all of it. She hadn't been apart of the war, not like he might of thought. She had remained as distant as she could from the carnage that had ravaged the land. She may have been a royal, but she had left that life, but she was always treated with respect. This, this she couldn't stand. Soon, however, she was cast against the wall hard, slamming her spine against it. She made no sound, though she slipped down to her knees, pain rippling through her body. She panted lightly, wincing in the slightest, but soon her mask was back in place as she lifted her gaze to his face, glaring at him with something akin to hurt or maybe some pain that had nothing to do with the here and the now.

"I had nothing to do with them and yet you think I deserve it more. I left the nobility a long time ago when I exiled myself. Don't blame me, a single vampire, for what my kind chose to do on their own. And I was left to starve to death because of monsters like you."

She practically spat at him, putting an edge to her voice that she hadn't used in centuries. Her body trembled from rage but she didn't rise from her position, just glared at him from the floor.

Raz moved with impossible speed as she spit venom at him. "I don't care if you did it! I don't care if you were directly responsible. It was war. And now the war is over. Your kind lost. That means I can do what I like with the captors." He moved to a knee next to her. "Now...I am sure you can tell by looking at me that I am a very powerful demon. And I happen to be a demon meant to spread the sin of lust...And that leaves me with a very powerful craving."

His tail moved to rest on her shoulder. "If you behave yourself I will give you blood and sex. If you are a bad girl then I will hurt and break you, let you heal and do it again. So...Are you going to take off that outfit that barely counts as clothing? Or am I taking it off by force?"

Trianna clicked her teeth together as he told her the blatant truth. It was true. Her kind had lost and so that was how she had ended up in slavery. As he moved to kneel beside her, she restrained herself from trying to move. It was pointless, anyways. In her current state, he was too strong for her to get away from. She listened to him speak about what kind of demon he was and she felt her body tense. She was never one to cry, ever, but she felt her eyes get slightly watery until she locked down her emotions again. She couldn't be completely hopeless yet. Feeling his tail rest upon her shoulder, she wanted to tear it off and stomp on it, but she didn't move, her eyes averted away from him. Listening to him speak about punishment and her taking off her clothing, she couldn't help but hiss and stare at him with hatred.

"You'll have to tear it off."

Raz didn't hesitate when she told him that. His hand gripped the tight top and tugged hard, dripping the seams with little effort. Meanwhile, his other hand was pushing the tiny skirt up. "You know...If you had stripped for me I would have given you as much blood as you could drink. But now I am just going to use you to get my pleasure and leave you to wallow in your own pity." He licked his lips a little and moved back a little.

Then, he pulled his tattered pants down without hesitation. His length was standing at half attention and his tail was swishing back and forth in a pleased manner. "Now...I will give you a chance to behave again. If you say no, the rest of the night will be nothing but punishment. And I am not gentle." He licked his gleaming fangs, hungry for her now.

Trianna closed her eyes when she heard the fabric tear and felt the air kiss her bared breasts. She flinched when he started to shove her skirt up, wanting to scramble away from him. When he spoke, she lifted her lashes to half-mast, staring at the floor. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see his half-erect member and she gulped lightly. She saw him lick his fangs and she felt like baring her own. Forcing herself to stand, she ripped off the pathetic excuse for a skirt and stood naked before him. She wasn't ashamed of her body, but she didn't want to share it with him. She stood still, her eyes not meeting his face a moment before turning to glare at him some more.

Raz smirked a little when she tore the skirt off. "I like it with the skirt on...But I appreciate your cooperation." He moved to stand directly in front of her, only inches away. His hand moved to run up her thigh and go back to her rear, grabbing it gently. Her body was soft and it felt nice to have it against his hand. His length twitched a bit before growing larger and larger. Soon it was standing at a full ten inches.

"I want you to turn around and bend over. You are going to learn respect for your master before you get any kind of pleasure. Then, once I am done giving you pleasure, I will punish you again. And I might even put things somewhere new...I don't know what kind of things you have tired."

She turned her eyes away as his hand ran up her thigh and then gripped her rear. She loathed his touch and yet her body betrayed her. It had been a very long while since anyone had touched her. She felt herself trembling lightly and forced herself to stop as she saw his member grow and grow until it reached its full length of ten inches. She had seen several different male appendages before, but never one quite so big. It made her feel a tiny spark of excitement while being filled with dread. She didn't answer him as he spoke, just listened as he told her what to do and what he was going to do. Swallowing down her pride as her eyes shut, she felt herself turning on her heel and bending down in front of him as he instructed. She felt humiliated and overly exposed. She'd rather starve than have him inside of her. But a tiny part of her mind whispered, It won't be so bad..

Raz smiled at how willingly she obeyed this time. She was becoming a rather easy target. And slowly, his tail swished through the air a few times. Then, without warning, it came down hard like a whip across her ass. He smirked a little and licked his lips before his tail came down a few more times. But then he put his hand between her legs and rubbed her entrance softly. "There was your punishment. Now its time for your pleasure...Stay like this."

And without warning, he pushed two fingers inside before rubbing inside of her. "And I will make sure that you will enjoy staying here. I have to admit that I rather enjoy being bitten by vampires. At least as long as you don't bite down too hard." He put his tail in front of her again. "You can bite..."

Trianna gasped in shock and pain when his tail whipped across her backside once and then a few more times. She swallowed and took the pain, not making more sound other than that. She almost jumped when she felt his hand against her entrance. Hearing him murmur to her that that had been her punishment and that she was to stay like this, she closed her eyes, her body shaking slightly with anticipation and humiliation. Feeling his fingers thrust inside her, she let out a sharp gasp at the invasion as his fingers rubbed inside of her. Listening to him speak, she found herself trying to restrain herself from pushing back against his hand. She didn't want to enjoy it. She didn't want to be his slave or be here at all. Her eyes opened as he told her she could bite and saw his tail once more before her. Swallowing down the last of her pride, she hesitantly bit down on his tail, being much more gentle this time. His blood sloshed in her mouth and she couldn't help but gulp it down, becoming overwhelmed by both blood lust and physical lust. She groaned quietly in the back of her throat as she drank and felt herself just barely responding to his fingers as they moved inside her.

Raz pulled his fingers out of her very slowly, curling them a little as he pulled them. Then he put them to his lips and licked them softly. "Mm...Tastes like you are having more fun than you are letting on." He moved a little closer to her and lifted her hips a bit higher, her shortness a bit annoying now. Then, without warning, he pushed inside of her, groaning as he buried all ten inches in as far as they could go.

He bit his lip a little, his sharp fangs threatening to go through the skin. "Its been a long time since I had a royal vampire...You always feel so much better than a normal vampire. And your fangs feel so good." He groaned a little, her fangs causing more pleasure than her painful bit from before.

Her teeth sank in a little harsher when he curled his fingers, raking her inner walls as he pulled them out slowly. Hearing his words, she tensed up her body, almost hissing around his tail as she continued to suck the blood from him. She felt herself getting stronger and more energetic, and a side effect of so much blood after being basically starve to death was physical arousal. She didn't want to feel it, but knew his words were true. Her mind may have been screaming no, but her body was starting to yield to his demands. She groaned when he suddenly penetrated her to the hilt, almost releasing her death-grip in his tail. It had hurt, his sudden invasion, but her body adjusted quickly. She felt the edge to push back against him, but she kept herself restrained. She didn't want to feel anything and if she had to feel something, Trianna rationalized that she would rather feel pain. His groaning and words went straight through her though, the sounds of a pleased male always having an affect on her. Her eyes shut as she sucked out the blood in his tail, the tiniest of moans escaping her.

A human probably would have missed the moan entirely. But he heard it loud and clear. Whether she wanted to or not, she was enjoying this. So he started to move his hips slowly at first, building up to a harder pace. Meanwhile, one hand moved to the back of her head, running through her red hair slowly. "You seem to be enjoying my blood little vampire...You are drinking much more than I expected. If you keep this up you are going to be forced to do more than just obey for food. I will make you do more than I ask of you."

He tugged her hair a little then and started to increase his pace. Soon he was moving at a speed no human could endure. Of course, for an experienced vampire or demon it was normal. And he was groaning softly now. "Now lets see how long you can keep those moans quiet." He smirked and tugged her hair again.

Trianna had hoped in vain that he wouldn't have heard her moan, but the movements of his hips signaled otherwise. She hadn't expected him to immediately go slow. In fact, she expected it to be rough and hard, a true violation of her person. But this wasn't the case. She caught his words over the sound of blood sliding down her eager throat and she closed her eyes once more, unwillingly releasing his tail with a lick. His blood was rich, sweet, addictive. She licked the blood away from her mouth, careful not to waste a single drop as she had been taught. It was then that she realized his hold on her hair as increased his pace, moving faster and faster inside of her. At first, she felt she would be able to resist making any sound. But soon enough, she was quietly whimpering and gasping in muffled pleasure until he hit her g-spot and she moaned louder than she ever wanted to. She shook in the slightest from the sudden additive of pleasure, but it was no use to resist now. She was holding herself still, curbing the urge to move back against him as he tugged her hair and groaned. Her mouth opened in a quiet, but audible moan as he hit that spot once more even as she wished he was killing her instead of violating her. Her nails dug into the ground, breaking into and forming grooves as she tried her best to keep herself restrained. She didn't want to give him what he desired: her will slipping away.

Raz didn't care much about her pleasure. But he noticed that she was more and more agreeable the more often that she moaned. If it would make her a good little toy then he would make sure that she had plenty of pleasure. After all, he was born to cause pleasure and lust in others. So he started to aim for her g-spot now, thrusting hard and deep, his fingers still tangled in her hair. "Are you having fun?" He licked his lips a little. Meanwhile, his now free tail had some work to attend to.

It wrapped around her waist first, pulling her back into the thrusts even harder. Then what wasn't coiled around her waist moved to her breasts, caressing and brushing against the sensitive skin there. And that whole time, he kept thrusting, pushing deep inside of her. "Do you want me to do kinky things to you? Maybe put it in your ass? Or tie you up?" He didn't really expect a response. It was more to humiliate her.

Her eyes were clamped shut as her mouth parted to moan in little sounds of soft surrender. But she wasn't going to give up so easily. But as he hit her g-spot over and over, she was moaning and gasping. It felt good. It felt wrong. It was rape, wasn't it? She didn't want this, her mind told her. But her body was sending her conflicting signals. As he spoke, she shook her head violently in answer to his first question. No, she wasn't having fun and he knew it. Soon she felt his tail coil about her waist and pull her back into his thrusts, causing to dig her nails more into the ground. Her teeth practically bit through her lips as she restrained herself from crying out, little droplets of blood hitting the floor. However, that tail moved from her waist to her breasts and she sighed and gasped in sudden pleasure, an almost broken sound escaping her. Why was he doing this? Was he trying to drive her insane? She heard him ask her questions again and she shook her head repeatedly until she spoke in protest.

"No..stop.."

Raz smirked and leaned down close like he was going to whisper something. "If you want me to stop then you should really not moan so much." He opened his mouth wide before suddenly sinking his sharp teeth into her shoulder. He didn't break skin but the sharp points pressed in just enough to almost break skin. Then he let go and licked his lips. "I have been kind so far but I can be worse if you like. I can make sure that you don't enjoy this at all." He moved his tail up to her neck, rubbing the skin softly.

Back
Top Bottom