Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Futa Girls Looking for Partners

Aeternum

Banned
Banished
Heya! I’m pretty new to forum roleplay, so this might be a bit short. I don’t have an F-List yet, so I’ll try to list as many kinks as I can think of. I’ll try to expand on this thread over time. Just so this is clear, I’ll put it at the beginning, I am a Dom.

General

A little info about me, I’m 24 years old, and I’ve been roleplaying since I was 16. As I said above, I’m pretty new to forum roleplay, so bear with me if I do something wrong. The vast majority of my rp has been with friends, both smutty and not. I’m happy roleplay both fandoms and original stories. I don’t dislike writing as guys, but I’d greatly prefer to play a futanari character. I generally write about 1-3 paragraphs, 5+ sentences. I can’t stand ‘text talk,’ but I’m not a huge stickler to grammar. I don’t necessarily get mad at people for ditching roleplays with me either. I mean, I get people sometimes struggle to get themselves to send a message. However, constantly getting ditched is pretty demoralizing. Also, please note not all, or even most of the kinks listen need to be involved, they’re just some of the things I enjoy. Also also, I only roleplay in PMs.

Kinks

Age Gaps
Hypnotism
Any-Con
Slavery
Romance
Size Gaps
Incest
Blackmail
Kidnapping
Hair Pulling
Choking
Clothed Sex
Drug Use
Pet Play
Breeding
Face-Fucking
Bondage
Bad Ends
Stockholm Syndrome

(No’s)
Vore
First Person Writing
Toilet Play
Small Dicks(On MC)

Fandoms

(Just some of the ones I know, in a general sense)
Bleach
Star Wars
Warcraft (Not WoW)
Dragonball
RWBY
Halo
Skyrim
Warhammer (Not 40k)

Back
Top Bottom