Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cassandraks's A &A or When I don't play well with others

5/12/21-So the other shoe just dropped, my I found out my mother passed away last night. So, no promises on writing or being able to put a story together at all right now. Sorry to anyone that might be considering contacting me.

5/17/21-So right now feeling a slight drive to right, regarding my past posts on here already it may be difficult or sometimes a desperate need to write for me to distract myself right now. So making no promises on how quickly I will be replying. Just basically looking for something interesting to do and not looking for to many. Looking for 2 at most at this point.

7/18/21-Not sure if will be posting today, feeling a bit off right now and it might be possible that it could blend into the next couple of days also. I will post when I can, but not making any promises.

7/24/21-Sorry to the people I am writing with, not feeling well and just don't have the energy to do any writing right now. Will get posts out once I start feeling better, hopefully sooner then later.

8/6/21-I'm sorry to my partners, still not feeling the writing, I stopped and started new meds so I have a feeling that is what is doing this to me. So don't know when I will be back to writing things right now. I understand if you don't want to write with me anymore, please let me know if you can so I don't need to check in when I am finally back. I will be back as soon as I can, but no promises.

10/1/21-Sorry my writing partners, was just taken off a medication and it is fucking with me head a bit. Will get back to writing as soon as I am able.

10/17/21-Not feeling up to writing right now, will get replies out when I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

11/5/21- Still feeling very off, just not feeling all that great and such. Have a feeling this will be lasting a while for me right now unfortunately, so I will post if I can when I can. If I do manage to get a post out, don't expect to get another right away as like I said this feels like this is going to last for a bit and may let me get something out every so often but I might not be back up to writing a bunch yet. Sorry to my Partners.

3/23/2022-Head is back to bothering me again, having a hard time thinking. Hopefully will be trying some new meds soon, and hopefully it boosts up my muse. Sorry to everyone waiting on me, I know this is a pain.

I am hopefully trying to dip my toes back in, this next week we will see what happens and if my head is going to let me get back into things. I might try something new and simple first, so anyone I was writing with before you know who you are. Give me a chance to see how well that goes, I haven't forgotten about you and if I am finding I am back I will very much be in touch.

10/4/22-Not sure if it is the weather or what, but just feeling a bit blah and down right now. So not really feeling up to writing. I will write when I am able to, but no promises this week. Sorry.

10/16/22-So still feeling off, hitting a point where it might go either way. So don't really know what is going to happen right now. This could last a while, or it could be short I don't really know. Plus I have some medical stuff in another week, which will be bigger then a normal doctors appointment. So that will mess up that week for me.

Due to this, and me not knowing when I will be back up to picking up writing. I will understand if my partners want to give up on the story at this point especially if I take a while. If you do at any point just want to drop or story, please let me know.

2/4/24Dipping toe back in after long time away. Hopefully can get myself back to writing with the partners I have left, and hopefully new ones.

2/13/24- Tomorrow I will probably not be on, as I am getting a procedure done. If I disappear the rest of the week, it will be because of that. They are knocking me out, so I don't know how it will affect me. Hopefully I will be back right away, but if not I will get back to things as soon as I can.

4/5/24-Moods crap, taking a break from writing. Hoping this won't last long, but no guarantee when I might be back. Sorry to anyone I didn't let know.

Back
Top Bottom