Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cassandraks's A &A or When I don't play well with others

Hi,

This is my little corner of the site where I will post when I am not feeling up to writing past a day or two, or if something I know is coming up. Most times I will hit where I am just feeling like crap and that can sometimes last a couple weeks.

Cass

Today 5/30/20

I am finding out my cat isn't doing well, and is more then likely on her last legs. I feel a bit of a depression coming on, so I might be able to write or I might not. Mostly I will be focusing on my cats last days right now, keeping her comfortable. I will get posts out as I can. Don't know how long this will last, or if it will affect any actual writing but putting it here just in case.

6/2/20- My cat passed away last night. So not sure what this week will look like with writing right now.

6/27/20-Head is in a weird place right now, writing has been hit or miss at the moment. Some of the more simple stuff I have been able to get written but less then normal. Anymore writing heavy ones, are a struggle for me to do at the moment. Will get what I can done when I am able to. Sorry for taking so long on some things.

7/15/20-Hey, stuff is still crap right now. And not getting the want of writing back like I was expecting. I hope this isn't going to last for a long time, but with how stuff is going on it is possible it might. So wanted to just give you a heads up to anyone I am writing with, hopefully I will be back sooner then later. But if I am not, I completely understand if you move on, once I am back I will check in with my partners to see if you want to keep writing.

8/31/20-So maybe, might be coming out of the funk. Dipping my toes in a little bit right now, might be going through my stuff I was writing before and seeing if I am up to writing any or if might need to move on.

9/25/20- Not feeling well so I am not sure when I can get another post out. But as soon as I am feeling better, I will get back onto writing.

10/7/20-Some Anxiety Related issues might keep me from replying as much as I would like right now, it hasn't kept me from replying yet but just not replying quickly on a daily basis. Hopefully if it stays around for a bit, it will just keep like that instead of laying me out flat unable to do anything. So no promises, but will also do my best.

10/9/20-Still feeling a bit crappy, and my head space isn't great. Hoping things will clear up sooner then later. So my partners please bear with me.

10/18/20-Not feeling incredibly wonderful this weekend, plus the cold is finally settling in here so just making me feel blah. So I might be slow on replies and PM's for right now. Will get to them as I am able to.

10/22/20-Still feeling a bit off, wanting to write but not having the focus or the energy to do it. Hopefully I can hop back to things soon, but right now will be writing when I can if I am able to. So things may be more delayed then I would like them to be. Sorry to my writing partners.

11/2/20-Feeling Crappy, so PM's and Replies will more the likely be delayed until I feel better.

11/10/20-I am writing again it seems thankfully. But it is still a little slow go, as I am kind of getting posts done or parts of posts done here and there when my head isn't bothering me so much. Unfortunately, I have had a headache following me since last week and every so often it is less for a few and I can think and get some stuff done and out. I prefer to get my posts out in order received as I can so I am sorry to anyone I haven't gotten to yet I will I promise. Anyone who has PMed me about a story, I will get back to you when I can but again I need to wait until I can think stuff over to decide. Thank You everyone for your Patience.

11/18/20-Sorry everyone, having a hell of a week again with headaches and general feeling like crap. I will gets post out as soon as my body and mind allow me to.

12/2/20-Just spent about 8 hours in the ER for no reason at all other then my doctor worried about something she shouldn't be worried about. So I am feeling like hell the next day, no promises on writing right now. And depending how I am feeling the rest of the week, I may be slow on replies. To my partners out there I haven't forgotten or abandoned you, I will be replying as I can.

12/21/20-Feeling a bit crappy today, and I have a feeling it will be lasting for more then a day. So I will get what I can done as I go, hopefully will be out of this funk sooner then later, because I really want to write some posts, but my brain won't let me.

12/30/20-Still feeling a bit off, so will be posting as I can right now, hopefully I can get to more normal soon.

1/4/21-Not sure how I am right now. Had some recent stress, so it might be a bit until I can reply again. I honestly don't really know. I want to write but I just can't at the moment. Hoping things will brighten up and I will be writing soon but no guarantees. Will keep this updated as best I can.

1/17/21- I swear I will be back eventually. Will probably be after the beginning of Feb, as I have a lot of important stressful things that I will be dealing with up till then. I might try to write a post at some point, but really no promises. I will do my best to keep you posted.

2/4/21-Well i think I am back, just need to look over everything and see if I want to continue things and make sure my partners want to continue things. So if you see this and I haven't PM'd you yet PM me with if you want to continue writing our story.

2/13/21- I am sorry to say that I am still having a hard time coming back. I am hoping it is just a temp thing, but it might end up being a longer term thing which I am hoping it won't be. I am writing all of my partners personally to let them know. So any story will be left to see. Once I feel like I am ready to come back, I will PM my partners to see if they still want to write with me.

3/25/21-Sorry everyone a whole lot of stress has just been dumped in my lap. My head is having a bit of a hard time writing right now. I might be a few days before I can get back to things. Will keep you updated if it ends up being longer.

4/5/21-Whole bunch of shit fell into my lap, some good and some bad either way causing much stress at the moment. I am not sure when I will be coming back to write right now, possible it could be a while. I do understand if any of my partners want to move on. But if you do, please PM me to let me know so when I do come back I know I not to contact you. Thanks for all the Patience.

5/11/21-I am not sure if I am coming back or not, have something tickling in my mind that I might be posting up but I probably will be dropping most of my RP's to start anything anew. I am not looking to get into to much right now, and no guarantees that I will be lasting on with writing.

I do have Surgery on 5/25, so that will take me away for a bit and I will not know how much writing I will want to be doing as I am healing. So this is for anyone beginning writing with me, you have been warned.

Will see what happens and will hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom