Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love of the supernatural

Welcome to my page, my name is *blank* but you can call me nightshade, I'm a 33 year old female, and I love roleplaying, it's a past time for me, and I work from home so I have a lot of time. I have been roleplaying for about ten years now, I love it and am always looking for more.

Unfortunately my favourite genre is the supernatural, my favorite subjects are vampire, demons, and werewolves (in that order). Unfortunately that topic came and went in popularity, but I hope I'm keeping it alive, however, it means that few people will RP with me as well as my affinity for story over smut.

I have my own ideas, but they aren't great, and are based on demons, werewolves, and vampires, I also have a hellsing idea. I leave my ideas short to leave room for flexibility, I like coming up with new ideas with either mine as a basis or at least a little meshing with a new story my partner likes. I love collaborating with my partners in terms of every aspects of the RP from fetishes to ideas, however I will always choose story over smut, the darker the better, that also makes me less popular since this a smut based site, but I still have hope^^

My punctuation isn't great "I have brain damage) if that bothers you than don't bother responding. My posts are long, 3+ paragraphs of 5-7+ sentences and I am very detailed, I prefer quality over quantity, I always have and I always will.

You can find my ideas My ideas here.

These are my fetishes, I post them here because I can't think of more and I'm a newbie at those, so if you're interested in your own tell me, introduce me and I'll tell you if I will try it.

My fetishes are A-Z-

( *)- My favorite/( -) -My likes

*Affection
*BDSM
*Being bitten
*Being fed from
*Being turned
*Being dominated
*Bestiality
*Breeding/impregnation
-Creampies
*Cuddling
*Domination (receiving)
*Dubcon
*Hair pulling
*Hypnotism/mind control
-Oral(giving/receiving)
*Rough sex
-Tit fucking

MAYBE
- don't care either way.

NO
-Vore
-Gore
-toilet play

My smut/story ratio is at least 30/70 I can play M/M, but with F/M I will only play female. I play a switch.

Please check out my ideas. If you have your own I would love to hear them and possibly incorporate them into mine

I will gladly go to discord with you

Nightshade#4177

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom