Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Himbos, Scars, and a lil bit of Love

Ruiner

Meteorite
As a writer I've run this same gauntlet, again and again, walking somewhere or doing something boring and running around in my imagination to make it all go faster. I've spent hours, days, hyper-focusing on a character or setting. Investing my heart and soul into the very bones of my festering creation before the chore is done and the destination reached, dooming them to an eternity of half-dids and could-haves. I've done this so much in fact that some of these things have managed to gum up the works and stick around, nagging at me enough to finally knuckle down and get some of these things on paper.

Since I don't have any paper this place will do.

Before We Get Started:
  • While I am in no way a "professional" author, I've been roleplaying about ten years and hold myself to some casual standards when it comes to my partners. I'm not going to hound everything you write with a dictionary looking for errors, hell, if it weren't for Grammarly half the shit I write would be incomprehensible, but just having the due diligence to go back and make sure your response makes sense would be appreciated. And on that note, while I'm always trying to improve my prose and the average lengths of my posts, I'm also not looking to crank out a novella every time I want to keep the story going. Sometimes less is more, especially when it comes to not stepping on each other's toes.
  • I work two jobs and only get Saturdays off, so somedays I'm just not going to have the time or energy to make a reply and will need potential partners to understand this going in. I'll almost always be up for shooting the shit, especially when it comes to further world or character development, but there will be days where I just need to take care of myself.
  • I tend to shy away from hard set "I do X amount of paragraphs per post" kind of stuff, but I do usually write about 3 paragraphs per post.
  • When it comes to plot/smut ratios I tend to let our rp dictate the pace. If you come to me with more smutty intentions then we can work the plot around that. Conversely, if I just wanted to write out a sexless tale of wonder and fancy I'd have gone to a more G-rated RP forum, so some scenes thrown in for levity would be appreciated if that's the route you'd like to go.
  • While we're on the subject of the lascivious, most of these characters will have their own specific stuff they're into which I'll tag in their profiles and I'll make a tab for kinks that tend to overlap between them all.
- Muscles: I'm a simple guy, I see someone with some gains and I go buck fuckin wild. However, I do have an appreciation for all the various nuances of beef, from lean and tight to muscle guts, unrestricted on the genders. Strength is sexy regardless of gender.

- Realistically Large Cocks: I see people throwing out numbers like 12-15 inches for tiny little ladies, and like... I get it, giant pythons going into tight holes makes the howler monkies in your brain go apeshit, but I hardly ever see people go into detail about what makes giant dongs so special. What happened to the shock? the doubt that it could even fit and the internal struggle to take on that mountain? The growing anticipation as partners warm each other up? That "Oh Shit" moment right before and after penetration? All building blocks to proper, blissful, acceptance. My cap tends to be 10 inches outside of "monstrous" exceptions.

- Body Worship: As some of us are burdened to know, people can fetishize anything about the human body with enough dedication and mental gymnastics. Some of it is pretty easy to get, fat and muscle look good in a variety of proportions, arms and shoulders make great grounding agents in the heat of passion, hair is just so gosh darn pretty, and a common thought when I see a toned leg in combat boots or stilettos is "Step on me", and who doesn't want to hold hands? My point being, there's very little of the human (and monster/alien) body that I'm not willing to at least play around with in a half-serious matter. Body products are even on the table. Sweat, musk, spit, cum, and slick are all sexy body stuff, smegma and dingleberries are... not and that's about where I draw the line.

- Size difference: Most of my guys are on the taller side, so it just comes with the territory, however, if you were to bring someone bigger up to the plate for them to play against I'm all for it.

- Kindness: A little sappy, I know, but nothing gets my fireworks popping than seeing the love and touch starved people get everything they ever deserved.

- Dudes Who Look Like They Could Get IT But Have Never Even Seen A Boob: I just think it's funny when giant, unreasonably attractive men are discovered to be turbo virgins and it's left to either a more experienced partner to show them the way or have an equally embarrassed and lost partner panty up and take the reigns.

- Vanilla Sex... But Rough: Either because they get lost in the passion of it or just love each other so much they can't stand it, I love it when a couple of sweethearts start fucking like they hate the other while they got hearts in their eyes. Or a couple who've done the same stuff for years and start dipping their toes into the harder stuff to keep the spirit alive.

- Femdom/SmallDom/GentleDom: My favorite flavors of dom, the exchange of power is the hottest thing for me in these types of situations.

- Drugs: I just think they're neat.
Average Joe is a mundane man with the nigh supernatural ability to get into trouble. If there's a hidden vampire coven in his city and it just so happens he has a rare genetic quirk that makes his blood irresistible, then you'll be damned sure they are going to find out about it. A flea market full of crap and he just so happens to pick up the cursed ring housing a succubus that begins tormenting him in his dreams. Having an anime girl come out of his tv and have an existential crisis after learning her entire life was arbitrarily made for entertainment and having to take care of that fallout while having a broken tv and a burnt rug. Or it's awfully convenient that he's been meeting the same, strangely intense but cryptic stranger with increasing frequency, almost like they've been watching his every move, but that's just paranoia... right?

Ya get the oatmeal I'm making here, call this boy Murphy's Bitch because life's fucking him all night long.

Character Tags: Modern Fantasy, Big Sub, Anxious Husband Material, Battle Scars with Mundane and Embarrassing Origins, Easily Bullied, Small Town Guy Meets Big City, Beefcake Yandere Bait, Beautiful Face Great For Punching/Kissing/Caressing, Dark Coffee with A Drop of Creamer Type of Story, Great Cook

In a world filled with heroics and villainy it's a sad reality that innocent people get swept up in it all, get chewed up, and spat out the other end mangled and ruined. Such is the case for Sicarius Rex, one of the hundreds of thousands that go missing every year, kidnapped for daring to show some spine in the face of crazed evil. Taken, tortured, and twisted, the creature that would become Sicarius Rex would have everything he was stripped from him, the previous ego killed to make room for "the Ultimate Enforcer". It was only Rex's latent ability to heal from intense trauma that unfortunately leads to his survival, the mad villain painfully grafting reinforcements and implanting strange devices and glands into his body until he could rival some of the greatest heroes in sheer physicality. However vestiges of the old circuits remained, and when the villain fell Rex yearned for the kindness that was gifted to him, even if it was begrudging to some and regulated to such a high degree that to call it freedom would be an insult. But at the end of the day, being under suspicion from various heroic organizations and getting some government types real twitchy is way better than having your skull popped open again so that a psychopath could root around in his grey matter mining for gold.

Character Tags: Masks, Selective Mutism, Recovery, Safewords, Romantic BDSM, Switch, Lots of Heart Ouchies, Heroes & Villains, Befriending Super Thieves and Anarchists, I Wanna Know What Love Is

Squired at a young age by a legendary knight who gave his life to Errantry, Renauld has been a thorn in the side of the nobility from the offset. Many find the idea of a Peasant Knight amongst their peerage an affront to their dignity as men of the realm however his sponsor was valid and, more importantly, his deed of knightship is absolute, forcing his detractors to grumble about it amongst themselves and not invite him to any fancy parties. Renauld, for his part, takes this disdain in stride, always aware that his peasant birth would never put him in high standing, focusing himself to his duty as a defender of the realm and it's people instead, tromping through enchanted forests hunting child-eating witches and scouring caves for bloodthirsty trolls while many of his highborn peers bicker and barter over the price of monster-slaying contracts. He also had the annoying knack of refusing payment, usually only taking raw supplies and a night's rest, keeping money that should be in the treasury in the hands of commoners. He's done this so many times that Renauld has endeared himself to the people while his deeds have started gaining him the respect of some of the more openminded and dutiful members of the Knighthood, up into letting him compete in the annual grand tourney, coming in third place after having an... intense duel with the Royal Princess' mercenary champion that unlocked some complicated feelings.

Character Tags: Dumb Idiot Doesn't Know He's Bi, Sexual Awakenings, Armor Kink, Chivalry, Futile Oaths of Chastity, Hero Syndrome, Greatswords, Basically GOTs The Mountain if he wasn't just... the fucking worst, The Savage Beauty of Monster Slaying, Too Big To Handle (For Some), Lots of Foreplay, Non-Penetrative Sex, Harrassed by Lewd Orcs, Centaur Companion/Battle Buddies/Fuck Buddies???

In a world where supernatural creatures existed alongside humanity but history followed the same general pace, we've found ourselves where many busy monsters are in need of someone to care for their kids while they work to provide a living. Arthur is one such individual qualified not only for the care of children but the various nuances and needs of the various individual races during this impressionable times in their lives. A former "Hero" who smote some grand evil wizard and secured peace across the land and blah, blah, blah. Given how harrowing the whole ordeal was, Arthur just surprised that he came out the other side alive in the first place. Now that the world is secured, with the public as a whole largely unaware the event happened at all, Arthur has to figure out that whole "Ever After" thing they talk about at the end of stories.

Not really wanting to fight anymore, Arthur took his families vast collective knowledge of monster-slaying and used what resources left to his families name, (Kinda like if Bruce Wayne decided to become a Child Care Worker instead of Batman) to fund a small daycare in an easily accessible location that caters to low-income families that normally wouldn't be able to afford this level of care otherwise.

Some scenarios I see for this is pretty simple. Overworked single parents meet cutes/bads, an executive type learns of the quality of service and the price and takes advantage of putting their kid in Arthur's care and slowly getting to know the strapping young proto-DILF, a slow-burn between coworkers interspersed with hella domestic fluff and slice-of-life scenes. A big element of this is comparing and contrasting how fundamentally different humans and monsters, obvious stuff like bodies sure, but cultural nuances as well, and I've been thinking on how various supernatural creatures would adapt to a modern setting, which is always fun to share with others.

Character Tags: DILF in the Making, Proto-Dad Bod, Your a Little Young To Look So Old Champ, Beautiful Self Sacrificing Idiot, Killer Hugs, No Tears Only Dreams

TBD.
Have a good one, thanks for bothering, and stay safe out there!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom