Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Favorite Video Games

Oh gosh, I'd have to say Kingdom Hearts II, Ace Combat series, Final Fantasy 7 and 8, and Legend of Dragoon!

FF7 (Orginal) : I play this game in it's entirety every February. I think it has some of the greatest characters in any game of all time. Growing up I had the biggest crush on Jessie even though she is barely in it. Every time I play through I tell myself I am gonna use a different party but I always end up with the same three members.. Cloud, Tifa and Yuffie.

Fallout New Vegas: This was a game I originally was not even sure I was going to buy when it came out. I love the City of Las Vegas in real life so that kind of was the selling point. I have gotten every ending in the game and could still start it over right now and play again. I think Mr. House is one of the coolest characters in video game history but there are so many in the game. Benny, Caesar, Yes Man and of course Victor.

The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past: Classic. I played this game the year it came out (yes I am old). I remember that Christmas eve when we finally got our SNES me and my brother were going to "beat it" that day. We sat there all day playing, eating cheetos and drinking orange juice. We did not beat the game, in fact I am not even sure we made it to Dark World back then. I have beaten it several times now and it just never gets old. And that music!!!

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, I think there are technically better games in the franchise but Wind Waker appeals to my aesthetic sense so much. I love the cel-shaded art style, the story, and one of my favorite portrayals of Ganondorf in the franchise. Now, I will admit the sailing isn't the most engaging thing ever but I'd love for a return to this game and style in the franchise.

Super Mario Galaxy: Again, there might be a better game in the franchise but Super Mario Galaxy was the first game that really invested me so much to play it. It looks gorgeous for the time and system it was released on, the score is amazing, and the sense of scale even after Oddysey can't be compared. It was the first big game I played and my favorite "big" game.

1. The Last of Us(1 and 2). Both the story telling and gameplay is amazing. Developers know how to mess with your emotions.

2. Horizon Zero Dawn: Another favorite. Love the open world aspect of it. Story is rather good aswell

3. Uncharted: same developer as TLOU. Brilliant story.

4. Call of Duty: Just a past time these days. Love the Campaigns.

5. Destiny: Really like the space marine type of genre. Its one kf those games that piss you right off but you love it at thr same time.

I have so many games I love but eh.. these are the ones that I can think of first.

This is hard, I flip flop over what my favorite is, but I gotta say that every time I get back into Dragon Age, I could spend hours thinking about it and talking about it. I think they have a nice replay value, especially if itโ€™s been a long time since you played them last. The characters are always great (okay, not always. Hereโ€™s looking at Egg).

And I just recently played all three Mass Effect games for the first time and they were sooo good ah. I have a hole in my heart still after finishing them.

Suikoden 1-5. Give me tons of characters, crazy magic powers, mass combat systems, and a great story and Iโ€™m happy as can be.

Skies of Arcadia. Sky pirates, flying ships, flying islands, and tons of exploration.

Champions of Norrath.

Uncharted Waters.

Red Dead Redemption 2 :D <3 Such an amazing game

RDR2, Foxhole, Insurgency Sandstorm~ So many to tell. I'd be having a huge list. xD But those are just a few of my favorite games.

Of all time? I think I have quite a few, the MGS series always will hold a warm place in my heart, particularly MGSS3 and MGS4. Castlevania SOTN is another classic I very much love, and Command and Conquer has several games I am a big fan of. I don't know what I would choose should I be forced to :p

Back
Top Bottom