Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tyreen x Cheelai (Smut)

ColorWheel

Dumb Jackoff Junkie
  • Dom/sub
  • Non/Dubcon
  • Oral (vaginal)
  • Fingering (vaginal)
  • Squirting
  • Exhibition

VR7jqFd.jpg

Tyreen
jgbAdkP.png

Cheelai

A cam-sphere hovered about Tyreen Calypso within a large and well lit room. The room's decor is rather soft and welcoming, especially given the harsh environs the Borderlands are known for. The floor is a plush, scarlet shag carpet, its soft threads sprouting up from the ground like short, thick grass. The walls are a soothing shade of cream, round and curved all the way around the room without a hint of a corner or even a door. Eight evenly-spaced, soft amber lights are mounted in shades upon the wall, setting the mood for the stage. In the center of the room is a large circular bed with a fluffy looking comforter, white and billowy, with scattered scarlet pillows upon it. To one side of the bed sits a small nightstand of dark Mahogany carved from the trees of Eden 6, beautifully sculpted with pillars of nude, statuesque women for legs, their arms outstretched and raised to hold the table: a round wooden saucer holding an assortment of vibrators, anal beads, a strap-on, lube, and a couple plain paper packets which hold unknown contents.

In front of the bed, but behind Tyreen and faceing the camera, is a large X made of the same mahogony wood as the table, tilted back at a slight angle. Bound upon the X in iron rings is Cheelai, her uniform in tatters and her hair a mess. She looks all at once exasperated, worried, tired and sore. She has clearly been roughed up a lot. A ball gag had been put in her mouth and her uniform had been torn open over her left breast and across her crotch, leaving intimate areas of hers exposed. When Cheelai saw the hovering camera pod with its lens, her eyes went wide with recognition of her circumstance. Her green cheeks blushed so hard that they turned a soft pink. She instinctively tried to squirm in an effort to close her legs, but it was useless. Her neck, wrists, ankles, and waist were all held fast by her iron restraints.

Tyreen stood in front of Cheelai, facing the cam-sphere. Tyreen was dressed in a simple, one-piece black swimsuit that hugged her svelte and handsome figure. The nipples of her breasts showed through the fabric, stiffed and perky, along with a slight hint of her abs on her stomach, revealing she was far from a slouch with her body. Around Tyreen's tough, feminine figure was draped a long, brown leather robe, the outside appearing to be a dull, militaristic canvas, but the inside was entirely lined with long, velvety soft fur that was exceedingly pleasesnt to the touch. It was one of Tyreen's favorite coats, and she had quite a few to pick from. The way it felt against her flesh was absolutely lovely, it's aesthetic oozed sensuality and power to her.

Tyreen gave a snap of her fingers in the air with a flourish, the signal for the cam-sphere to begin recording. Her voice sprang to life in her trademark dramatic flair as she began speaking to the camera, energetically emoting her words with her body movements, "Hi there, superfans! Get ready to get your stiffs up in honor of your God-Queen Tyreen, you bunch of filthy perverts! It's time for another premium, private sextuple-X EchoNet cast and damn do I have a special surprise for you all tonight! I'm such a good God, y'all know it. Thank you! But "What's the surprise?" you ask? I have a special guest for tonight's erotic entertainment!" Tyreen stepped aside to let the camera view Cheelai in full. The cam-sphere floated over to the alien girl to pan across her body before backing away to Tyreen. Cheelai did her best not to look the camera in the lens, anger rising in her at what was happening.

"We found this little rascal trying to be a stowaway and theif while we were out hunting for vaults. She put up quite the resistance! She was really strong, but I, your infalleable God-Queen, sapped her power~ Boy was she a snack! I felt like I'd been hitting the gym for a solid year after getting a taste of her! She says her name is Cheelai, and she's a hunter too! But not for Vaults! She wants balls, apparently! So get 'em on out boys! And don't feel left out ladies! You know I love our panty hamsters, girls, we're the better sex, after all. So drop those panties for me and pet those peaches while I enjoy myself with this cute little thing!"

Tyreen spun excitedly on her heels and bounced over to Cheelai, her hips swaying with each step she took. She put a hand on Cheelai's side and began to pet the short girl's curves before moving over her tummy. "And I do mean cute, superfans! Isn't she just adorable?! As soon as I saw her I knew I just had to have her!" Tyreen spoke, openly giddy about her catch. "I just want to eat her right up! And have her eat me up! Man, aren't you all glad your God-Queen isn't some stuffy ass old man? 'Course you are! Make sure to tell your friends and get them to donate to see this once-in-a-lifetime show! Let's get a whole lotta viewers for tonight's cast! It's only proper you also worship your God-Queen's rockin' bod and bed skills, right? No shame in it boys and girls!"

As Tyreen spoke the hand she had laid on Cheelai's stomach slid up the xeno's body to paw at her exposed, full and round green breast. Cheelai's tit was capped with a purple nipple which Tyreen gave some attention to in short order, her fingers rubbing it between them and giving the little purple peak light pulls as she chatted up the camera. Cheelai tried to shout through her gag and squirm, but her efforts were fruitless. Ultimately, her nipple became stiff and perked up, becoming aroused by Tyreen's attentions. This made Cheelai blush hard with embarrassment, but it was barely the tip of what was in store for her.

When Tyreen had finished spouting her last enthusiastic quip the handsome woman moved to take off Cheelai's ball gag, pocketing it in her coat. Immediately, Cheelai tried to yell, "You all are insa-" but her words were quickly cut off as Tyreen gave her a forceful kiss. Tyreen's eyes flickered knowingly up at the camera for just a moment before closing, to enjoy her kiss with Cheelai. Tyreen ran a hand through Cheelai's soft white hair while the other went back to groping the alien's soft tit. In defiance, Cheelai clenched her teeth, denying Tyreen any entry into her mouth. Cheelai tried to let her body go slack, to close her eyes, to ignore Tyreen's perverted touches as Cheelai's molestation was streamed live on the EchoNet for all of the galaxy to see.

Resistance proved a difficult and ultimately fruitless task. Cheelai didn't want to admit it, but Tyreen's perverted touches had an arousing effect on her. Tyreen scratched Cheelai's scalp in a way that felt satisfying, and the pressure, pulls and tweaks being put upon Cheelai's breast and nipple were just rough enough to stimulate her without causing any real pain. Tyreen's lips were just as adamant, pulling, tugging and rubbing up upon Cheelai's lips. Tyreen's tongue darted out now and then to keep both their lips just moist enough for their lips to glide across one another while Tyreen mashed Cheelai's small lips between her own, occasionally sucking and pulling on Cheelai's bigger, lower lip.

Tyreen's breast-fondling hand began to slide down Cheelai, darting through the alien's short-cut patch of white hair above her dusky, purple pussy. Tyreen's fingers stopped to land on the hood of Cheelai's clit. Tyreen stroked along the length of Cheelai's hood for a moment, all the while the camera hovered about, taking close up shots of different spots at various angles. Tyreen's fingers slipped a little lower to brush along Cheelai's netherlips, tracing their folds in a circle, moving from labia to labia. Finally Tyreen broke the kiss and looked back at the camera, her eyes playful and her wide grin revealing how empowered she felt and just how happy it made her to be in control.

Cheelai's breaths came out heavily, her face flushed, as the lips of her face were finally set free. The same could not be said of Cheelai's pussy, as Tyreen's fingers were still teasing the lips of her gash. "You... You bitch," Cheelai hissed at Tyreen. The little alien was embarrassed, but also furious, upset that this woman was actually turning her on. It showed in Cheelai's voice as she had to push her words out through her heavy breath and in the bright blush across her face. Tyreen gave a soft, throaty chuckle and a smile at Cheelai's curse. "Oh my~ You do have some fight in you, still, don't you?" Tyreen spoke cheerily. "Looove it~ That's what's gonna make this so much fun! I have plans for sucking the resistance out of you! Besides, y'know, my awesome godly Siren powers. I, hope, you, like, them~" Tyreen spoke her last few words in a sing-song voice, and slipped a couple fingers inside of Cheelai's passage, massaging the xeno's inner walls.

Cheelai clenched her jaw in defiance of Tyreen's touches, and then spoke again, insulting, "You're nothing but a whore!" she shouted. This only got another small laugh out of Tyreen, "I'm your Queen," Tyreen corrected her. "You're the one who's going to be my private little whore. You just don't know it yet." Tyreen's voice grew softer, quieter, yet still enthusiastic and sounding all the more genuine for being less dramatic, "After tonight, you'll be absolutely sure of it, superbabe." Tyreen purred, giving Cheelai a playful wink.

Cheelai couldn't believe the woman had just called her "babe," with so much affection in her tone, given what she was doing to Cheelai. "You're twisted. Sick. A depraved slut." Cheelai continued to insult Tyreen.

"Twisted is a matter of perspective, superbabe! When the power of the Vaults is mine, reality will become as I see fit! I'll make all the rules and worldviews! And I'm bringing you along with me, with your pretty face right between my thighs! But you are right about one thing, superbabe, I am a total slut for small, curvy little wisps of soft and sensuous flesh and you are just the absolute ticket!!" Tyreen spoke dramatically. Hyping even herself up, Tyreen couldn't help but take another kiss from Cheelai and stroke her pretty little head. Down below, Tyreen's fingers slipped out of Cheelai's sodden violet flower and alighted on her swollen purple pearl. Despite Cheelai's protestations, Tyreen was getting the better of the alien's body, and the way the woman spoke about enjoying Cheelai's figure in such a cock-sure manner was getting to the alien's head. In a twisted way it was flattering, though not nearly as much as Cheelai felt degraded at the thought of being this psycho's sexual plaything.

Cheelai didn't have much time to think about it, as Tyreen was once again helping herself to the short little beauty. Cheelai gave a small shiver as Tyreen directly touched her clit as they kissed. This time Cheelai didn't clench her teeth, but she didn't move to go along with the kiss either. Cheelai just let Tyreen fondle her lips with her own. Trying to relax against the sensual onslaught did nothing for Cheelai but make the pleasure itself more relaxing. Cheelai was forced to recognize she was quite literally fucked, she was helpless and she knew it.

This time, when Tyreen stopped her kiss, the God-Queen was the one to speak first, her eyes glossed over with a manic shine and a smile so big her lips seemed tight. She looked Cheelai right in her pretty-pink eyes with intensity and spoke to her, softer, more intimately than Tyreen normally did for the camera and with a bit of sympathy. "I bet you don't believe me, huh, superbabe? We only just met, afterall." Cheelai blushed, desperately wishing she could stop herself from doing so. Wishing Tyreen would stop fondling her clit and talking to her sweetly. "Why the hell was her body getting off to this?!" her mind yelled internally. Before the alien could give a verbal response Tyreen's eyes flicked back up to the camera watching them, and her voice rose back up to its typical dramatic volume. "So let's show her, girls and boys! Let this be a message to everyone on the EchoNet and beyond, this pretty green bitch is the property of God-Queen Tyreen. She is mine and mine alone. Anyone who lays a finger on her is dead." Tyreen gave a finger-gun shot to her head to emphasize the point.

Cheelai's mouth hung open in astonishment and anger, before finally blurting out "You can't do that! I will nev-" Cheelai's face suddenly contorted as she flinched and let out a high-pitched squeak. Tyreen had pinched the alien's clit directly with her nails, sending a jolt of intense and sharp pain shooting through the alien amidst the pleasure she'd been receiving. "You bi-!" Cheelai tried to yell, only to be cut off again and sent into another short shriek by a second pinch. Tyreen laughed and gave Cheelai a knowing look, "You're going to be mine, superbabe. Enjoy it! Embrace it! You're going to be the favorite of a God! That's an accomplishment." Tyreen moved to sit on her knees between Cheelai's legs, her face resting between the alien's thighs. Tyreen looked up at Cheelai from between her legs, meeting the stubbornly defiant alien's gaze, "You should be honored your God-Queen wants you! But I guess you can't see yourself through my eyes. You can't understand how much I truly crave you. So, let, me, just, show, you~" Tyreen spoke in sing-song again. "Watch closely!" Tyreen said in an excited, cocky cheer as she gave Cheelai a wink. Tyreen's gaze flicked to the cam-sphere now looking down at her from above Cheelai's head and Tyreen gave it a cocky smile, before her gaze returned to Cheelai's. Tyreen's tongue left her lips to take a long lick up Cheelai's damp, purple pussy. The xeno's twat was already swollen and wet with arousal from being mercilessly teased. When Tyreen's tongue hit Cheelai's clit, Tyreen stopped moving her head and just moved her tongue, brushing up against it.

"You bitch! Slut! Whore! Cunt! Tart! Psycho! Bimbo! Depraved sick son of a-" Cheelai finally gave an involuntary shudder as a wave of pleasure rolled over her and a weak moan left her lips. No matter what she said, Tyreen's playfully insistant eyes had not left Cheelai's gaze as she licked the alien into audible submission. "That was cute, superbabe." Tyreen whispered up to Cheelai, teasing her, her voice back to the softer, intimate tone from earlier. "I didn't expect an alien's pussy to taste so sweet, it's actually delicious," and then Tyreen helped herself to another long lick through Cheelai's gash.

Cheelai's green cheeks went full on pink with embarrassment. She didn't know what to say to that, the comment hit like a slap, a hit full of incredibly embarrassing flattery and debauchery. For once, Cheelai's defiant gaze broke away, and she spoke softly, "You are the worst. Terrible." Cheelai's voice had lost it's umph even though it still sounded unhappy. Tyreen held her arms behind her and let her coat slip backwards off of her and onto the floor. She then reached her hands up to Cheelai's thighs, sliding them up her hips and over the alien's stomach, before holding her firmly at her sides. Tyreen closed her eyes and took an audibly deep breath through her nose while she rested a cheek against Cheelai's inner thigh. Tyreen found Cheelai's scent to be dark and sweet, she genuinely adored it. Tyreen then dug in, licking away at Cheelai's petals, fondling them with her lips by mashing each one softly in turn and giving them light sucks and tugs. Tyreen took turns moving between Cheelai's pussy lips, her inner gash, and her clit, showering them all with licks and small sucks. Occasionally blowing cool air onto them.

Up above, Cheelai could only blush and endure it. The little alien had gone silent, trying to keep herself from making another peep. But her heart had never stopped its fast beating, and one of her legs began to involuntarily twitch everytime Tyreen hit her clit just right. Cheelai finally brought her gaze back down to Tyreen's face. She was immediately hit again by the mix of arousal and utter embarrassment. Cheelai had never fancied a woman before, but the way Tyreen looked while she so casually just licked away at Cheelai's swollen sex... Cheelai couldn't help but be a bit enamored by it. Tyreen's eyes were closed but clearly relaxed. The corners of her mouth were upturned in a genuine smile as she ate Cheelai out. The alien blushed again as a sort of fascination settled in for this crazy psycho woman. Tyreen clearly loved what she was doing to Cheelai and the enthusiastic display was empathically chipping away at Cheelai's disgust until after the course of several minutes the xeno just let it go.

Cheelai let out a soft moan as she gave a shuddering exhale. Tyreen's eyes opened briefly, sparkling, looking Into Cheelai's, before closing again. Tyreen rewarded Cheelai's submission by moving her mouth to focus only on Cheelai's clit. Tyreen brought a hand down from the alien's side to slip a couple fingers inside Cheelai's slick tunnel. Cheelai was sopping wet and hot inside, and her walls squeezed down on the intruding finger's naturally. Tyreen could feel Cheelai's fluttering heartbeat from inside her, and the God-Queen briefly wondered how much or little experiance the girl had had, not that it would matter.

Cheelai's breaths grew heavier as time went on, and her whole body began to feel unendingly hot, breaking out into a sweat. Her breasts were swollen and perked, nipples hard as rocks. Her mind started to slip from her, her gaze shifting between Tyreen and the camera which kept moving about from time to time. Tyreen had begun dipping her fingers in and out of Cheelai, but also changed which direction her fingers applied pressure to as her fingers moved about, and occasionally swirled them in a tight circle after burying inside Cheelai, giving the xeno a sensation of fullness inside while her clit was constantly battered with oral attentions on the outside.

The pleasure continued to build in Cheelai and eventually it grew to an extreme. Her attempts to hold out and resist Tyreen for so long had only backfired, keeping her at an edge that she was now being pushed over. To her shame, she called out for Tyreen, but her voice cracked into a high squeek on the long E of the name. Her body shuddered and her pussy convulsed, and she could not stop letting out soft, jittery whimpers of pleasure as her body was wracked with ecstacy and her mind flooded with sensual sensory input. Energy and emotion pouring out of her in waves.

Yet Tyreen just kept on licking, kept on fingering. Cheelai's eyes shot open as she realized Tyreen wasn't stopping, "Ty. Ty, stop, please. It's too much. Ty. Please. TyyyyEEE" Cheelai's voice shot up an octave as Tyreen refused to show the girl mercy in her post-orgasm sensitivity. Cheelai's fingers opened and closed frantically and her toes kept curling, unable to handle the tactile assault. "Ty, c'mon, girl, please, you're making me feel like I'm gonna... Ty, no. No. NO. Ty. Pease, babe, I'm going to." Cheelai let out a loud, lurid groan as she was pushed into a second orgasm. She could feel herself letting go down below, squirting onto Tyreen's chin, rivulets of fluid running down her own legs as pleasure robbed her of bodily control.

When Cheelai's mind came back to her, Tyreen was standing back up in her black swimsuit, clearly wet from her chin to her nipple-stiff chest. Tyreen had been waiting for clarity to return to Cheelai, and once her eyes showed a spark of congnicience Tyreen wiped her lips and chin off with her wrist and pressed herself up against Cheelai, giving her a kiss. Cheelai didn't fight it, there was no point. She'd already lost. No one had made her cum like that in her life, not that she had given out many opportunities. If Tyreen could force it from her like that, she didn't have much hope. Cheelai's lips responded to Tyreen's, even if a bit sluggishly in her post-orgasm haze. When Tyreen broke the kiss, the God-Queen smiled happily at Cheelai, eyes full of cocky mirth, "You called me babe, superbabe." Tyreen's smile wasn't as harsh now, but soft, delighted.

"That- That's not fair... Ty." Cheelai spoke, looking away and blushing in embarrassment.

"Fair? Oh, I've yet to begin to play dirty with you, superbabe. We've just gotten started!" Tyreen cheered. Her eyes looked up at the cam-sphere floating about, "What a show, right, everyone?!" Tyreen spoke triumphantly at the camera. "And it's only been a half-hour! Get your friends donating and on stream! Reload your guns and get ready to fire another round, boys! Wipe the trenches and get ready for another flood, ladies! Your God-Queen hasn't even gotten to cum yet! This show is just getting started!" Cheelai audibly groaned in displeasure. No amount of orgasms or Stockholm syndrome was going to stop that caster attitude from being obnoxious. She did her best not to think of all the people that just watched her cum twice. If only that damn camera was gone this whole ordeal would be immensely more tolerable, maybe even pleasant. Cheelai could only sigh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom