Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caging the Tiger of Partali (Sanefin and TheHeavenlyKnight)

Glacedelt

Planetoid
Tyreen wasn't really the prisoner taking type unless said captured person could give her streams a serious power boost, she'd rather just eat whatever sap was facing maximum consequences for going against the COV, as much she appreciated the bandit buffet she had easy access to 24/7 time to time Tyreen needed a little variety in her snacks. What she was doing with her current prisoner shocked even herself, Tyreen wasn't going to stream the capture or help herself to the woman's power, Troy gave her shit for it but Tyreen told him to just point his camera somewhere else. There was plenty happening in the galaxy and he didn't need to fly around her like a mosquito all the time, so he could buzz off, Tyreen had plans for a very special superfan.

"Guess who!" Tyreen announced when stepping into her room, as per her orders the bandits had chained Amara's hands above her head and to the ceiling, high enough to where Amara could just barely stand on her tiptoes. "I know you might have a hard time finding the right answer since you're not the brightest in the universe, I mean seriously how could be this dumb to get captured! If I really dig deep, really anyone who goes against me has to have all their screws loose." Stepping forward so she was in front of Amara, Tyreen's grin was both smug and triumphant as she spoke, flashing the other siren her teeth. "It doesn't matter how fierce a tiger is, sooner a later a huntress is going to catch them."

"Now I know what you're thinking, why doesn't Tyreen just take my powers already, why does she just keep talking! Well, your powers can't be anything that special if it's this easy to catch you" Snorting at her own joke Tyreen grabbed Amara by the hair and yanked her head up "Honestly I just want to make a point, it doesn't matter what you're capable of right now you're no match for me, superfan. Cool as it would be to have six more arms, that's eight times I can flip someone off as once! I really want you at your best so that it hurts even more when I finish off the Crimson Raiders." Tyreen's grin became much more sinister after saying that. "Plus I'd prefer you to keep the multiple arms you can use them to please me."

Tyreen raised both her hands for effect "Surprise again, you're going to be my personal toy! I know with strength like this I could probably work you to death and who knows how long it'd be until you die!" Tyreen ran her palm along Amara's muscled arm "You're just lucky I like that pretty face of yours a lot more." Lowering her palm down further Tyreen stopped it went it came into contact with Amara's cheek "I'm sure by now you're thinking how amazingly generous I am how you want to devote yourself to me like the rest of my followers." The grip Tyreen held on Amara's hair tightened.

"There's one thing you gotta know superfan, this kind of generosity comes with a heavy price if you won't pay with loyalty then I'll just collect some other way." The hand that was on Amara's cheek lifted away and Tyreen shaped her hand into a finger pistole, pressing it against the other siren's forehead, seconds after Tyreen began to snicker and snort. "Just kidding, killing you would be a real waste after bringing you all the way here. I won't take your life, but you should know, I can make you wish you were dead." Tyreen stated it rather casually almost like she was sharing a hobby of hers.

Well this was embarrassing at least that’s how Amara felt at first when her team was ambushed by a group of bandits. What was suppose to be a simple recon mission turned into a massive fuck fest of blood, bullets and butts. Which in pandora that wasn’t exactly odd except for the part where one bandit was throwing actual butts. Where did he get them? Who knew, Amara killed him rather quickly so no one got the chance to ask. Beyond that they were a bit too busy falling back to care either way.

Which is where the real problem began for Amara. In order for her team to escape, she had to unleash all her power at once. A feat that wasn’t simple nor easy however it did buy her team time to escape unfortunately the same couldn’t be said about her. The Tiger was drained both mentally and physically which made her escaping impossible. She knew this was probably her last moments so before she drifted off to sleep she smiled and gripped her gun tightly.

However when the dark skinned woman woke up hours later and found herself chained she cussed and shook her head. “Oh great....I didn’t die after all.” She said to herself as she looked around the room before she heard and watched Tyreen enter. “Is it the pizza guy?” Amara replied sarcastically as she rolled her eyes and tugged on the chains. “A huntress? Is that suppose to be you?” Amara asked as she looked the other woman up and down.

“Actually I was wondering what you had in your teeth.” She replied before she hissed as her hair was pulled back, a hint of fire in her eyes as her tattoos sparked green. “You really shouldn’t let a tiger regain it’s strength it might just bite you head off when it does.” The professional fighter commented before she blinked a few times in confusion. “Wait what?” She asked as she looked around for the cameras until she felt Tyreen’s hand trace her arm. It was almost gently yet it held a certain venom underneath it as the two sirens looked at each other.

When her hand moved up to cup her cheek, Amara felt herself blush a bit but kept her eyes focused as she felt a warmth between her legs. “Is this some kind of henti fetish because I’m not surprised. Or is it because you just like girls with muscles?” Amara asked before she grunted as her hair was pulled tighter, a mixture of pain and pleasure pulsating through her as she bit her lip. “L-let me guess....you’ll record all of this for your followers?” It was a simple question and even though Amara didn’t see any cameras, that didn’t mean there weren’t any there.

She figured there was some kind of trap involved in all of this, she just needed to figure out what it was before she attempted to escape.

"Hentai?" That earned a laugh from Tyreen as she released the grip she had on Amara's hair to hug both arms around her stomach with exaggerated laughter. "Sure if that's what you're hoping for, superfan, I'll even pitch in a schoolgirl outfit and a tentacle monster, Pandora is bound to have one of those." Tyreen placed a hand to her chin and looked Amara up and down "Not sure how a uniform would look on someone as jacked as you, but I'd say the first thing we need to find out is how good you look with no clothes on." Tyreen took a step closer towards Amara and gave her midriff a few pats before wandering her hands upwards.

Grabbing onto the captured siren's jacket, Tyreen began to raise it up until it was above Amara's arms before starting to pull the fabric apart to the point it split in two. "You can hate me for that, I know if someone tore my jacket I'd have their head" The big difference that Tyreen could actually have someone's head while Amara was left with no choice but to dangle there, that with the fact what was being done was intentional in order to get Amara worked up. "Now pop goes the top! You're already showing off this much of your upper body, might as well show off the rest!" Tyreen dug her nails into the purple top and began tugging at it was well until it split in half just like the jacket "Halfway there."

Hooking her thumbs beneath the hem of Amara's pants, Tyreen leaned in towards the other siren's ear "Oh by the way, you mentioned this being streamed, well don't worry because it's definitely on my to-do list" How could she not? It'd be a nice big blow to the Crimson Raiders credibility knowing that one of their strongest members is now at her mercy, live for all to see. With another smug grin, Tyreen yanked down Amara's pants and underwear around her ankles. "There we go, I'd it's only fair that you wear nothing at all to show that you're mine. I might dress you up in something later, gotta show your Children of the Vault pride after all, but naked suits you right now." Tyreen gave Amara a slap to the ass, palm glowing purple as she used her powers to give it an extra sting.

"This is the part where you thank me for letting you keep those powers, superfan." Pulling her jacket in front of herself to reach into one of the pockets, Tyreen lifted a syringe out from the inside, in a matter of seconds she tugged off the cap and stuck the needle into Amara's neck before pushing down on the plunger. "Because that is a little something I bought just for you! You should be feeling the effects pretty soon" The contents were an aphrodisiac and it caught Tyreen quite the pretty penny because apparently it was the peak of what the drug was capable of. "You can use those arms of yours to touch yourself all you want, but let me tell you this bad boy is supposed to get intense and it won't be long until you need someone else to help out."

Amara bit her lip and rolled her eyes as the other woman mentioned putting her in a jumpsuit before she blushed softly at the mention of a tentacle monster. Resulting in a bulge forming in the front of her pants as she tried not to think about it. The comment about her muscles wasn’t making it easy either as she felt the front of her suit tighten ever so slightly. “So you’re just some kind of perv then? Should have figured.” Amara commented as she tried to distract herself from the sudden realization that despite Tyreen’s psychotic tendencies she was rather attractive.

Especially with that short pixie cut she had. A dyke’s daydream for sure. When she felt her hand on her abs, Amara flinched a bit before biting her lip as that hand travelled upwards to her top and jacket. As the jacket was tugged upwards then ripped off, she let out a grunt of dissatisfaction and gave Tyreen a look that clearly told her just how pissed she was. This soon died down though as she felt her heavy breasts freed from her top, spilling out with a bounce as her nipples stood erect.

“You’re definitely gonna pay for that one when I get out.” She said with a blush to her cheeks as her cock twitched in her pants. Mentally she was kicking herself in the back of the head for not jerking off before starting this ‘quest.’Had she known she would be spending this much time with the other woman she would have rubbed one out before leaving sanctuary that day.

As Tyreen went on her mini monologue, Amara looked around the room for any sign of a way out. This proved uneventful though as this didn’t help her, as far as she could tell the only way out was through the front door and that wasn’t going to happen at the moment. However as she began thinking of alternative ideas she felt her pants and panties being pulled down before her thick cock was left standing out in the open. “What are you doing?” She asked half embarrassed and half aroused as her cock dripped precum from when Tyreen slapped her ass.

All of this was becoming a bit too much for the fighter especially after Tyreen gave her some sort of drug. One that caused her to pant and sweat intensity. “What did you...what did y-you give me?” She asked as her cock was throbbing painfully now, her abs twitching and flexing as sweat ran down her shoulder blades. Soon her eyes were becoming glazed over as her tattoos came to life and began manifesting her arms. Slowly one reached down and began jerking herself off as one cupped her heavy balls.

Two of them then began squeezing and pinching her nipples as the last two divided. One reaching up to squeeze her throat as the other played with her ass. Leaving the vault hunter moaning lewdly as she pleasured herself in front of her enemy.

Back
Top Bottom