Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-Chemistry- Val + Fish

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
    • Allen pouted as she checked her cellphone for probably the hundredth time since she arrived at the cafe. She had been there since four and it was like five something drawing close to the cafe's closing time. She reached forward grabbing her half empty mug of coffee sipping slowly. Looking down at the table she sighed softly, gazing down at her glossy reflection on the table. Yes as many might have guessed she was waiting for someone and was surprisingly ditched. Guys kept trying to talk to her but she refused them all thinking what if her boyfriend were to show up and she wasn't there because she went off with some guy.

"Maybe he got caught up at work..." Allen murmured to herself as she crossed her legs under the table. Allen wore a skimpy little black strapless dress that hugged her curvaceous body leaving nothing to the imagination. She wore nothing underneath as her boyfriend had asked her not to. Growing tired of waiting she called for the check. Once paid she immediately got up determined on getting home fast before she attracted anymore attention to herself. As she walked toward the entrance she spotted this guy as he was coming in. Allen was rather faithful to her boyfriend and well she never really looked at other guys, but she couldn't help but stare at this one--there was something about him. As she drew closer to the male she accidentally tripped off her heel falling onto the male. She grabbed onto him tightly gasping softly praying to god he would catch her and not fall--mainly because she wasn't wearing any underwear and she knew if she were to fall her dress would simply reveal that.[/list:u][/list:u]

Matthew sighed as he walked down the streets of the town, pondering many phiosophical questions, lost in "what ifs" and "maybe, or nots." He was a tall young man, standing at about six feet with a lean build of about 140 lbs. He had long (for a guy) brown hair, glasses and ice-blue eyes (yet no one noticed through the lenses). He sighed, his thoughts eventually coming back to his own lonely world. He had no friends anymore (they'd all moved away), his girlfriend had gone off for some other guy, and he was pretty down on his luck. He had an application in his hand for the cafe down the street, hoping to get a job there, so he could at least have something to occupy his time.

He sighed as he opened the door, running his fingers through his hair to calm himself, because interviews always made him nervous. He wore a nice-fitting button-up long-sleeved shirt and slacks with his clean-looking tennis shoes. He noticed someone's eyes on him and looked up, catching an amazingly beautiful woman's eyes with his own, a nervous smile spreading across his lips which would soon change to a gasp as she tripped. He reached his arms out for her, trying wildly to catch her and to keep his balance, his hands landing at random spots on her body in the chaos. His left hand caught her from the front, landing atop the top half of her breast, his right arm slipping under her left one, his hand sliding along her smooth dress and landing on her rear, to which he realized he felt no underwear. He caught her, his face mere inches from hers, he looked into her eyes. "Wh-whoa.. You okay?" He asked, his face soon turning red after asking as he readjusted his hands to her underarms and helped her stand upright.

• Her face turned beet red at the feeling of his hands on her breast and ass. She wasnâ??t expecting that, and released a soft moan while burying her face into his chest successfully hiding it from the people around her. Under normal circumstances she probably wouldnâ??t have done that, most likely she would have simply cursed him out. Today was different though. This was the fifth day she had gone without sex and her body was rather sensitive to touch. Allen rather enjoyed the weird sensation she had gotten from him accidentally copping a feel. She quickly straightened up. Nodding to his question she managed a small smile of gratitude as she looked up at him. â??I-Iâ??m so sorryâ?¦â? she apologized running her fingers through her hair.

Allen was quite embarrassed her cheeks still a bit red. She had been wearing those heels for quite some time now and she felt so humiliated. There had never been a time when she tripped off her own heels. She just couldnâ??t get over the fact that out of all the other times sheâ??d worn the shoes, why did she have to trip today when she was practically wearing nothing. â??Um, thank-youâ?¦â? Allen spoke with a smile. â??I really donâ??t know what happened.â? She added averting her eyes not really able to look at him, the feeling of his hands still lingering on her body. She tried to stop thinking about it but her sex deprived body wasnâ??t letting her. â??Is there anything I can do toâ??â?? she paused noticing the paper in his hand that was now a little wrinkled from the incident that had just occurred. â??An application?â? she said more as an assumption than a question. â??I used to talk to the manager of this place. We were very close friends. I could get you the job as reparation for causing you so much trouble.â? Allen said with a smile. â??Good friendsâ?? was just a metaphoric way of saying â??they used to fool aroundâ??. She thought if this guy was clever enough heâ??d get what she was really saying.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

He could still feel her large breast in his hand and her firm, round ass in his other hand as he stuffed them into his coat, swallowing the built-up saliva that was stored in his mouth from drooling internally over her. "It-It's fine. Fine, no big deal. S-sorry my hands... Uh.." Few people were looking at them and they started to look away. "I was just trying to catch you so hard and I'm really clumsy, I didn't mean to do something you didn't want..." He said, wording it in the most truthful manner, yet one of the least tactful.

His face was red, and he could hardly look at her either, yet noticed she was looking away, and let his eyes trail up and down her body. It had been months since he'd had sex, but he figured that just like every other attractive woman, nothing would come out of this. "Y-yeah.." He said, affirming her questioning about the application. He looked up at her. "Oh no, I wouldn't want you to go to any trouble. If anything I should be repaying you for falling into me!" He laughed, trying to be funny and witty with her, at least trying to keep his cool if he could. I wonder if she has a boyfriend...

• â??How do you know what I donâ??t want?â? she questioned with a sly smile. Grabbing his hand she began to lead him away. â??No worries hon, itâ??s on trouble at all.â? Valerie reassured the male as she pulled him to the back of the café. She released his had turning to face him. â??Plus he owes me a favorâ?¦â? she grabbed the application from Mattâ??s hand. Turning away from him she approached the Managerâ??s office. â??Be back in a flashâ?¦â? she said before disappearing into the room.

It took a couple minutes, but she did it. He had no choice really, the favor he owed her wasâ?¦hmmm really big. When the door to the managerâ??s office opened, Valerie exited. â??He says come back tomorrow at ten in the morning so you can discuss how many hours you wanna work, and the position you want.â? She said with a bright smile. â??My name is Valerieâ?¦â? she said holding out her hand.

â??And yours?â?
      [/list:u][/list:u]

The sly smile in conjunction with the forwardness from this goddess of a woman flustered Matthew to a great extent, his face turning even more red than it had been feeling her breasts and nearly bare ass. His hand on hers again as she pulled him through the restaurant, he felt electricity in their connection once more, squeezing her hand a little more than he'd meant to just from pure excitement and arousal. He stood there as she walked in unable to think of anything to say to her or to thank her.

When she was gone he sighed and leaned up against the wall, rubbing his forehead. "Real smooth..." He said, letting out another sigh, feeling the burning sensation in his stomach, his appetite for her. He stood up straight and shook it off when she came back out. "What?! Seriously? Wow, thank you.." He said, taking her hand and trying to decide if he should kiss it or shake it. Shaking seemed to be the wiser decision. "Nice to meet you Valerie, I'm Matt." He said with a wide smile.

(Just out of curiosity, but have you ever been on a site named MewHeart?)

• Her first name was Allen but, her boyfriend and a lot of other boyfriends sheâ??d blown through preferred to call her by her middle name Valerie, saying that her first name was too much like a guyâ??s. Allen smiled. â??Itâ??s nice to meet you too, Matt. Now since we arenâ??t total strangers anymore itâ??s time to talk business.â? She said with a grin as she pressed the hand he had shaken into his chest. Her slender fingers curled around his shirt a bit as she felt how warm he was. â??For me getting you the job Iâ??d like something in return. Itâ??s nothing extreme or anythingâ?¦â? she said as she allowed her hand to drift lower.

Resting her hand on the rim of his pants she pulled on it gently. Gazing up into his eyes she pressed into him, her lips brushing up against his ear. â??Can you guess what Iâ??m getting at?â? she questioned softly. With a grin she nipped and sucked at his earlobe before wrapping her arm around his neck. â??If you guess right Iâ??ll do something special for youâ?¦â? she said, running her fingers along the back of his neck, dipping her other hand into his pants. Being so far in the back no one could see themâ?¦ The only person who would probably catch them would be the manager who she doubted would be coming out anytime soon.

|| Nope, sorry :3 ||[/list:u][/list:u]

"B-business?" He stammered, looking into her eyes, not letting his own eyes wander anywhere but. I thought this was her payback for me catching her.. He gave out a light, shy gasp as her hand came to his chest, his body being so deprived of any touch other than his own, it sent thousands of impulses to his brain, and his breathing was already quickening with the simple action. As her hand drifted lower, he stood up straighter, raising his head higher and looking down at her, her breath was now warm and intoxicating upon his neck. Matthew could melt.

Her hand stopped on the rim of his pants, and as he was about to begin breathing normally, her words came to his ear along with her lips and teeth, and he gave out a quiet moan, closing his eyes and leaning back against the wall. "Mmmm.." He bit his lip to silent himself, embarrassed that he was this easy to toy with. His arms hung stoically at his sides, the rest of his body tensing up and worried about making a fool of himself. His eyes opened widely as her hand dipped into his pants and he was raised up onto his tip-toes, letting out a long moaning gasp into her ear, his body leaning over hers now, his head on her shoulder, a bit of drool came upon his lips. "D-do I really have to say what my guess is?" He mustered the strength to say after a few moments, his hands slowly and timidly moving to her hips.

((Do you want more courage or do you like this?))

• She smiled mischievously at his words. â??Yesâ?¦if you donâ??t then how will I know if you are right or not?â? she asked. Grabbing Mattâ??s timid hands, she pressed them into her hips. She then wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her body into his more. â??But I suppose if you are too embarrassed to say, you donâ??t have to.â? She added chuckling softly. She sighed as she took a step back. â??I suppose Iâ??ll just have to find someone else toâ?¦fulfill my needsâ?¦â? she turned away from him running her fingers through her bangs. â??What a shameâ?¦ I really thought we had a connection.â? Allen said as she looked over her shoulder back at Matt.

[ srry it's a bit short >< and uh you decide I'll be fine with whatever you choose. :3 ][/list:u][/list:u]

He let out a light gasp as she pressed his hands to her hips only to move away moments later. His jaw was slightly ajar, and he leaned back against the wall, trying to regain his composure. "N-no.." There was desperation in his voice. "D-don't go.." He knew she was toying with him, but he couldn't let her get away. He reached out for her and pulled her by the wrist gently back to him, his hands moving to her hips and pulling her body to his. Matt's heart pounded in his chest. "M-m-my guess is... sex.." He said quietly, blushing a little bit.

• "Mhmmh, Matt I knew you'd get it right. I don't know why you hesitated."

she said with a smile, wrapping her arms around his neck. Pressing a kiss to his cheek she grinned. "How about we go somewhere a little more private?" she spoke grabbing Matt's hand.

She pulled him down the aisle of the cafe to the other side of the store where the bathrooms were. Allen entered the woman's bathroom with him, shutting and locking the door a couple seconds after. "Since you got the qustion right...what do you think your reward will be?" she asked pushing him up against the bathroom door, slipping her hand deep into his pants. Eager fingers slipped passed his boxers wrapping around his manhood, stroking him softly.

"Answer correctly and I'll do more than just feel you up..."

Allen added as she reached for one of his hands with her free one, pressing his hand into one of her ample breasts.[/list:u][/list:u]

He followed her through the restaurant nervously, avoiding the glances that they were getting. His eyes widened as they reached the bathrooms, even moreso when she opened the door to the women's, her hand still holding his, and pulled him inside with her. He gave out a light gasp, blushing and looking around. Thankfully it was vacant, but she hadn't even cared to look. Before he knew it, Matthew was pressed up against the door and her hand was slipping into his pants; causing him to stand up on his tiptoes from the pleasure and anxiousness.

He bit his lip, gasping as she stroked him, his mouth ajar. His hand was brought to her chest and he slowly groped her through her clothing. "Mmmm... A.. a blowjob?" He asked, opening his eyes to look at her for her answer and reaction.

Back
Top Bottom